PDA

View Full Version : Authentication Server broken?

Garanz-Baranz
Jul 2, 2009, 01:31 PM
I'm getting Error No. 060, "Failed to recognize SEGA ID. The servers may be undergoing maintenace"

I've tried switching characters twice, and this error popped up both times, the first one remidied itself after a while, but it struck again when switching my characters...

Is there something wrong with the server?

Gunslinger-08
Jul 2, 2009, 01:37 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=5025418#post5025418

Billing server's down, apparently.

Garanz-Baranz
Jul 2, 2009, 01:40 PM
You're kidding me... AGAIN?!

Why can't they keep this stuff that has been with them for over two years running at prime condition? Especially after so many errors with it...

Gunslinger-08
Jul 2, 2009, 01:43 PM
You're kidding me... AGAIN?!

Why can't they keep this stuff that has been with them for over two years running at prime condition? Especially after so many errors with it...

I'll just relax and do something else for a bit. It'll be back up in good time.

euromyne
Jul 2, 2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I'm getting the same error. Went to switch characters and; woops!

Oh well. XD

Berserk Splitter
Jul 2, 2009, 01:58 PM
This is Gay I want to get my PM to 100 today so that I can do the new event mission tomarrow =/ man sega is FAILURE!

Calsetes
Jul 2, 2009, 02:00 PM
Hey, it could be worse. You could be somehow banned for not playing White Beast, RIGHT before the rewards go into effect. Still waiting to see what the real reason is... maybe they can fix my problem while they're at it.

ChibiBecca
Jul 2, 2009, 02:00 PM
keep trying? i got that exact same error yesterday afternoon, but was able to log on on my 6th-7th attempt.

after that i logged on and off multiple times (switching items amongst characters) and had no problems getting back online.

Berserk Splitter
Jul 2, 2009, 02:02 PM
Man I hope that this is a today affair only and not a 2 day one =/

Macras
Jul 2, 2009, 02:03 PM
maybe they're doing unplanned repairs for the possible influx of returning people for the event?

The_Brimada
Jul 2, 2009, 02:28 PM
Or maybe so many people are renewing their subs its causing server failure!(highly unlikely)