PDA

View Full Version : AotI Guild & Milla

LuigiMario
Jul 4, 2009, 11:53 AM
The projectiles, are they normal or special in terms of graphic?

Is there a video of this weapon?

And what of the sound?

red1228
Jul 4, 2009, 12:22 PM
I have not seen one in action yet, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they lack both a special bullet and sound effect. They just look really cool and have nice stats.

DPShiro
Jul 4, 2009, 12:32 PM
red1228 is right, they have no special animation, or sound. i read somewhere that they were going to have the pso-shot sound (like varista has) but when i tried them out this morning, it sounded like normal a rank guns.
they are still nice, but a new animation and sound would have been better :)

Unit D79
Jul 4, 2009, 01:12 PM
werent they in pso? if they were, does anyone know what they sounded like back then?

Aeris
Jul 4, 2009, 01:30 PM
werent they in pso? if they were, does anyone know what they sounded like back then?

They sound like the basic mechguns since i do have a pair on pso.

RemiusTA
Jul 4, 2009, 01:31 PM
For a very high * weapon, Guild&Milla is absolute fail.

SEVENDUST
Jul 5, 2009, 07:10 AM

dude bullcrap idc what like look like or sound like the stats can get up to 400+att you might be able to crid 2K x2 thats 4K hit on something enemys will be dead! not only that 1600PP

NDW
Jul 5, 2009, 04:20 PM

Seems like Guld & Milla has good damage potential to me:

[spoiler-box]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/YTownNateDogg/LV160CASTLV20GunmasterGuldMillaDama.jpg

Character ATP: LV160/20 CAST Gunmaster*
Weapon Att.: Guld & Milla's Att. at 10/10.
Unit Att.: Att. increase from Lumirus / Kaos Knight.
Elemental %: % of LV41+ Twin Handgun bullets.
PA % Modifier: % of a LV50 Twin Burn/Grav/Dark.
Shifta: Shifta level from a Megistaride.
Enemy DFP: Average DFP of a LV150 creature.
Element: Element of creature to maximize damage.

*I didn't know the exact ATP of a LV160/20 CAST Gunmaster, so I estimated it.[/spoiler-box]

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 5, 2009, 04:25 PM
For a very high * weapon, Guild&Milla is absolute fail.Obviously you dont know what you are on about, these are the ultimate twins in the game.

red1228
Jul 5, 2009, 04:30 PM

[spoiler-box]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/YTownNateDogg/LV160CASTLV20GunmasterGuldMillaDama.jpg

*I didn't know the exact ATP of a LV160/20 CAST Gunmaster, so I estimated it.[/spoiler-box]

Oh hey, can you give me a link to that damage calculator? I used to have one a while ago but it stopped working recently...?

DPShiro
Jul 5, 2009, 05:34 PM
These babys ROCK!
I just found my second Milla, so to all of you still looking, DONT GIVE UP! :)
Its there, just waiting for you :D

Kryslin
Jul 7, 2009, 01:28 AM
I'll keep looking, but I can't sell the Cactachairs fast enough. :) (28 Jigoboomas; 2 Ash Souls, 14 Cactachairs, 22K Meseta, and a Durandal Replica). Side Benefit - I've sold around 10 million in Neu Walna. :)

Kryslin

stukasa
Jul 7, 2009, 10:19 AM
dude bullcrap idc what like look like or sound like the stats can get up to 400+att you might be able to crid 2K x2 thats 4K hit on something enemys will be dead! not only that 1600PP

Obviously you dont know what you are on about, these are the ultimate twins in the game.

Preeeeeeeeeeetty sure Remius' comment was directed at the lack of special bullet and sound effect, not the weapon's stats. Which is true! For such a hard-to-get rare weapon, I was hoping for a cool effect at least. :<

NDW
Jul 7, 2009, 02:14 PM
Preeeeeeeeeeetty sure Remius' comment was directed at the lack of special bullet and sound effect, not the weapon's stats. Which is true! For such a hard-to-get rare weapon, I was hoping for a cool effect at least. :<

I was hoping for a cool effect too for such an epic weapon. Too bad their bullets don't look like this:
[spoiler-box]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/YTownNateDogg/pso1246993654.jpg[/spoiler-box]