PDA

View Full Version : Where to level Barta, Zonde, Megid, and Lasers?

Lead Hose
Jul 1, 2009, 12:38 AM
Since this double PA xp thing is about to be here I'm finally gona get around to leveling some of those spells I don't use as much. Not to mention these dont level to easy and since they are the level 11 version ( except barta which is 21 version ) it's hard to hit more than 2 enemies with it. So I want to know which mission easily levels these and lasers cannons too. All of my lasers except dark and ice are below 11. Oh and I'm gona use Plains Overlord to level the rest of my spells. Is this a good idea or no? The enemies die kinda quick being only level 100...

Powder Keg
Jul 1, 2009, 12:42 AM
Sakura Blast or Sleeping warriors work best IMO.

The_Pew
Jul 1, 2009, 12:44 AM
Good to know. I've been trying to level Laser PAs in White Beast.

Thor131
Jul 1, 2009, 12:56 AM
Some people prefer Mad Creatures so they can stand in the wall glitches and not be attacked, most of the time.

Lead Hose
Jul 1, 2009, 01:03 AM
Some people prefer Mad Creatures so they can stand in the wall glitches and not be attacked, most of the time.

Actually the mission I meant to say in my first post was Plains Overlord, which has the same hiding spots.

To whoever said sakura blast, are there hiding spots or do I just have start throwin spells really quick?

deadlywhisper85
Jul 1, 2009, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkGFZC7qzEE watch the first couple of minutes for zonde, barta, and megid, i think sleeping warriors is good for lasers

Powder Keg
Jul 1, 2009, 02:39 AM
Actually the mission I meant to say in my first post was Plains Overlord, which has the same hiding spots.

To whoever said sakura blast, are there hiding spots or do I just have start throwin spells really quick?

There really aren't any that I know of, it's just that the Boomas have good HP and are bunched together allowing a lot of hits per attack. Same with Sageetas, just not as much HP there.

darkante
Jul 1, 2009, 03:52 AM
First of all, weaken yourself as much as you can.
Use Har/Quick or Har/Smart for obvious reasons.
Being Cast Acrotecher with low rank tech weapons will help a bit.

Then just run Sakura Blast for Booma spawns as they can take alot of beating or you can try that Rescuing Hyuga mission, the one with the train in story mode. There are about 100 enemies, usually lined up. Fire away.

pinkace
Jul 1, 2009, 10:29 AM
Wouldn't a mission with lots of narrow corridor fights be better to level those? I leveled in Sakura Blast but kept only hitting one booma and had to shift over and over to hit more than one. I think for all of the techs/bullets he mentioned Sakura is the worst place to go.

Ethateral
Jul 1, 2009, 11:05 AM
I've always leveled my spells at Sleeping Warriors and sometimes Plains Overlord. :/ I tried Sakura Blast for a while, but wasn't pleased with it to say.

Lead Hose
Jul 1, 2009, 11:26 AM
First of all, weaken yourself as much as you can.
Use Har/Quick or Har/Smart for obvious reasons.
Being Cast Acrotecher with low rank tech weapons will help a bit.

That's what I was going to do. My beast would be the fortetecher and my Newman would be the fortegunner. That's what I want to do, but I probably won't because my beast only has force level 5, and my Newman has ranger at 3..... Maybe I could buy some rare S runs..

Yunfa
Jul 1, 2009, 02:14 PM
Wouldn't a mission with lots of narrow corridor fights be better to level those? I leveled in Sakura Blast but kept only hitting one booma and had to shift over and over to hit more than one. I think for all of the techs/bullets he mentioned Sakura is the worst place to go.

I've always leveled my spells at Sleeping Warriors and sometimes Plains Overlord. :/ I tried Sakura Blast for a while, but wasn't pleased with it to say.

Sakura Blast is overrated, those giant horned beetles are able to dig your ass no problem when you're hiding in those "safespots." D:<

darkante
Jul 1, 2009, 04:16 PM
Actually, i should add that if you can weaken yourself alot.
Seed Express seems excellent for these kind of spells on B difficulty.
They line up almost all the time.

I didnīt think about it until now, funny enough.
That way, u donīt have to worry about Megid too.

Vijeri / resist would probably simplify alot it more, but we gotta be realistic.

Sakura Blast is overrated, those giant horned beetles are able to dig your ass no problem when you're hiding in those "safespots." D:<

Indeed, thatīs why you have back-up stuff.
They were excellent at the time to just whip-out Regrants to level it.
They just had to take the beating, mouhaha.

GUNcrazy12
Jul 1, 2009, 04:23 PM
lightning beasts is the absolute BEST place for gi and dam techs. lots of go bajillas!

Mikura
Jul 1, 2009, 05:02 PM
Actually, i should add that if you can weaken yourself alot.
Seed Express seems excellent for these kind of spells on B difficulty.
They line up almost all the time.

I didnīt think about it until now, funny enough.
That way, u donīt have to worry about Megid too.

Vijeri / resist would probably simplify alot it more, but we gotta be realistic.

Indeed, thatīs why you have back-up stuff.
They were excellent at the time to just whip-out Regrants to level it.
They just had to take the beating, mouhaha.

I was reading through these posts, and was surprised no one mentioned Seed Express until I read this post. I got practically all my lasers done at Seed Express since unlike Sakura, you're always guaranteed a horde of mobs grouped up nicely for line techs/bullets. I noticed sometimes with Sakura, you wind up getting a lot of blocks with just those giant beetle type mobs spawning instead of a group of Boomas. I guess the only reason more people don't mention it is because of all the megid flingers. But it's really not that bad.

pinkace
Jul 1, 2009, 09:18 PM
Yunfa, I don't understand why you quoted me. Sleeping warriors doesn't have many narrow corridors so it's not the best place to level straight-line techs and lazers. I would suggest one of the train missions with those bots that have super high STR and low ATP (forget their names).

Ethateral
Jul 1, 2009, 09:18 PM
I'm beginning to love SEED Express as of late for leveling my spells. X3 <3

darkante
Jul 2, 2009, 12:53 AM
I was reading through these posts, and was surprised no one mentioned Seed Express until I read this post. I got practically all my lasers done at Seed Express since unlike Sakura, you're always guaranteed a horde of mobs grouped up nicely for line techs/bullets. I noticed sometimes with Sakura, you wind up getting a lot of blocks with just those giant beetle type mobs spawning instead of a group of Boomas. I guess the only reason more people don't mention it is because of all the megid flingers. But it's really not that bad.

Megid is really the only reason that keeps people away.
But if you die letīs say every 5 hit, i canīt say itīs that efficient.

Either you get very high stamina or you just stay out.

RemiusTA
Jul 2, 2009, 09:00 AM
Sakura Blast or Sleeping warriors work best IMO.

Boooooo.

when it comes to linear techs, go to Seed Express or even the 4th Floor Linear Line missions on the colony. When you run Sleeping Warriors you have those hopping bastards to worry about, and they spawn more often than not imo.

Seed Express has the best spawns of slow, stupid enemies in the game. (below their S rank forms anyway). I leveled Dam/Gi/Linear techs there in mere minutes.

Powder Keg
Jul 2, 2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I guess the first two blocks would work well. You'd need some high STA to not die from every other megid though. I'm lucky enough to have a 42% dark De Colte Line so I'll definitely give it a shot.

RemiusTA
Jul 2, 2009, 10:28 AM
And Sakura Blast sucks hard for leveling any kind of technic. I have no clue why people run that mission.

Powder Keg
Jul 2, 2009, 11:07 AM
Not the Barta techs. Boomas have a decent amount of HP as well.