PDA

View Full Version : Event Tons and tons of Zonspheres

Nano535
Jul 6, 2009, 08:31 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else does this:

When i need a new PA move and i dont have enough Zonspheres i go on a C run of Protecters Y and speed to the VR-Entrance (where the teleporters are). Once i get there i go into Block A-a and kill all of the guys until the Zonspheres spawn at the end of it. I can get to A-a, and clear it in 2min total. At the end of the block i get 7 Zonspheres every time and then abandon and re-do it. I have easily made over 200 PA frags doing this.

Am i the only one who does this. If i am, just thought i put the idea out there.

red1228
Jul 6, 2009, 08:39 PM
Interesting idea... Although most players have plenty of frags just from normal missions. But I see how this can be a fast way to get frags.

Nano535
Jul 6, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hey, thanks ^^
Yeah, i bet it would be a really useful way for low levels to get some PA's. I know i got ALOT when i was about lvl 20. You only need to do about 200dmg to kill a guy so its pretty easy

Libram
Jul 7, 2009, 11:00 AM
It's probably a good way to buy any extra PAs you'll need for the new weapons.

Astarin
Jul 7, 2009, 11:09 AM
Also a good way to stock up on Falclaws (and anything else you'd like, from Thunderfest Deals).

Cherri420
Jul 7, 2009, 11:15 AM
This has nothing to do with the current thread but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to post new threads on here?

Libram
Jul 7, 2009, 11:21 AM
Also a good way to stock up on Falclaws (and anything else you'd like, from Thunderfest Deals).
That's what I'll be doing. I have 9 Reactors just waiting to be used.

Nano535
Jul 7, 2009, 12:27 PM
This has nothing to do with the current thread but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to post new threads on here?

On the left hand side when you enter the PSU general forums (or any othere forum topic) it should say "Thread" or "New Thread"

Cherri420
Jul 7, 2009, 12:34 PM
On the left hand side when you enter the PSU general forums (or any othere forum topic) it should say "Thread" or "New Thread"

Ok I found it, THX :)

SuperRygar
Jul 7, 2009, 05:42 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else does this:

yup, i do