PDA

View Full Version : Event confirmed: rabol buti drops!!!

LP_Phoenix
Jul 5, 2009, 10:00 AM
for those who wanna know it, yeah it drops in event mission....here take a look. fresh screenshot
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9580/psu20090705164753000.th.png (http://img22.imageshack.us/i/psu20090705164753000.png/)

im trying to synth it right now and hope to get in a few hours^^
and nowadays with synth bonus on a lv100 armor pm u get 96% i think this is enough...

edit: eh and yeah, its not on psupedia yet,someone could add that...

Volcompat321
Jul 5, 2009, 10:11 AM
Wow easy as hell to make too.
Too bad I don't use axes lol

Itachi1990
Jul 5, 2009, 10:13 AM
wow easy as hell to make too.
Too bad I don't use axes lol

That's an armor lol.

Volcompat321
Jul 5, 2009, 10:15 AM
I wasn't meaning it was an axe-
Doesn't the Ank Buti combo with it though?
Ank Buti (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1583/ank_buti/)
No point in using the armor if I don't use the axe with it, right?
There are other armors that can be more useful.

Neith
Jul 5, 2009, 10:25 AM
Rabol Buti dropped in Mission Carnival anyway (Survival mission boss boxes), so I don't see why it wouldn't drop here. As for whether Ank Buti boards drop, I haven't seen one yet :disapprove: I know the armour dropped in Carnival though, because of one my friends has it.

And yes, Rabol Buti combos with Ank Buti (+250ATP, and I think there's an ATA boost too). Pretty nice if you have a reasonable % Buti.

GUNcrazy12
Jul 5, 2009, 12:53 PM
i npc'd the board lolz

Mikura
Jul 5, 2009, 01:09 PM
I found and made one of those boards lastnight but it only came out 14% :< I'm trying to sell it in my shop now. <_<

GeekRuler
Jul 5, 2009, 03:37 PM
On a more important subject.
Has the Rabol Rol Le been confirmed yet?

GUNcrazy12
Jul 5, 2009, 03:46 PM
i havent heard of the rabol rolei dropping yet...

Chuck_Norris
Jul 5, 2009, 04:03 PM
On a more important subject.
Has the Rabol Rol Le been confirmed yet?

...Why would you want that?

GeekRuler
Jul 5, 2009, 05:28 PM

What else can a Protranser get aside from a Rabol Orachio.
Plus I have a Cati / Stamina :D

NDW
Jul 5, 2009, 08:37 PM
What else can a Protranser get aside from a Rabol Orachio.
Plus I have a Cati / Stamina :D

Why not use the combination of Rabol Orachio and Cati / Stamina so you won't be able to be incapacitated by low level Megid?

That is, if you are a non-CAST.

ThEoRy
Jul 5, 2009, 11:22 PM

Because it has 489 Evasion.

Win!

roardova lengths
Jul 5, 2009, 11:54 PM
Ummm, the first time I did the mission, didn't get all disc. But I got the board for the Rabol Buti and I got another board for it the next day. Neutral & Light 36% synthed, it's in Resedious Don's shop for sale... Very cheap...

NDW
Jul 6, 2009, 12:12 AM
Because it has 489 Evasion.

Win!

But it has -8 END on it.

That's almost as much of a failure as Dulk-senba's -10 END.

ShackleZ
Jul 6, 2009, 12:23 AM
are these s2 runs for the rabol buti board?

goldbrease
Jul 6, 2009, 04:33 AM
why couldn't that have made the derolle armor like the pso version were it gives you constant hp drain instead?

ThEoRy
Jul 6, 2009, 11:13 AM
But it has -8 END on it.

That's almost as much of a failure as Dulk-senba's -10 END.

Can't you just wear a +8 sta unit and be right back to win?

Calsetes
Jul 6, 2009, 11:24 AM
I'd take it for the massive evasion also. Unless it's Megid, Stun, Sleep, or Freeze, you're pretty much good to go (and theoretically you could wear a stamina booster and a resist unit for those situations).

If you're poor like me though, you're kind of stuck wearing crappy armors that you find for dirt-cheap in shops (sometimes with a dead body still in the armor, but it's cool - you get a discount since you have to clean it yourself first!)

NDW
Jul 6, 2009, 02:02 PM
are these s2 runs for the rabol buti board?

Yes, you have to run S2 runs for a chance for a Rabol Buti board.

Can't you just wear a +8 sta unit and be right back to win?

Yeah, you could. It's all a matter of personal preference and what someone is comfortable with. Rabol Rol Le is no doubt the best armor for the most Eva. (until Red Line comes out). Plus, it has all four slots, so that's good too.

Personally, I would rather want to be able to get my STA to 21+ and be immune to incapacitation from Deljaban's Megid, since I run SEED Express a lot. But since three out of four characters I have are a master class, I'll have to wait until Hizeri / Stamina or Red / Stamina come out for them (except my CAST, I'll need a Vijeri / Resist since I wear an SUV unit at all times, which makes it impossible for me to get my STA to 21+).

My Acrotecher, on the other hand, can be immune to incapacitation right now.