PDA

View Full Version : PA frags for Protectors Y

Nano535
Jul 1, 2009, 04:34 PM
For the new event i was wondering if there is going to be stuff like Megispheres that i can trade in for PA frags?

Thanks. :D

Warlock01
Jul 1, 2009, 04:35 PM
zondrops and zonspheres

Nano535
Jul 1, 2009, 04:42 PM
zondrops and zonspheres
So there will be? Where can i read more info on it?

Anon_Fire
Jul 1, 2009, 04:43 PM
This is the one.

http://www.psupedia.info/The_Protectors_γ

Smidge204
Jul 1, 2009, 04:45 PM
http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_%CE%B3

Though it's a bit of a puzzle why getting PA frags is so difficult... but that's another topic entirely.
=Smidge=

Nano535
Jul 1, 2009, 04:51 PM
Another question, it says "special boxes" for where the zon's will drop. By special boxes dose it mean you dont get those boxes often?

And we can also get badges as well?

Smidge204
Jul 1, 2009, 05:20 PM
The "special boxes" are just normal boxes that always seem to drop specific types of items.

Badges are currently obtained from the Innocent Girl mission, which you get at the front counter in the GRM shop.
=Smidge=

Ranmo
Jul 1, 2009, 05:26 PM
Don't we actually get PAs for this mission? Psu Pedia had PA frags listed on the rewards portion next to meseta and MPs.

http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_%CE%B3

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 1, 2009, 08:41 PM
Wow, as if PA frags weren't easy enough to get from Innocent Girl. Also, Holupe Dence!? When i said that name out loud I burst into a fit of laughter. Goofiest name I've ever heard in PSU. Like a wacky mexican.

Randomness
Jul 1, 2009, 08:56 PM
Pedia lists both WEAPONS badges and Zonspheres as special box rewards. So the old exchange missions will be back in action.

darthplagis
Jul 1, 2009, 09:52 PM
Wow, as if PA frags weren't easy enough to get from ANY S-S2 run, even those easy neudiaz ones

Fixed :)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 1, 2009, 11:04 PM
Thank you darth. But I also meant through IG as you get a good amount of Silver badges which could be traded for gold ones which could be traded for said PA frags.

Vickie
Jul 1, 2009, 11:07 PM
what are pa frags hard to get now or somethin

that cast named kai
Jul 1, 2009, 11:26 PM
*shrug*

are they?

i know i don't "actively" hunt for them, but i am able to scrounge up enough when i need them

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 2, 2009, 02:16 AM
Pedia lists both WEAPONS badges and Zonspheres as special box rewards. So the old exchange missions will be back in action.They have always been "in action" seeing as they are here all the time.

AC_Messiah
Jul 2, 2009, 06:36 AM
You get 3 PA frags every S rank you get on S2 of this mission. That's the most we've every got.

SEVENDUST
Jul 2, 2009, 07:04 AM
what are pa frags hard to get now or somethin

lol ah... i have about 20 stacks of them in my Common Box and on my chars, im going to have to start selling em to NPCs :razz:

Smidge204
Jul 2, 2009, 07:22 AM
You get 3 PA frags every S rank you get on S2 of this mission. That's the most we've every got.

Program DF' gives 4 frags for S-rank on level A, and that's been around for quite some time.

Edit: And it's impossible to beat it and NOT get an S-rank, so it's pretty much a sure thing.

(Of course you have to get through MAG' to get there...)
=Smidge=

RemiusTA
Jul 2, 2009, 08:57 AM
3 Silver badge = 1 Gold = 3 PA frags.

Innocent Girl = 13 boxes with very high % chance of dropping Silver / Bronze badges.

In one run of Innocent Girl ive gotten anywhere from 6 to 9 PA frags worth of badges. Letting them stack works even better. There is no better method to getting PA frags.

Randomness
Jul 2, 2009, 04:57 PM
3 Silver badge = 1 Gold = 3 PA frags.

Innocent Girl = 13 boxes with very high % chance of dropping Silver / Bronze badges.

In one run of Innocent Girl ive gotten anywhere from 6 to 9 PA frags worth of badges. Letting them stack works even better. There is no better method to getting PA frags.

Currently, anyways. Shred was a frag gold mine.