PDA

View Full Version : I am back! What should I be doing?

Immovable One
Jul 1, 2009, 08:43 PM
Immovable One has reactivated his Xbox360 PSU account today!
Woot!

Anyway, since it has been a while, it took a few hours before I remembered that I should be looking for hot spots as opposed to non-hotspot-related grinding.

I found out about Innocent Girl (oh my god, an in game model I haven't seen before!?) - took care of that and got the two rewards from it.
Is there any more reason I should keep replaying the mission?

Also, I heard there's a huge update coming up.
What items should I hunt for?
What items would be in demand and would make me a lot of money?
Any items I should hunt for before the update?

Thanks ^^

Unit D79
Jul 3, 2009, 02:23 AM
agito repca boards will drop from the hive level in IG. also easy xp since enemies have reduced health.

igg crowns are in high demand because they are needed for the new guardians formal.
illuminus tags too...

but welcome back. im not sure what all drops in the new event mission but good luck to you.

Dymalos
Jul 3, 2009, 02:52 AM
Also there are a few more cutscenes beyond simply recieving the two rewards from Innocent Girl. Culminating in one final scene which when unlocked will have further implications once we're able to access one of the last Episode 3 story missions.

Ranmo
Jul 3, 2009, 11:02 AM
Once the event is over there is usually a small amount of parties open doing SEED Express S2. (Probably not many if any now due to the event) It's good experience and with a decent party from 2-6 you can do it fast. Obviously not as fast with 2 but 3 seems to be pretty good. Its soloable but a whole lot of megid is gona be thrown at you...lol

Immovable One
Jul 4, 2009, 11:34 AM
I seem to be getting a lot of Booma Claws, Durandal Replicas, and Buccaneers in this event.
Also got that crown from the giant Rappy. There's that bromid/picture/portrait thing too that seems to drop a lot.

Will they sell a lot after the event?
Also, what event drops would make a lot of money after the event?
How long should I wait before they sell for a lot of money compared to the <100000s I see in the Player Shops?