Axl: "Paradise city"
Driver:"never heard of it"
Axl: "its where the grass is green and the girls are pretty"

Nai_Calus
Jul 5, 2009, 04:49 PM
0/10. ph4il.

W0LB0T
Jul 6, 2009, 12:17 AM
Goddamm! how sober was I when i wrote this.

Shadowpawn
Jul 6, 2009, 12:45 AM
Posting drunk is the new thing now?

Mixfortune
Jul 7, 2009, 02:40 AM
I had some clever line about opposites but this (http://www.whatsthenumber.com/oz-v/aussie-blog/misc.htm) kind of killed it.

[spoiler-box]
There are a couple of reasons Australian toilets do not flush backwards. First, the Australian toilet flushes straight down. This question is generally asked by Americans. The toilet bowl in America holds a lot of water while the Aussie version hardly has any water in comparison. So when you flush an American toilet, what's there goes round and round before it disappears. An Aussie toilet simply flushes straight down.

We have an article on our website all about Aussie toilets, with a bit of humour thrown in.

Second, it's a common mistake that the direction water travels when a toilet, sink or bathtub empties is different in the Northern hemisphere where the USA is from the Southern hemisphere where Australia is. This is often attributed to the Coriolis force and even some teachers incorrectly tell their students this.

The Coriolis force only acts on large bodies such as the earth. Things such as toilets, bathtubs, and sinks are too small to be affected. What causes the water to spin clockwise or anti-clockwise is simply how the container is made and how the water empties from it.[/spoiler-box]

This just means we need to build bigger toilets, obviously.

Zarode
Jul 7, 2009, 12:51 PM
Build a throne fit for a king.

Leviathan
Jul 7, 2009, 02:23 PM
Goddamm! how sober was I when i wrote this.

Very.

PIT
Jul 7, 2009, 02:31 PM
Isn't being sober forbidden in the depths of FKL?