PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...

TheAlphaMale
Jul 6, 2009, 09:50 PM
I've started a new character, thinking that I'd like to build a gunmaster from scratch. I've been playing a lot of the innocent girl mission primarily because of the good exp. I am now level 43, but my class levels so slowly, currently at Fortegunner level 3.

Is it a better idea to level my classes first while taking a potential cut on main exp so that I can get to GM quicker?

Should I continue with innocent girl for a few levels longer?

Where is the best place for leveling all around? Still White Beast I'm sure...

Can't think of anything else right now, but if I come up with something I'll post it up. Thanks for the help. And if anyone has a character that they'd like to level or help me out for a few runs let me know. I'd enjoy the company.

Ethateral
Jul 6, 2009, 09:59 PM
Right now, the best place to level is the event that's going on. It's on the 5th floor. Are you on the PC/PS2 or 360 side? o.o?

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Jul 6, 2009, 09:59 PM
Well, the new mission, The protectors (gamma) has just been released this past Friday..I would highly suggest playing here to not only level yourseslf up, but your class as well. It will happen, patience is a virtue lol.

TheAlphaMale
Jul 6, 2009, 10:09 PM
I'm on the 360 side. I'll check out the Gamma. For some reason I was thinking that with the 300% exp boost on Innocent Girl that it would still be the best place to level. I know about patience, my main char was born on the first days of PSUs release, when everything took ages. Now, I feel spoiled with the way everything is these days. Basically why I am starting a new character, have one very specialized character without unnecesary PA arts.

Oh, and as a cast what is the best extra slot for A rank armor? Anything I can trade in my PA frags for? I have something like 400 of them that need some spending.