PDA

View Full Version : Getting jigo boomas to spawn??

Lead Hose
Jul 4, 2009, 06:31 PM
I cannot get these to spawn at all. I've done this mission atleast 15 times on S2 and they NEVER spawn. So what ended up doing was helping my friend on C runs cause I was mad. FIRST run we get jigo boomas and there's neiclaws everythere. Next run we did a B run and got them AGAIN. All of these times we took path A and got between 10-12 disks each time. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my great luck In this game??

Akihito
Jul 4, 2009, 06:39 PM
out of 30 runs I've done(ish) I've seen these 4 times I think, Every Jiggo that spawned dropped a Cactachair.

Namine
Jul 4, 2009, 06:45 PM
They are 'rare' for a reason, there's not really a noticable change in enemy spawns untill near the end of b2.

Akihito
Jul 4, 2009, 06:52 PM
Only 2nd to last spawn pattern will be Ubakabrasx1 Sageetax4+2 I think instead of Ubakabra and Ollakas but by then its mundane

SEVENDUST
Jul 4, 2009, 06:58 PM
main block 2 at the bottom of the stairs where the red gate is closed there will spawn four shageeta "what eva there called" (the big purple rats) they allways are there and you've got em...gates open run up stairs and there they're four Jigo Booma... tall and colorful weird mean guys so far ive got 5 spawns no milla and alot of cachachairs

EDIT:yeah the above is right

Zos
Jul 5, 2009, 12:45 AM
It's more disappointing that the chairs make poor mag food.

ACDC4352
Jul 5, 2009, 10:26 AM
im tired of playin s2 if i cant even get them to spawn once out of 15 times...its stupid

Neith
Jul 5, 2009, 10:29 AM
It's just luck. Apparently the 2nd last spawn has Sageetas if it's a rare map (instead of Ollaka?). I've ran S2 about 20 times now, and seen the rare map twice. (8 Cactachairs, woo)

To me it doesn't seem as easy to get the rare map here as it was in Shred the Darkness. I'm just going to keep running it and see what shows up. I'd love a Milla but if I can't get one this event I doubt I'll bother grinding Sakura Blast for one :lol:

DPShiro
Jul 5, 2009, 10:32 AM
im tired of playin s2 if i cant even get them to spawn once out of 15 times...its stupid

How can you be tired of s2, when all the good drops are there?
You mean you prefer a, s?

Also, are you doing speed runs?
Just do the left path only, a-a, a-b, a-c which is the easiest/quickest way, and you also get an s if you collect 10-11 discs.

Neith
Jul 5, 2009, 10:44 AM
Just do the left path only, a-a, a-b, a-c which is the easiest/quickest way, and you also get an s if you collect 10-11 discs.

Just for anyone who doesn't know, it's probably worth getting 12 discs (so make sure you get the ones from bosses!), because it will increase the number of boss boxes after the mission from 16 to 18. Like -SHIRO- said, you only need 10 to get S-Rank, but 12 will add a couple more boss boxes.

Lead Hose
Jul 5, 2009, 11:18 AM
Ya me and ACDC4352 run the mission together ( along with my 2 bots ) and we run the mission on S2 in about 15 minutes, and then add 3-5 min depending on how much of an asshole de rol me is being. I like S2, I like stuff we get, but I'm just mad at it because out of maybe 4 C and B ranks missions, we got Jigo Boomas atleast twice.

darkante
Jul 5, 2009, 11:41 AM
People, you got no patience?
The mission has only been out for a few days. >.>
Give it a week at least.

This is nothing like spamming for Love Inferno when it were available.
I spent all the time doing many many several rare maps, and no dice.
Killing over 250 Jaggos this year and 200 last year.

That calls for some complaints.

Ithildin
Jul 6, 2009, 10:52 AM
People, you got no patience?
The mission has only been out for a few days. >.>
Give it a week at least.

This is nothing like spamming for Love Inferno when it were available.
I spent all the time doing many many several rare maps, and no dice.
Killing over 250 Jaggos this year and 200 last year.

That calls for some complaints.

Agreed. People want something for nothing these days.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 6, 2009, 10:58 AM
Odd, me and Mikura ran into them ALOT last night when we were doin S runs. If I was lvl 100+ and did S2 runs I'm sure it would be a different story...