PDA

View Full Version : Sonics Birthday

Nano535
Jul 3, 2009, 04:10 PM
Why isnt Sonic running around anymore. I hear you have to find the Sonic doll from the Jaggo Sonichi drops but i checked their drops and there is nothing about it dropping a Sonic doll...
So do we not get Sonic dolls?

Thanks for answering

Ryna
Jul 3, 2009, 04:15 PM
Why isnt Sonic running around anymore. I hear you have to find the Sonic doll from the Jaggo Sonichi drops but i checked their drops and there is nothing about it dropping a Sonic doll...
So do we not get Sonic dolls?

Thanks for answering

If you're talking about the Sonic statue, those don't drop from Jaggo. You have to earn them from promotional or GM events. Since we're almost 10 days past Sonic's official birthday, I wonder whether Sega will hold an event or not.

Nano535
Jul 3, 2009, 04:28 PM
If you're talking about the Sonic statue, those don't drop from Jaggo. You have to earn them from promotional or GM events. Since we're almost 10 days past Sonic's official birthday, I wonder whether Sega will hold an event or not.
But i remember last year all you had to do was say Happy Birthday Sonic! And then you would get the doll.

Ryna
Jul 3, 2009, 04:42 PM
But i remember last year all you had to do was say Happy Birthday Sonic! And then you would get the doll.

That was one of the GM/Promotional events I was talking about. Those kinds of things have to be setup in advance by Sega.

The_Pew
Jul 3, 2009, 05:38 PM
Sonic & Tails are Coming to PSU!: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=285981

darthoreo
Jul 3, 2009, 05:45 PM
i only been playing PSU online for about two weeks and its keeps getting better and better :D

RemiusTA
Jul 3, 2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah, it'll be that way until you have to start waiting for updates. Although if you've only been playing for 2 weeks you have a good while to go.