PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC/PS2 content update for July 9th

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 6, 2009, 07:45 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=931

After announcing the next big event and getting everyone's hopes up that there might be something coming soon, this week's maintenance brings... Actually, there won't be a maintenance this week. Psych!

Please continue enjoying Phantasy Star Universe.

Deissa
Jul 6, 2009, 07:46 AM
Aw, but this would be the perfect time to add some sort of level ups for money system!

LP_Phoenix
Jul 6, 2009, 10:00 AM
haha....now even japan knows how we feel here on our servers XD getting nothing and just waiting

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 6, 2009, 11:52 AM
They've been failing alot on both sides really...
This year they've basically taken every second week off, not maintaining servers.
Not that they needed a 7 hour maintenance every week in the first place.

Dark_Heal_v2
Jul 6, 2009, 12:18 PM
I wonder how many hours SEGA employees have got to work a day. I bet they spend all their working hours reading newspapers, having breakfast and chatting with co-workers.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 6, 2009, 04:33 PM
I wonder how many hours SEGA employees have got to work a day. I bet they spend all their working hours reading newspapers, having breakfast and chatting with co-workers.
The pace at which things move, wouldn't be surprising if it's just one lazy bum doing it from his bedroom... Especially when it takes them an extra 12 hours maintenance when they find a bug DURING maintenance

Kylie
Jul 6, 2009, 05:31 PM
I think I got an email about this from JP PSU. How come the EN side doesn't do that? :(

Volcompat321
Jul 6, 2009, 05:35 PM
Cause the JP hate America...
Europe suffers from being on the same server as America. :( Sorry guys

RemiusTA
Jul 6, 2009, 06:37 PM
JP, huh.

The_Brimada
Jul 6, 2009, 08:08 PM
I think I got an email about this from JP PSU. How come the EN side doesn't do that? :(

Yeah I get email from the JP side all of the time