PDA

View Full Version : Another why not what if etc. thread!

NiceOnes
Jul 7, 2009, 12:24 PM
Ever wonder why armor can't be grinded?

I did. And I posted a thread about it.

ashley50
Jul 7, 2009, 12:28 PM
'cause armors don't have "0/10" on them?

NiceOnes
Jul 7, 2009, 12:41 PM
Uhm... Very nice observation ashley..

DPShiro
Jul 7, 2009, 01:00 PM
Not a bad idea, but since the actual stats mean so little on armors, it would be kinda pointless?
Id like to have add slot from pso :D

NiceOnes
Jul 7, 2009, 01:12 PM
Good point Shiro...

You could add slots to your armor in PSO? Forgive me as I picked up Phantasy Star for the first time with PSU.

Was the armor system much different?

DPShiro
Jul 7, 2009, 01:32 PM
Yea it was different, the slots you had were just free slots, and could put whatever you want in there (if i recall correctly) no specific head, arm etc.

Also one cool thing was that you could "evolve" some armor with special items, like one that was made from a similiar worm boss as the one we have in psu. It also had an aura with worms crawling all over you :D

Calsetes
Jul 7, 2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah, using that you could equip a whole bunch of ATP boosters and such, up to 4 max per armor. The only downside I could see with having an add slot item would be the armor itself - would you be able to trade it, or would it be bound to your account then? Also, would it allow you to add any slot to your armor, would it be a specific one (like Add Head Slot, Add Body Slot, etc), and would you be able to stack those slots (like instead of..... let's say an arm slot on a feril line, add a second body slot)?

Still, it would be cool though - maybe something worth adding to their bonus pay system? I know I'd love for my Shinowa line to have a body slot in it...