PDA

View Full Version : Hizeri / Mind

Mytorie
Jul 8, 2009, 11:09 AM
Should I buy one of these things now since the price is low? Would I be able to see a difference in the amount of damage I'll be taking while wearing one?

cwTopCat
Jul 8, 2009, 11:31 AM
Should I buy one of these things now since the price is low? Would I be able to see a difference in the amount of damage I'll be taking while wearing one?

IMO it doesn't lower damage that much. One of the reasons people buy or use it, is because its the best head unit for most hunter types. All the other head units are pretty much useless, unless you're an AF.

kyle21
Jul 8, 2009, 11:47 AM
I'd get it if your a hunter type, it does lower damage against tech attacks which is what you need as a hunter type. If you have the armor and the cash I say get it.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 8, 2009, 12:34 PM
get it if you want the best unit but it is still a pretty useless, it only reduces damage by 30 or so

DPShiro
Jul 8, 2009, 12:43 PM
Like other have already said, it don't really help much.
But i would either buy one now as they are cheap and probably will go up after the mission is gone, or just hunt for one.
I have already found 4, so its not a very hard drop.

mvffin
Jul 8, 2009, 08:56 PM
its mostly just for looks on your pallet. it reduces a whopping 28 damage. MST is borken stat.

gum_on_shoe
Jul 8, 2009, 09:46 PM
I like it as a Masterforce.

Don't need a har / quick

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 9, 2009, 12:31 AM

Don't need a har / quick

Are you serious? :lol:

beatrixkiddo
Jul 9, 2009, 12:32 AM

Don't need a har / quick

Har / Quick still speeds up Masterforce casting, so there's no reason not to use one.

Unit D79
Jul 9, 2009, 12:37 AM
as said before, the main reason to use it is if you are a hunter type. especially casts. otherwise stick to har smarts/quicks.
hmm... both of those are a-ranks... wonder if theres a s rank unit with both benefits...

DPShiro
Jul 9, 2009, 03:31 AM

Don't need a har / quick

ANY other unit is far more useful on forces than MST units, i hope you are kidding?