PDA

View Full Version : Desert Arms: Fixed %'s?

Astarin
Jul 7, 2009, 09:17 AM
So, regarding the updates mentioned on the front page...

Does anyone have more specific information, regarding this? Basically, I'm wondering if any of the weapons have high enough percentages that they're worth getting now, while they're at a fixed number. I'm cool with thirty-something percent, generally.

S-T-H
Jul 7, 2009, 09:20 AM
I was considering putting the ones we knew in the posting. These are at least the ones I know of:

Go Vahra Claws - 40% lightning
Ank Kilik (Dark only) - unknown
DB's Sword+ (Ice only) - 37%
Neiclaw+ (Fire only) - unknown
Twin Neiclaws+ (Fire only) - 22%
Crea Doubles+- 33% light

Macras
Jul 7, 2009, 11:32 AM
no one knows the neiclaw+'s fire %? @-@

Neith
Jul 7, 2009, 11:56 AM
I was considering putting the ones we knew in the posting. These are at least the ones I know of:

Go Vahra Claws - 40% lightning
Ank Kilik (Dark only) - unknown
DB's Sword+ (Ice only) - 37%
Neiclaw+ (Fire only) - unknown
Twin Neiclaws+ (Fire only) - 22%
Crea Doubles+- 33% light

My friend has a 32% Neiclaw+ (single claw). I don't know if all of them are the same, but it seems likely.

Calsetes
Jul 7, 2009, 12:03 PM
Ok, so it'd be worth it to grab one of those, if all your single claws are complete POSes like mine are. Good to know.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 7, 2009, 12:17 PM
Better to wait and go for a higher %

DPShiro
Jul 7, 2009, 01:01 PM
But the Go Vahras seem decent. But i dont think i will waste a gold coin to get them

darthplagis
Jul 7, 2009, 01:31 PM
yep 32% is single nei claw, i have one too.

im really not bothered by the fixed stats as id never get a 50 anyway so i dont care, 22% is great for twin nei as i can use them anywhere without worrying too much about element, and the single is great at 32%.

i havent really noticed any freeze coming from my DB+ yet though :(

Calsetes
Jul 7, 2009, 01:47 PM
Don't say that, PLEASE don't say that - it's gotta be there. If not, I'll be really mad at myself for giving up a gold coin for a non-freezing sword....

DPShiro
Jul 7, 2009, 01:53 PM
I really hope it freezes, as that is pretty much the only reason to get the sword...

Mikura
Jul 7, 2009, 03:48 PM
I went ahead and got the Go Vahra Claws after I heard about the fixed % on them lastnight. Totally worth it for a guaranteed 40%. I'd probably wait on the others though, especially the Twin Neiclaws+. Single is pretty decent though. Too bad I only got 47 silver now. <_<

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 7, 2009, 03:55 PM
Speaking of elemental percentages, is it a wee bit too early for me to be asking where in Gawik's Pub I can get my spiffy new Falclaw merged with my useless A-Photon Reactor so that bad boy can get a percentage on it? Or am I waaaaay too early? Also would it matter if I grinded it and then got it fixed so it can have a %?

Mikura
Jul 7, 2009, 04:02 PM
Speaking of elemental percentages, is it a wee bit too early for me to be asking where in Gawik's Pub I can get my spiffy new Falclaw merged with my useless A-Photon Reactor so that bad boy can get a percentage on it? Or am I waaaaay too early? Also would it matter if I grinded it and then got it fixed so it can have a %?

You can't add a % to Falclaw yet. The option hasn't been added yet to Gawik's Pub. Also, I believe you lose any grinds you have on a weapon after you trade it, so save your grinders.

DPShiro
Jul 7, 2009, 04:05 PM
Mikura is right, when you add the element, or trade for any other weapon in arms dealer, you will get a new 0/10 regardless of grinds before.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 7, 2009, 05:24 PM
Thank god I asked, I was ready to grind this sucker.

garjian
Jul 7, 2009, 05:52 PM
DB's + does freeze...
just not regularly enough...

doesnt come close to my crappy 42% blackheart either :/ kinda sucks tbh...

Kylie
Jul 8, 2009, 03:10 AM
I'm not sure why they decided to do this, but the new fixes seem decent. I should try to get one...

Neith
Jul 8, 2009, 06:01 AM
I'm not sure why they decided to do this, but the new fixes seem decent. I should try to get one...

These aren't the fixes Kylie. The weapons shouldn't be restricted to a certain elemental % (and in some cases, a certain element).

What I would say is that if you need Lightning Twin Claws, now is a good time to get some (40% Lightning Go Vahra Claws), and 33% isn't bad if you need a Light Double Saber. As for the rest of it...avoid.

Arika
Jul 9, 2009, 03:37 AM
I wonder if they will compensate to everybody, or just the one who traded those.

ryuchibe
Jul 16, 2009, 10:54 PM
I just got done trading in the items for the Crea doubles+ and the so called fixed Pub lagged me straight out what up with that?
I hope can do some thing about that because that was my favorite 24% ice 6/10 Crea doubles