PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing Extreme Lag/Constant D/C's

Tubby
Jul 7, 2009, 05:38 PM
Anyone else experiencing this on the PC/PS2 side? This has been the worst I've ever seen, I don't know what to do. Seems like I can't do the new mission without getting d/c'd. Any help is most appreciated, ty much! :D

sovalou
Jul 7, 2009, 05:42 PM
change your IP address manually for the console you are using, Or shut down all existings PC's in your environment then reboot your router and start up the PC you want to play PSU on first.

All else fails...

BLAME SEGA!!! :s

Tubby
Jul 7, 2009, 05:44 PM
lol, yeah, that didn't help. Guess I'll have to blame Sega.... *sigh

Sie
Jul 7, 2009, 05:57 PM
Anyone else experiencing this on the PC/PS2 side? This has been the worst I've ever seen

Been having the same problem for the last 3 days. Constant error 57s and 38s and massive lag in between.
On PC btw.

Tubby
Jul 7, 2009, 05:59 PM
yeah, i'm on PC here as well. if this has been going on for 3 days, wonder why they haven't fixed it yet. :(

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 7, 2009, 06:17 PM
I'm kinda tired of blaming Sega. So during these times of Error 57s I just stop playing for a while and play a different game. Try the free ware game Yume Nikki folks. Crap will give you nightmares.

autumn
Jul 7, 2009, 06:44 PM
Whatchu doin back on PSU? O.O

I thought you were off for good?

Tubby
Jul 7, 2009, 06:46 PM
I uhhh.....got on cause I figured I could teach J.J. how to play. :P

Dhylec
Jul 7, 2009, 06:59 PM
I've been playing for a couple of hours w/o problem. I know others are affected by this too, but it's uncertain why.

Yuicihi
Jul 7, 2009, 07:05 PM
change your IP address manually for the console you are using, Or shut down all existings PC's in your environment then reboot your router and start up the PC you want to play PSU on first.

All else fails...

BLAME SEGA!!! :s

I do believe you have that backwards.

The correct proceedure would be to blame Sega, and then proceed to reboot your router, and try again.

And then blame Sega regardless of result.

Neith
Jul 7, 2009, 08:13 PM
I've been playing on for the entire event, and not had any problems (aside from the occasional Error 60). A lot of people are reporting lag, but I haven't seen any evidence of it on my side.

Aeris
Jul 7, 2009, 08:23 PM
I haven't had any lag since the event started.

Tubby
Jul 7, 2009, 10:55 PM
It's weird, cause it seems to be happening to a bunch of people and some not at all. My friends who live near me are getting the same stuff, it's weird I tell ya!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 7, 2009, 11:24 PM
Must be us East Coast folk. I swear I can't go in a run for 2 minutes without gettin DCed. So far today I've been DCed 11 times.

pinkace
Jul 7, 2009, 11:38 PM
It's weird, cause it seems to be happening to a bunch of people and some not at all. My friends who live near me are getting the same stuff, it's weird I tell ya!

Could you poll your friends and see who has what provider? just for shits and giggles, would ya?

ChibiBecca
Jul 8, 2009, 12:22 AM
Can't just be that place, people back in the UK were getting extreme lag and disconnections as well today.

For a change I've had no problems at all. In the two most recent events, I got super lag during the first few days. It's never happened that badly and frequently outside of event times.

Arada
Jul 8, 2009, 01:18 AM
Around the start of April, I've had the very same problem. It disappeared after around 10 days.

Every other online application (web browser, ...) were working fine, just PSU was lagging like hell.

PhdChristmas
Jul 8, 2009, 01:35 AM
its not just ps2/pc, xbox server is having the same problems too. First 10 hours after the maintenance i had no problems with the connection. After the error 060 that occured that same day though ive been getting errors 38 51 52 and 57 while playing any mission. Im yet to complete a full run since that first 060 error since the start of the event.

You are not alone~

Staying in the lobby and going between rooms i seem to be fine though.

edit: im broadcasting from aussie and Southeast Asia btw. Before and during Shred the Darkness i had very little problems, the biggest problem is d/cing from Magashi Plan maybe twice out of 100+ runs.

Alnet
Jul 8, 2009, 02:11 AM
Must be us East Coast folk. I swear I can't go in a run for 2 minutes without gettin DCed. So far today I've been DCed 11 times.
Nah, I live in New England, and I've had lag maybe no more than thrice, and that was only on one day. I've never been 60'd or disconnected.

I have friends living in Cali who are pretty much under 60's thumb, though. One of them just renewed his already-active account right before the event. It really doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to it. You either have errors or you don't.

ChibiBecca
Jul 8, 2009, 10:50 AM
I seem to mainly get error 60 in the evenings, never during the day.