PDA

View Full Version : Lumirus Power Charge

mvffin
Jul 7, 2009, 03:27 PM
I was looking forward to this dropping in the event, but after looking at the page here on PSOW, it says the unit gives +330 Att. I could have sword it was 400 Att, and PSUPedia still has it listed as +400 Att.

PSOW: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2824/lumirus___power_chrg_/

PSUP: http://psupedia.info/Lumirus/Power_Chrg.

So did something change in JP to where they felt the need to nerf this unit?

Golto
Jul 7, 2009, 03:34 PM
Its +400 but here they used data from Japanese hacking before items were released online. So some units and weapons have incorrect info here.

mvffin
Jul 7, 2009, 03:41 PM
I could have sworn it used to say 400 here though...

Deissa
Jul 7, 2009, 03:42 PM
Hacking? I say lies and slander to you, sir!
The data came from the AotI Perfect Bible, and then ST went straight to work on making all but the most trivial sections of the book painfully redundant. Painful. So painful.

DPShiro
Jul 7, 2009, 04:13 PM
How will anyone use this unit? Maybe a gunner, but as a FM, can you even pull off 1 full combo without running out of pp? :D

Warlock01
Jul 7, 2009, 05:27 PM
guess u can wear dark wings with it to help pp reduction!

garjian
Jul 7, 2009, 05:49 PM
sounds pathetic even if it was 400...

atp doesnt make enough difference for the increased pp cost...

DPShiro
Jul 7, 2009, 05:54 PM
Yea but still...the thing doubles the pp used with every attack right?
Maybe it could work for fortegunner, as they have the pp reduction :)

garjian
Jul 7, 2009, 06:05 PM
...im thinking more... serafi daggers....

Golto
Jul 8, 2009, 07:36 AM
Hacking? I say lies and slander to you, sir!
The data came from the AotI Perfect Bible, and then ST went straight to work on making all but the most trivial sections of the book painfully redundant. Painful. So painful.

The data came out within a few days of AOI's release. The AOI imperfect bible came out later didn't it?

RemiusTA
Jul 8, 2009, 11:44 AM
Yeah Sega were bastards for that

Hrith
Jul 8, 2009, 03:08 PM
The data came out within a few days of AOI's release. The AOI imperfect bible came out later didn't it?I don't know about the dates, but the data here at PSOW was mostly covered by Deissa and Ryna, who both used the information from the lol bibles each purchased, which is why we had (and still have, evidently) to correct information about all the items Sonic Team decided to alter afterwards (mosly units and grinds on some weapons) =/

Do not hesitate to let us know (PM an active mod), we're grateful.