PDA

View Full Version : Dorso Hunting

Konekochan07
Jul 8, 2009, 12:30 PM
Remeber running Dual Sentinel and either selling or making figures with the dorsoes? And now we need 10 to get a SangeYasha...>.> I've found 1 so far...and that's running it about 20 times...on C!

ashley50
Jul 8, 2009, 12:43 PM
keep running it

Powder Keg
Jul 8, 2009, 12:51 PM
It's a real pain to get it to drop, I've once gotten it twice in a row, but then after almost 20 runs afterwards couldn't get another one. I ended up buying a few, and a friend was nice and passed a few. I'm not sure how much they're going for now or if they're even available, but if you have the meseta it'll save you a lot of hassle.

Konekochan07
Jul 8, 2009, 04:17 PM
It's a real pain to get it to drop, I've once gotten it twice in a row, but then after almost 20 runs afterwards couldn't get another one. I ended up buying a few, and a friend was nice and passed a few. I'm not sure how much they're going for now or if they're even available, but if you have the meseta it'll save you a lot of hassle.

They're 6.5 mil each right now...don't have that kind of money right now...so, I'll just keep hunting until they come down in price, or I find them all...

DPShiro
Jul 8, 2009, 05:19 PM
DAM* they are expensive!
I understand why you wont buy them...
Maybe one should hunt these when the event is over, to make a little cash :)

Konekochan07
Jul 8, 2009, 06:16 PM
I've been hunting them when my friends aren't on so that I can get my SangeYasha and maybe sell them if I find any extra...But, it's annoying only finding 1 in 20 runs on C...especially when it's supposed to drop any lvl...I'm tired of seeing lame green mats and dimates at the end...>.>