PDA

View Full Version : Video of Gi- TECHNICs' New Casting Speed?

NDW
Jul 8, 2009, 07:15 AM
Is there a video from JP servers that shows the new casting speed of Gi- TECHNICs post AOTI supplemental update? If so, can someone give me a link for it? I would like to see how much faster they cast.

If not, would someone from the JP servers make a video to demonstrate the new speed?

Thanks in advance!

RemiusTA
Jul 8, 2009, 11:42 AM
I'd be interested too. Can anyone also confirm the amount of damage increase? Was it Elemental % + or Damage % + ?

NDW
Jul 9, 2009, 03:00 AM
Can anyone also confirm the amount of damage increase? Was it Elemental % + or Damage % + ?

I'm not completely sure of what you are asking. If you are asking about the new Tech. %s of Gi- TECHNICs, here they are:

[spoiler-box]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/inazuma65/psu20090401_060858_003.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/inazuma65/psu20090401_060904_009.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/inazuma65/psu20090401_060909_014.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk183/inazuma65/psu20090401_060916_021.jpg[/spoiler-box]

If this is not what you are asking about, I am sorry.

Credits go to Inazuma (http://pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=34981) for the source of the pictures.

Arada
Jul 9, 2009, 03:56 AM
I'm pretty sure there was no increase in Gi- techs casting speed.

Wolfette
Jul 9, 2009, 04:02 AM
There were some increase according to the patch's description that was brought by JP players, Ara ;)

Ok, found it :
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164482
It's on thelast page...so...i'll paste everything :

Earlier today I was looking through psupedia and came across this by accident of all things, and might as well post it since it would give a good idea of what changes to pa's, and some suv's as well. I havent seen a thread of this yet so might as well make one,also tried editing it alittle so its easier to find certain weps pa's to look for w/o poking your eye's out XD

SUV weapon adjustments
New S-rank SUV weapons will be added: (Hegel Burst) and (Rafal Burst).
Ascension Gift will receive a large power increase to its Rappy and 16t weight attacks.
Paradi Cataract will receive a reduction to its power and range.

Photon art adjustments
All longbow bullets will receive increased firing rate and attack power. Furthermore, all LV41+ longbow bullets inflict LV5 status effects.
All grenade photon arts will receive a reduction in PP cost. At LV41+, all grenades will have increased accuracy.
Anga Jabroga's accuracy modifier will be removed. From here on, its accuracy will depend solely on the player's ATA.
The following table lists the adjustments made to each skill (where applicable).

Category, Skill name, Adjustments
Swords
Gravity Break Second and third attacks hit only one target. Attack power increased, PP cost reduced.
Spinning Break Attack power of the first attack increased.
Tornado Break Power increased overall.
Knuckles
Bogga Danga --
Ikk Hikk --
Bogga Zubba PP cost reduced.
Bogga Robado Power of second and third attacks increased.
Spears
Dus Daggas Power of second and third attacks increased.
Dus Majarra PP cost increased. Power of second attack reduced.
Dus Robado Power increased overall.
Double sabers
Spiral Dance Power of second and third attacks increased.
Absolute Dance Power of third attack increased.
Tornado Dance Mobility decreased.
Gravity Dance Power of third attack increased.
Axes
Anga Redda Power of second attack increased.
Anga Dugrega --
Anga Jabroga User's ATA determines accuracy.
Twin sabers
Splendor Crush Power increased overall.
Assault Crush PP cost reduced. Power of third attack increased.
Cross Hurricane PP cost reduced. Power of third attack increased.
Rising Crush Power of first and third attacks increased.
Twin daggers
Moubu Seiren-zan --
Renga Chujin-shou PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Renkai Buyou-zan --
Hishou Jinren-zan PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Twin claws
Bukuu Rensen-ga PP cost reduced.
Renzan Seidan-ga PP cost reduced. Power of third attack increased.
Chuei Jitotsushin Power of third attack increased. Overall target count increased by one.
Rensan Senshou-ga PP cost reduced. Power of second attack increased.
Sabers
Gravity Strike PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Spinning Strike Power increased overall.
Rising Strike Power increased overall.
Daggers
Buten Shuren-zan --
Hikai Shuha-zan PP cost reduced. Power of first attack increased.
Shunbu Shouren-zan PP cost reduced.
Claws
Shousen Totsuzan-ga PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Senten Kanzan-ga PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Bukuu Saien-zan PP cost reduced. Power of second attack increased.
Whips
Vivi Danga Power of second attack increased.
Visshi Grudda Power of second attack increased.
Slicers Choutou Kantsu-jin Power increased overall.
Chikki Kyoren-jin --

The following table explains the adjustments made to each bullet listed. Category, Bullet name, Adjustments
Rifles
Killer Shot PP cost reduced.
Shotguns
Barada Chamga Power increased.
Longbows
Chousei-sou PP cost reduced.
Masei-sou Power increased.
Grenades
Boma Maga Number of targets increased by one at LV41+.
Laser cannons
Phantasm Prism PP cost reduced.
Mayalee Prism PP cost reduced.
Twin handguns
Twin Penetration PP cost reduced. At LV41+, range is decreased, but power is increased.
Twin Mayalee PP cost reduced.
Handguns
Mayalee Hit PP cost reduced.
Cards Kyumeisei-shiki PP cost reduced.
Machineguns Mayalee Fury PP cost reduced.

The following table explains the adjustments made to each TECHNIC listed.
Element, TECHNIC name, Adjustments
Fire
Foie Status effect level increased. At LV41+, can hit two adjacent targets.
Gifoie Power, status effect level and casting speed increased.
Ice
Barta Status effect level increased.
Gibarta Power, status effect level and casting speed increased.
Lightning
Zonde Status effect level increased.
Gizonde Power, status effect level and casting speed increased.
Ground
Diga Status effect level increased. At LV41+, can hit two adjacent targets.
Radiga Poison status effect added.
Gidiga Power and casting speed increased. Silence status effect added.

Would like to hear everyone's opinnion on this, since most of it is beneficial to everyone. I wasnt surprised much when I heard they were going to nerf majarra, but they are only lowering the dmg on 2nd attack lol, not to mention increasing alot of FM skills so there worth using again :-) but reading spiral dance getting a overall increase.... overpowered as is(new majarra lolz).
Was alittle freaked on grav break being completely changed, I would want to know the power increase to that skill, and tornado dance losing mobility but if you have frame skip option i'm sure it'll go far as it is on ps2 atm anyway. And jabroga, eh 7/10 hits f4rom one attack isnt bad ^^;

Ceresa
Jul 11, 2009, 01:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIzk6s9aEhs

Legendria
Jul 11, 2009, 01:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIzk6s9aEhs

Holy shit?

SIgn me up for THAT.

tadtwisted
Jul 11, 2009, 02:35 AM
I was gonna work on my gi-spells but now im gonna wait for that, i know it like a year away but damn. When she was casting gi-diga is she holding a book a la old skool PSO

NDW
Jul 11, 2009, 03:16 AM
When she was casting gi-diga is she holding a book a la old skool PSO

Yes she was. That wand is a 'Motav Prophecy', a weapon that was originally 'Prophets of Motav' on PSO. Also, the one she has is 10/10, which is nice. :wacko:

@Ceresa: Thank you for making a demonstration video! :3

Ezodagrom
Jul 11, 2009, 06:21 AM
Also, that wand is only available on...guardian cash (on a pay to play mission). >.>;

Shou
Jul 11, 2009, 06:25 AM
Very nice Ceresa. I want to see some Time Attack runs from your masterforce! PLZZZZZZ!!!~~~

Randomness
Jul 11, 2009, 10:49 AM
Hhahahaha... gotta level the gi-techs now.

Out of curiosity, is the cast rate bonus of MF larger than that of AT?

The_Brimada
Jul 11, 2009, 11:16 AM
That kinda makes me want to play as a force again....almost.

Randomness
Jul 11, 2009, 12:28 PM
Haha, WT is win. And after supplement... *drools*

Hello uber-bows. Hello massive stat gains. Hello tech boosts.

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 11, 2009, 08:43 PM
Haha, WT is win. And after supplement... *drools*

Hello uber-bows. Hello massive stat gains. Hello tech boosts.

Level 30 max Longbow bullets will kill the weapon on the WT. As for technics, it will take a lot more than a Gi- tech casting rate increase to make them useful, especially on a WT. The truth hurts and the only types that will benefit from this are MF, FT and possibly AT.

Africa
Jul 11, 2009, 09:27 PM
Level 30 max Longbow bullets will kill the weapon on the WT. As for technics, it will take a lot more than a Gi- tech casting rate increase to make them useful, especially on a WT. The truth hurts and the only types that will benefit from this are MF, FT and possibly AT.

if AT benefits from it why wouldn't WT i think they'll have a similar amount of tp so the difference would mainly be on the weapons and speed boost AT has.

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 11, 2009, 10:22 PM
if AT benefits from it why wouldn't WT i think they'll have a similar amount of tp so the difference would mainly be on the weapons and speed boost AT has.

It is more than just the inherent casting speed bonus. Don't forget that a TCSM casts faster than a wand (even the video showed as much using Gizonde). As a result the AT is the only non-master type that has access to S-rank TCSMs. Even if the WT gets enough TP to match an AT (which they don't) they still have to either resort to using an A-rank TCSM or using a slower casting S-rank wand. In this case, two negatives do not make a positive.

Thankfully PSU is set on easy mode so you can play any type you want without much trouble. Just don't expect much from a WT pre or post supplemental update as the low PA caps and limited S-rank weapon selection pretty much ruined this type; things that are not getting fixed in the supplemental update.

Magus_84
Jul 11, 2009, 10:41 PM
It is more than just the inherent casting speed bonus. Don't forget that a TCSM casts faster than a wand (even the video showed as much using Gizonde). As a result the AT is the only non-master type that has access to S-rank TCSMs. Even if the WT gets enough TP to match an AT (which they don't) they still have to either resort to using an A-rank TCSM or using a slower casting S-rank wand. In this case, two negatives do not make a positive.

Thankfully PSU is set on easy mode so you can play any type you want without much trouble. Just don't expect much from a WT pre or post supplemental update are the low PA caps and limited S-rank weapon selection pretty much ruined this type; things that are not getting fixed in the supplemental update.

The limited S-Rank selection, I can agree with. However, you can fix the "low PA cap" thing, at least in the realm of melee and techs by making use of the PA lv + and the tech cap boosting one (forget what it's called). I don't mention bullets because "upgrading" to level 30 bullets isn't a very good use of the points unless you're on something like AT, where you're already "fulfilling" your "expected" role by throwing out buffs, and any damage you contribute is considered a bonus. (That, and Twin Handguns benefit disproportionately well from going 21-30. >_>)

The cap increases let you somewhat offset WT's biggest design flaw by allowing you to specialize. Sure, you can't max "everything"...but level 40 whip/spear can cover most situations you'll ever run into. If you're a Newman or Human, you can throw in Knuckle and...whatever else, really. Maybe Twin Claw or something.

It won't be as broken as a Master class, but Master classes are passing the threshold necessary to dominate the game even now, before the supplemental.

For what it's worth, a Newman WT will have more TP than a Newman AT, before equipment. The difference in TP mod between the two classes is only 2%. Newmen get a 3% boost on stats as WT and 0% boost on AT.

Still can't make up the weapon TP difference (as S-rank TCSMs are one of the only weapon types that honestly outdo their A-rank counterparts in any significant form) or the casting speed difference. With that said...I don't think Gi-techs'll be worth using on AT with this (let alone WT) unless that range+ thing is a significant increase.

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 11, 2009, 11:32 PM
The limited S-Rank selection, I can agree with. However, you can fix the "low PA cap" thing, at least in the realm of melee and techs by making use of the PA lv + and the tech cap boosting one (forget what it's called). I don't mention bullets because "upgrading" to level 30 bullets isn't a very good use of the points unless you're on something like AT, where you're already "fulfilling" your "expected" role by throwing out buffs, and any damage you contribute is considered a bonus. (That, and Twin Handguns benefit disproportionately well from going 21-30. >_>)

The cap increases let you somewhat offset WT's biggest design flaw by allowing you to specialize. Sure, you can't max "everything"...but level 40 whip/spear can cover most situations you'll ever run into. If you're a Newman or Human, you can throw in Knuckle and...whatever else, really. Maybe Twin Claw or something.

It won't be as broken as a Master class, but Master classes are passing the threshold necessary to dominate the game even now, before the supplemental.

For what it's worth, a Newman WT will have more TP than a Newman AT, before equipment. The difference in TP mod between the two classes is only 2%. Newmen get a 3% boost on stats as WT and 0% boost on AT.

Still can't make up the weapon TP difference (as S-rank TCSMs are one of the only weapon types that honestly outdo their A-rank counterparts in any significant form) or the casting speed difference. With that said...I don't think Gi-techs'll be worth using on AT with this (let alone WT) unless that range+ thing is a significant increase.

I pretty much agree. The issue is not with the level of the technic, as it can be increased via PA Lvl+, but with the fact that not even a level 40 Gi- tech will do much for the WT. The only reason the AT will outshine the WT is due to the level 50 support and S-rank TCSMs, two things that provide specialization for the type.

I was also aware that a Newman can attain a higher TP rating as a WT than an AT, but that is only via the bonus. Also, a Newman WT is normally on its way to unlocking MF and nothing more. What is worse is that even with level 40 technics, the level 40 striking will deal more significant damage with few exceptions.

The positive to all of this is that a Newman MF is pretty much impossible for the /R missions so the alternatives are an AT, FT or WT. Of all three types, only the WT has a decent amount of DFP that allows for better A-rank armor or possibly even S-rank armor (if you use DFP+). I do think that the WT will make a great type for these /R missions, but for anything else they will remain one of the most ineffective types in PSU.

Randomness
Jul 12, 2009, 12:07 AM
First off, with the supplement, WT and AT should have roughly the same TP mod. So it becomes equipment. And, while yes S-ranks have higher base stats, A-ranks are cheaper and easier to grind, which someone nullifies that. (At the moment, 5/10 is a certainty with A-ranks, for instance)

Secondly, WT can easily up bow PA level to get 31+. They already have access to full combos of melee weaponry. They can buff, and it only takes a single slot to get 31+ buffs. (Obviously, only level 32, but as with bows, its getting 31 that counts) Naturally, none of the melee competition has that, which significantly makes up for the stat issues. (Also, post-supplement, the WT ATP mod should be roughly where FI is now. I think. There was one stat that didn't go up by around 20%, but I think that was HP or something)

Honestly, increasing most of the level 20 stat mods by ~20% with the supplement should make WT solid. You get 10 slots you can use for PA lvl+, and you have plenty of choices there. (Theoretically, you could get level 31 offense/support techs, 31 bow, and still have 3 slots left for melee or stats or something.)

Who was saying WT can't use gi-techs, anyways? The flinch time is already long enough to get the next shot off.

Personally, I think we need someone who plays on the JP server to answer this though.

For convenience: http://psupedia.info/AOTI_supplemental_update

Btw, why would they make Vivi Danga's insane second hit... stronger?

cwTopCat
Jul 12, 2009, 04:00 AM
Secondly, WT can easily up bow PA level to get 31+. They already have access to full combos of melee weaponry. They can buff, and it only takes a single slot to get 31+ buffs. (Obviously, only level 32, but as with bows, its getting 31 that counts) Naturally, none of the melee competition has that, which significantly makes up for the stat issues. (Also, post-supplement, the WT ATP mod should be roughly where FI is now. I think. There was one stat that didn't go up by around 20%, but I think that was HP or something)

Honestly, increasing most of the level 20 stat mods by ~20% with the supplement should make WT solid. You get 10 slots you can use for PA lvl+, and you have plenty of choices there. (Theoretically, you could get level 31 offense/support techs, 31 bow, and still have 3 slots left for melee or stats or something.)

From what I read awhile ago. The Support PA+ thing is only for MF. WT will not be able to get there support techs pass Lv30 after the supplement update.

NDW
Jul 12, 2009, 04:08 AM
From what I read awhile ago. The Support PA+ thing is only for MF. WT will not be able to get there support techs pass Lv30 after the supplement update.

Fire TECHNIC LV+
Ice TECHNIC LV+
Lightning TECHNIC LV+
Ground TECHNIC LV+
Light TECHNIC LV+
Dark TECHNIC LV+

Increases target TECHNIC category level cap by two levels.
Up to ten levels.
Cannot be used by Masterforce.

Source: http://psupedia.info/GAS

God_Shiden
Jul 12, 2009, 04:21 AM
Looking foward to lv42+ Techs on my FT.....:-D

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 12, 2009, 04:48 AM
The positive to all of this is that a Newman MF is pretty much impossible for the /R missions so the alternatives are an AT, FT or WT.
Actually both Midori and Ceresa played /R missions as armorless MFs :P
If you must have armor, FT is still better than the others unless you have to melee stuff, but you should be leaving that to the hunters anyway.

First off, with the supplement, WT and AT should have roughly the same TP mod. So it becomes equipment. And, while yes S-ranks have higher base stats, A-ranks are cheaper and easier to grind, which someone nullifies that. (At the moment, 5/10 is a certainty with A-ranks, for instance)
-ATs have faster casting speed than WT.
-Full Custom Power adds +10% to your weapons stat, you'd definately *want* to be able to equip S rank madoogs.
-Pushan+10's are already common place thanks to grind boost events.
-GC mission is always an option for those people who haven't gotten their stuff to +10 yet.

You get 10 slots you can use for PA lvl+, and you have plenty of choices there. (Theoretically, you could get level 31 offense/support techs, 31 bow, and still have 3 slots left for melee or stats or something.)-Slots vary between races, it is not a simple 10 slots.
-It's impossible to have a WT with lvl 31+ support techs.
-Tech PALV+ is seperate from the melee/ranged PALV+s (why do people keep thinking they're the same?) :P

Who was saying WT can't use gi-techs, anyways? The flinch time is already long enough to get the next shot off.Sure you can! Their rate of fire just won't be as high.

Ezodagrom
Jul 12, 2009, 05:12 AM
Another thing, WT can't get lvl 31+ bows.

unicorn
Jul 12, 2009, 07:54 AM
Another thing, WT can't get lvl 31+ bows.

Exactly. You can only raise a specific category by 10 levels. Thats it.

Like WT can raise their bows from 20-30. And Any melee from 30-40, but not 50.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 12, 2009, 08:15 AM
I guess people didn't look at the GAS update and look at the increases that can be exchanged for whatever class type you play.

Ceresa
Jul 12, 2009, 12:48 PM
The positive to all of this is that a Newman MF is pretty much impossible for the /R missions so the alternatives are an AT, FT or WT. Of all three types, only the WT has a decent amount of DFP that allows for better A-rank armor or possibly even S-rank armor (if you use DFP+). I do think that the WT will make a great type for these /R missions, but for anything else they will remain one of the most ineffective types in PSU.

Actually both Midori and Ceresa played /R missions as armorless MFs :P
If you must have armor, FT is still better than the others unless you have to melee stuff, but you should be leaving that to the hunters anyway.

teehee

Solo De Ragan/R time!

[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/overlordR3.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/overlordR4.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I'm sure I can go faster but throwing away Secret Action lewtz is a waste, so I just did one skipping it.

Armor is a crutch, lack of speed units has a workaround.

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 12, 2009, 08:50 PM

Who was saying WT can't use gi-techs, anyways? The flinch time is already long enough to get the next shot off.

Personally, I think we need someone who plays on the JP server to answer this though.

For convenience: http://psupedia.info/AOTI_supplemental_update

Btw, why would they make Vivi Danga's insane second hit... stronger?

I was going to comment on your post but you already got pwned by Lina. You may actually want to read the link that you posted as most of the information you wrote is incorrect. To recap, PA Lvl+ is capped at +10 of the current level, so a WT can never exceed level 30 bullets. Also, only the MF has access to Support+ so again the WT is limited to support at level 30. As for the rest, A-ranks fail compared to S-ranks and the WT barely has any S-rank weapons of note.

If you enjoy the type then play it, but please stop trying to make it sound like the WT will actually become good.

autumn
Jul 12, 2009, 09:00 PM
So cruel... At least WT is getting an upgrade.

Randomness
Jul 12, 2009, 10:08 PM
I was going to comment on your post but you already got pwned by Lina. You may actually want to read the link that you posted as most of the information you wrote is incorrect. To recap, PA Lvl+ is capped at +10 of the current level, so a WT can never exceed level 30 bullets. Also, only the MF has access to Support+ so again the WT is limited to support at level 30. As for the rest, A-ranks fail compared to S-ranks and the WT barely has any S-rank weapons of note.

If you enjoy the type then play it, but please stop trying to make it sound like the WT will actually become good.

So here's a question: Do the element lvl+ include the buffs?

Also, unless you've played in JP, you're making baseless assumptions.

Ceresa
Jul 12, 2009, 10:18 PM

nope.

Randomness
Jul 12, 2009, 10:35 PM
Thats... stupid. Support+ is wasted on MF.

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 12, 2009, 11:12 PM

Of course I am not making baseless assumptions, I actually read the threads that Lina, Ceresa, and others post in and remember the information that they provide. Most of the information covered in this thread is months old already and has been covered many times before.

For the record, you don't have to play on the JP servers to have a clue about what updates they have already gotten. You do have to pay attention and actually read quite a few threads though.

NDW
Jul 13, 2009, 12:53 AM
For the record, you don't have to play on the JP servers to have a clue about what updates they have already gotten. You do have to pay attention and actually read quite a few threads though.

This.

unicorn
Jul 13, 2009, 12:54 AM

It really is. It should be accessible to all techer jobs.

Fortetecher would pwn a lil more if it could have access to both 41+ support and attack techs, considering they now have lower raw TP than Masterforce. Before, FT had more raw power, but MF was quicker. Now MF is quicker AND has more raw power, AND has better techer stats (highest EVP and MST). Fortetecher feels very slow and clunky compared to AT and MF, so it really needs the higher tech levels to compete with higher DPS.

Guntecher and Wartecher would really look cool with 31+ buffs. And they'd actually be really useful.

Masterforce really doesn't need the Support+, it just kinda makes MF more of a nurse. Masterforces with level 20 Resta, Giresta, and Reverser should have no problem supporting.

Acrotecher wouldn't have much to lose really. They still have the fastest casting for support, quick melee (which they can take to 30), good bullets (that can go 21+), and are the best nurses. Sure they'd have to compete with FTs for buffs, but they'd still be much quicker and better in most situations. If anything, they could make Rentis and Dizas 41+ an AT exclusive.

OR they could have at least given all the other types access to limit breaks. It doesn't make sense that Fortetecher can't use Limit Breaks, when attack techs are its main form of damage. FT especially gets gypped with techs like Diga and Foie that will be able to hit multiple targets.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 13, 2009, 01:45 AM
It is, but people were worrying that FT would have access to lvl 41 support and make AT redundant, etc etc...

It makes sense to give the type with the lowest support a buff, but with 7 buffs available now who's gonna waste their palette on dedicated buffing as a MF?

ThEoRy
Jul 13, 2009, 02:34 PM
It is, but people were worrying that FT would have access to lvl 41 support and make AT redundant, etc etc...

It makes sense to give the type with the lowest support a buff, but with 7 buffs available now who's gonna waste their palette on dedicated buffing as a MF?

No one hopefully. Maybe megistar as a MF though so you can drop megistarides from your tool palettes?...

Ceresa
Jul 13, 2009, 02:42 PM
You can use megistaride any time while using non-hold techs, much better then switching weapons and waiting on the cast time.

Not like MF has some crowded item palette...

Sol + trimate + PC + buff item, simple.

Hiero_Glyph
Jul 13, 2009, 03:42 PM
You can use megistaride any time while using non-hold techs, much better then switching weapons and waiting on the cast time.

Not like MF has some crowded item palette...

Sol + trimate + PC + buff item, simple.

I couldn't agree with this more. Most players assume that since you have access to support/healing technics you have to use them to heal and buff. This is not the case as using a Trimate, Star/Sol Atomizer or Retaride/Megistaride is often the better choice as your movement is not restricted from casting, you do not have to swap weapons and the effect is almost instant (you can even use items when knocked down!).

Support+ for a MF comes down to Giresta and a larger radius on Resta/Reverser. Buff items are superior to buff technics and debuffs are only useful for tagging enemies. If you want to support as a MF it comes down to pairing your Pushan 10/10 with a support wand using Resta/Reverser (not Giresta, it's a buff and has a smaller radius).

Shou
Jul 13, 2009, 08:48 PM
Yes, having support spells+ will make it so I don't have to buy stupid buff items and makes it easier to heal others. I kinda doubt reverser will ever be used much because sol atomizers are so much better. The only time I use reverser is when the entire party needs healing which almost never happens or they heal themselves one seconed later anyway.

motormark
Jul 14, 2009, 08:42 PM
Just found a video of limit break wth Diga is this how powerful it is!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPDXwLCh8Y

Ezodagrom
Jul 14, 2009, 08:47 PM
That's a lvl 180 player against a lvl 105 De Ragan. Doesn't matter which class is used, De Ragan would die fast anyway...I think...x-x;

JC10001
Jul 14, 2009, 08:56 PM
Thanks for posting the videos guys. I can't wait for this update!

Randomness
Jul 14, 2009, 09:12 PM
That's a lvl 180 player against a lvl 105 De Ragan. Doesn't matter which class is used, De Ragan would die fast anyway...I think...x-x;

That reminds me of something I've been wanting to suggest. Someone needs to take a De Ragan Slayer... and one-shot De Ragan on C. And film it. Prove the hype!

Ezodagrom
Jul 14, 2009, 09:19 PM
That reminds me of something I've been wanting to suggest. Someone needs to take a De Ragan Slayer... and one-shot De Ragan on C. And film it. Prove the hype!
Don't think one shotting De Ragan on C is possible (it has around 17500 HP, according to psupedia the base HP for a lvl 20 enemy is 1145 and De Ragan has a 1530% HP mod), but maybe killing it with a full Gravity Break combo. :>