PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A FLAME GARMENT FOR TRADe.......

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 19, 2003, 06:32 PM
I have a flame garment for trade. It might be duped but i dont give a fuk, plus im a sexy individual. make offers while supplies last.

Davion
Feb 19, 2003, 07:07 PM
What are you looking for? Interested in guns?

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 19, 2003, 07:09 PM
I AM INTERESTED IN WOMEN. GOTTA SISTER.

Davion
Feb 19, 2003, 07:11 PM
On 2003-02-19 16:09, -KNUCKLES- wrote:
I AM INTERESTED IN WOMEN. GOTTA SISTER.

Hmm, you don't really have a Flame Garment do you.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 19, 2003, 07:24 PM
I knew that from the moment I read the name of this thread.

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 19, 2003, 07:32 PM
I am the usual 14 year old homophobic closet case

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 22:31 ]</font>

CXF2689
Feb 19, 2003, 07:38 PM
your gonna get banned for that.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 19, 2003, 07:45 PM
Lol....ok. I'm not a RAmar.......obviously no one gives a damn seeing as only one person responded with an offer........and poor attempts at trying to make me feel bad is what you'd call getting somewhere?

Davion
Feb 19, 2003, 07:52 PM
Hey, it was a chance I wanted to take.

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 19, 2003, 08:23 PM
lolita edit: that earned you a warning

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 22:28 ]</font>

PsoPlaya
Feb 19, 2003, 08:48 PM
no one is as stupid as you.

GaijinPUnch
Feb 19, 2003, 08:58 PM
Mature as usual.

Guntz348
Feb 19, 2003, 09:00 PM
If your gonna lie and insult people at least lose the caps, and learn to use some more insults. Buy a thresaurus, it'll make you that much more of a loser with far too much time on your hands.

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 19, 2003, 09:33 PM
lolita edit: and probably yet another

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 22:29 ]</font>

MaJin
Feb 19, 2003, 09:34 PM
On 2003-02-19 17:23, -KNUCKLES- wrote:
I like my little pony

Dude or should i call u FAG, first of all whatever u do
with ur mom/dad/sis/bro/grandma/grandpa/pets...i can go on dont take it out on a flamegarment or ppl here.

If u wanna go start a flame war atleast use ur FUCKING head (hahahahhah fucking head..phew thats funny) atleast post this at the right forum.

Lastly, Boyz II Men arent gay..trust me i know theres a gayer (is that even a word? o well for u it is) person on this thread then them.

Oh and dont start looking at my sig and use it against me hahahahahahahahah *walks away laughing*.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 22:32 ]</font>

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 19, 2003, 09:41 PM
Yeah, using me listening to Wu was a pretty good reference. You sure did get me there. You also got me about listening to Boyz II Men. Boy, I sure am gay because I listen to R&B, right? Lol....dumbass. No one would've added their 2¢ if you hadn't of made that genius comment about sleeping with someone's sister. But let me leave this alone before you prove some more valid points.....

Sedyne
Feb 19, 2003, 09:47 PM
On 2003-02-19 16:32, -KNUCKLES- wrote:
i am homophobic

Knuckles, first off you should go to school (A place where we learn) and learn how to speak proper english, not that garbage trash talk you learned on the street down by the drugshop.

Secondly, you seem like your the one who will never get anywhere in life with that attitude. My money is that your a 13 year old pimply faced dork with nothing better to do. And that's quite a rude assumption on my part considering I don't know you. However since you decide to be disrespectful to many, well I think I can just go right ahead and treat you how you've treated others.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 22:30 ]</font>

Davion
Feb 19, 2003, 09:55 PM
Don't encourage him. He's most likely trying to get banned.

Muku6
Feb 19, 2003, 10:54 PM
We just have to wait for that time to come. I love how this conversation has sprouted. *sarcasm* I know who here needs a check in language though.

VS_Power
Feb 19, 2003, 11:06 PM
ill trade a sange and yasha for it

or twin psychoguns

or sacred something armor

or lavis cannon 20 HIT

ginko990
Feb 19, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 2003-02-19 18:33, -KNUCKLES- wrote:
i'm very very homophobic, closet case actually

Fool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-19 22:30 ]</font>

CeasOne
Feb 19, 2003, 11:27 PM
On 2003-02-19 20:06, VS_Power wrote:
ill trade a sange and yasha for it

or twin psychoguns

or sacred something armor

or lavis cannon 20 HIT

From what i understand the armor does not exist anymore ... well @ least it was taken out in the gamecube version Anyways who would want a rare from some l0ser that behaves himself like that on a forum for all ages anyways...... LAMER!!!!

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 20, 2003, 07:59 PM
FINALLY.................... THE GREAT ONE HAS COME BACK TO PSO WORLD. WELL IT LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF QUEER ASS CAMEL TOE LICKERS DECIEDED NOT ONLY TO ADD IN THEIR 2 CENTS BUT MORE THEN THAT WELL LETS SEE HERE LOLLIPOPLOLITA IM NOT GONNA DIIS U SIMPLY BEACAUSE I'LL GET BANNED (BUT CHANGING MY WORDS SO THE WHOLE CONVERSATION DOSENT MAKE SENSE KIND OF RUINED IT) SO PSO PLAYA THE ONLY THING YOU PLAY IS WITH YOUR LITTLE BROS JOYSTICK. BUT I GUESS YOU LIKE WHAT U LIKE RIGHT? GUNTZ WHO U CALLIN A LOSER YOU READ THE WHOLE THING THEN WROTE SOMETHING AND U SAY IM A LOSERWHY DID U ENVOLVE YOURSELF U STUPID AZZ FUCKUP? MAJIN THANKS FOR THIS ONE.YOUR SIG RIGHT? YOUR PROBABLY JERKING OFF TO IT RIGHT NOW CAUSE U CANT GET A GIRL. BUT HEY AT LEAST ITS NOT A GUY OR SOMETHING. NOW FROSTY WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT U DUMBASS I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HIS SISTER I ASKED IF HE HAD ONE. NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WERE THINKING BUT ITS OK. I'LL FORGIVE YOU ALL ON PSO WORLD. NOW SEAN U LITTLE QUEER OR FAG WHAT EVER U LIKE BETTER. FIRST OFF I DONT HAVE PIMPLES BUT GOOD GUESS. ME GO BACK TO SCHOOL QUOTE: MY MONEY IS THAT YOUR YADADADADADADA. U ARE GAY AND U PROBABLY DECRIBED YOURSELF IN YOUR SENTENCE BUT ITS OK, ONE DAY YOU WILL MEET SOME COOL PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF. DAVION I TRADED U FOR THE TWIN PSYCHOGUNS I HAD NO BEEF U ASSUMED I SAID SOMETHING BAD WHEN IT WAS ONLY A SIMPLE QUESTION. MUKU YOU ARE A POINTLESS ENTRY INTO THIS WHOLE THING BUT THANKS FOR TRYING. GINKO= A BIGGER FOOL. WELL THAT WAS FUN HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL AGAIN.

PsoPlaya
Feb 20, 2003, 08:07 PM
stop quoteing the rock

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 20, 2003, 09:06 PM
lol

Davion
Feb 20, 2003, 09:08 PM
This is getting old. Mods, please do your lock and banning stuff.

PsoPlaya
Feb 20, 2003, 09:43 PM
good idea

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 20, 2003, 10:58 PM
stop writing to me or about me and i'll stop. its that easy. see we can all get along.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 21, 2003, 04:06 PM
....read and actually think before you say anything. I said "No one would've added their 2 cents if you hadn't of made that genius comment about sleeping with someone's sister. " How is that in anyway saying you did? Did I say "Knucles, you slept with someones sister"? No, I didn't. Get your facts straight before you jump the gun.

......ok, I'm done now.

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 21, 2003, 08:07 PM
relax frosty u must be retarded or sumthin, but i'll give it a shot i never said anything about sleeping with anyone where the fuk did u get that from? i simply asked if he had a sister. now fuk off with your stupid ass pathetic wanna be comments because your a slow individual. now im done!

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 22, 2003, 11:20 AM
I'm not retaded or a slow induvidual because I actually know how to spell more than the words "fukk" or "sumthin". Lol....but ok then.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 22, 2003, 11:21 AM
Oh, and how's that trading goin'?

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 22, 2003, 02:59 PM
just cause i made u look like an idiot dont take offense. u make me laugh tho. nice try

ginko990
Feb 22, 2003, 07:07 PM
On 2003-02-22 11:59, -KNUCKLES- wrote:
just cause i made u look like an idiot dont take offense.

Yea frosty he made you look like an idiot. Don't worry it WASN'T the other way round.

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 23, 2003, 01:27 PM
u guys are all fags even u ginko its like you all have bum sex or sumthin go fuk yourselves u guys are just pissed beacause i almost have every weapon in the game but its all good. ha ha

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 23, 2003, 01:30 PM
u guys are so gay just face it your all losers wtf would you change your comments so it looks like mine dont make sense but i least i know that u all are shity at this game and u cant beat me. in life or anything u could ever possibly try your best at but its all gravy baby.

ginko990
Feb 23, 2003, 06:29 PM
On 2003-02-23 10:30, -KNUCKLES- wrote:
.....at but its all gravy baby.

Your a fool. I hope your parents die and you get paralyzed from the waist down.

Go drown yourself.

"its all gravy baby."im a 12 year old white kid who wears fubu, Oh wait no im not, im KNUCKLES.

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 23, 2003, 06:34 PM
ginko your a joker why wish bad things about people? thats horrible i just hope those things you said dosent happen to you.

Elvendar
Feb 23, 2003, 06:44 PM
Dude, why don't you just drop it allready. You've made your point to everyone that you're immature and have nothing better to do than to keep posting on a stupid topic. Really, I could do without this stupid post blocking all the other trade stuff.

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 23, 2003, 07:34 PM
elvendar u loser its, 'blocking the other posts' waaaaa, cry me a river dude, i would of stoped but people still gotta talk their shit so hey im for it.

Elvendar
Feb 23, 2003, 07:41 PM
Or, you could just stop being the asshole kid that you are and just give it up. Is there something wrong with you that you have to put in the last word no matter what?

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 23, 2003, 07:48 PM
u know what your right fuk this shit its stupid. i did it out of boredom anyways just to see how many people would go crazy for a flame garment like its worth more then their lives or sumthin. im sorry pso world catch me online untill march 10 2003

ginko990
Feb 23, 2003, 09:06 PM
Argh..Things I said were out of line.

But you didn't have much of a reason in posting like you do.

And no one even went crazy over the garment, you didn't give anyone a chance too, you went straight to caps lock and curse words. Shoulda let it go, woulda been interesting to see what people would offer.

VS_Power
Feb 24, 2003, 02:53 AM
dang man stop fighting with each other if you wanna make fun of someone make fun of me since i fell for it.

=(

so......what do you want for the garment?

jk =)

Balthor
Feb 24, 2003, 03:25 AM
Holy fuck, I don't even know what to say after reading this, hahahaah.

Guntz348
Feb 24, 2003, 03:39 AM
How did this kid not get shot allready? Like seriously Knuckles I dare you, in fact I'd pay you if you actually had the balls to talk to people that in real life. I dont care if you some closet case 12 year old I'd still shoot you dead in the street. Whats really funny is, I bet this kid is like a 90 pound little turd who stands 4 foot 6 standing on three phone books. Paisty white complextion because he never leaves his room or has he calls it "sanctuary". Have you even seen the out side world, besides middle school of course? Has a girl ever talked to you with you having to give her your dads credit card number that you stole from him? I'd really love for you to try to run your mouth like that on the street. You'd get jacked by so many people, I'd just tape it and sell that shit to real TV. Be great watching too.

Edit: How is this not lock/kicked yet and this kid not banned o-O He must be really lucky. That or its just too much fun to rag this kid to lock it up. Yeah it must be the latter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-02-24 00:40 ]</font>

Balthor
Feb 24, 2003, 04:02 AM
God damn, what I find funny the most if you let dumbfucks get you so angry like this, when it's not even worth it.