PDA

View Full Version : Item Chevalier Edge

Oniyoru
Jul 3, 2009, 01:05 AM
Can it be traded/sold/dropped?

PSUpedia says "This biomaterial cannot be dropped, traded or sold in player shops."
But already seen a few (rare) missing/wrong data there (most thx to copy n paste thing ppl do there to keep layout =p)

But I seen a shop with add "Buying Chevalier Edge", his number means he's old player.
N another veteran once said that wanted trade my De Ragnus Dorsos + gems (I dun remember which) for her Chevalier Edge...saying it could be traded (No I didnt accept it so I didnt check myself)

If cant be traded what was the "another veteran" possibly trying? >.>

SEVENDUST
Jul 3, 2009, 01:19 AM
Chevalier Edge's cant be sold or traded! you cant put it in ur shop so therefore it cant be traded
That guys add in his shop is his mistake he probably doesn't know it cant be sold plus traded

hope that helps.

Volcompat321
Jul 3, 2009, 01:32 AM
What he meant by him buying was probably wanting to pay someone for their gold coin to get the edge.
What you would do is, have the person with the edge, trade in the edge and other items necessary for the weapon he's trying to get, and then when the person with the edge and other items comes out with the item they traded for, he would buy it from you for X amount of price.
People did this for Flowens and Sange Yasha most likely will be doing this for Guld Milla too.

Dymalos
Jul 3, 2009, 01:54 AM
Huh? Guld&Milla doesn't require the Chevalier Edge right?

SEVENDUST
Jul 3, 2009, 01:57 AM
yeah i suppose you can work around it all... and get what you want

darthplagis
Jul 3, 2009, 02:03 AM
guld milla DOES require the edge, but its in the twin grip :)

SEVENDUST
Jul 3, 2009, 02:04 AM
Huh? Guld&Milla doesn't require the Chevalier Edge right?

go here- http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Desert_Arms_Shop look under Wave 2 thats what we're geting tonight woo

no Guld Milla doesn't need the Edge! look here- http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Desert_Arms_Shop

Volcompat321
Jul 3, 2009, 02:30 AM
Guld Milla doesn't need a coin at all :D
Just needs materials, and 2 PA's (twin handgun non element PA's)

Dymalos
Jul 3, 2009, 02:30 AM
Yeah, I thought so. There isn't a single component in Guld Milla that's not tradeable or sellable. Although I doubt you could find Milla for sale in player shops.

mvffin
Jul 3, 2009, 02:41 AM
chevalier edge is used in most of the melee weapons, I don't think its needed for any of the ranged or tech weps.

The only way you can "trade" a chevalier edge, is to give someone the materials, have them trade in for the weapon you want, and then trade the weapon to you. It's very risky to do this with someone you don't know.

SEVENDUST
Jul 3, 2009, 02:42 AM
Milla's are droping easier now of Jiggo Boma in the event mission with the 3 stars luck (3 weeks) much easier plus if you got 30-35mil go get a Guld in player shops QUICK! before there 80mil or so!!! they will go fast now

Volcompat321
Jul 3, 2009, 02:42 AM
Not yet, but it will be available in shops. It's a drop in the mission.
I don't expect it to stay in shops long though. I also doubt it will be as common as Guld was even though it was still slightly rare in the StD mission.

SEVENDUST
Jul 3, 2009, 02:47 AM
yeah Milla has allways been very rare, hard find

Oniyoru
Jul 3, 2009, 04:04 AM
Well we'll have both Milla n Guld dropping on event anyway
Milla now...Guld in near future i.i
I need 2 Millas n 1 Guld...well I'll need hope
Alteraz Kauda will high price soon too =0 better I buy mine >.> (What? I dun spam White Beasts XD)

Hm well...its hard to trust Sange n Yasha on hands of anyone...but Crea Doubles...yeah for that maybe works

Volcompat321
Jul 3, 2009, 04:13 AM
I have about 80 Alteraz Kauda, so if you want I could give you some Oniyoru.
Don't quote me on that though, it's a rough estimate.
Let me get on and double/triple check before you don't buy any.
You have my card still right?
When maintenance is done, I'll be on Enzylon-2, grinding my sn/g and snakes :D

Oniyoru
Jul 3, 2009, 04:21 AM
Ty =0
Hope I still be here when maint. is over...I'm starting to get sleepy o.o
But I'm wanna go there get my coin n grind my weps >.< (That's y I'm still here XD)

Volcompat321
Jul 3, 2009, 04:25 AM
Ty =0
Hope I still be here when maint. is over...I'm starting to get sleepy o.o
But I'm wanna go there get my coin n grind my weps >.< (That's y I'm still here XD)

No problem. My days of spamming WB for hiz mind, serafi senba, and Nasuyoteri finally paid off lol.
I doubt I have literally 80, but as long as I have 30 for me I can hand the rest out to ya, and others :D:D

Oniyoru
Jul 3, 2009, 04:33 AM
Hizeri / Mind will drop on event now...hope I get one
Its one of the items I'll seek on event o.o
Hizeri / Mind, LKK, Guld, 2x Milla, Berilads, 20x Amethads, Har/Quick (an extra), Tiga De Ragans, Rabol Orachios (Need better %), Ash Soul...n probably I'll find out more stuff to hunt there >.>'''
Without counts I'll try get 99 gold badges to get Pushan o.o

=0 Man...this event changed all my plans XD...but if I get half of what I need there I'm happy =p
--------------
Plus with luck 3* for 3 weeks that will make a bit easier to find some o.o
Now I need to get my my coins everyday to dun lose the chance of getting my Chevaliers...
Since they cant be bought...max I can do is deal with a trustfull friend...but with Crea Doubles +....My Sange n Yasha on other ppl hands? Never o.o
GuldMilla dun need coin items...what make me worries only about drop the handgun themselves >.>

Volcompat321
Jul 3, 2009, 04:43 AM
The handguns will drop :D
If you spam the mission, it will eventually come to ya.
I would love to help you, after I get my 3 :D:D
I can guarantee you get one after I get the ones I need.
(2 for me and 1 for a good friend, but most likely will be hunting with me at night :D )
Just ask me to run with ya, and if it drops it's yours :D

Oniyoru
Jul 3, 2009, 04:51 AM
Yeah I'll spam that as hell to get it...I dropped a guld on last event but went to a friend of mine i_i
Funny...I killed the Gol Koltova, saw it on ground, yelled ingame "OMG", got it...n went to my friend...n that was on the LAST day of StD o.O

Well good thing is that they have at least 70% of what I need in game in event =0
I need at least to get Milla, Hizeri / Mind n LKK on the mission starting today.

>.> I think I'm going to bed n back in 3hs only to get coins n grind wep, or maybe just coins...I was on PS2...got tired of PS2, server not back, so I'm bored n sleepy XD

SEVENDUST
Jul 3, 2009, 05:00 AM
i can see Milla's droping in price quick maybe from 80-60mil to 40-30mil. all i know is that if i cant get both handguns ill probably bye em;-)

Volcompat321
Jul 3, 2009, 05:06 AM
You must be on 360 (am I right?)
Milla on pc/ps2 servers would go for at least 150-250 (before event)
I don't see the gun going down much below 75 mil. (pc/ps2 servers of course)