PDA

View Full Version : Special missions?

pojo8370
Jul 2, 2009, 01:18 PM
earlier i was playing and saw a mission i thought i never noticed before mission "Phantom Fissure C" so i did it, i went back to the same place right after and it was still there and decided to do a different mission. when i went back to do the mission "Phantom Fissure C" again it wasn't there, ide like to do ti again for the great mission points and drops and exp but i don't know how to open/unlock it again.

can any one let me know how to open/unlock it?

thanks in advanced :D

Yunfa
Jul 2, 2009, 01:25 PM
It's random! Best with 4 people to open all the doors for maximum rares.

pojo8370
Jul 2, 2009, 01:34 PM
ohh so itll just kinda appear randomly? x.x kk then

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 2, 2009, 01:40 PM
Yes, it is a rare mission. Each planet has one of its own. Forest of Illusion on Moatoob, Phantom Fissure on Neudaiz and Illusionary Shaft on Parum. Sooner or later, there will be another on the colony.

Tianna
Jul 2, 2009, 01:44 PM
Yes it is totally random. You have a chance to get a rare mission after completing any regular mission(not story). On the right side of your screen it will say you flagged a chance to do a rare mission after you complete the regular missions. You can look up more details if you search "rare missions" on these forums. There are 3 rare missions currently available...Phantom Fissure on Neudaiz...Forest of Illusion on Moatoob... and Illusionary Shaft on Parum. Some really good stuff has a chance to drop with a boosted exp and drop rate and INSANE mission points, so run the highest you can possibly run with 4 people total to get the switches.

EDIT: Wow I type too slow...lol

Calsetes
Jul 2, 2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, just keep running missions and you'll see a pink message appear when you finish a run saying "Player So-and-so has earned the right to a rare mission", and it'll pop up where you see other people get your good rares.