PDA

View Full Version : Pls Do Not Msg Me For GameShark Codes Anymore!!!

Malcolm
Mar 3, 2001, 04:43 AM
Pls do not msg me anymore I will not entertain your request anymore...

Spy
Mar 3, 2001, 08:54 AM
Call me crazy, but it sounds kinda like you're exagerating the ammount of requests you got...

Ratsmack
Mar 3, 2001, 07:59 PM
You're crazy, spy. You're right, but you're still crazy. But I don't care what Malcolm exaggerates *ahem*, as long as he's not giving the codes out anymore.

Malcolm
Mar 5, 2001, 04:46 AM
To you it might be crazy... Is 10 request for the codes per day more to you? So do you think Im exagerating?

Ratsmack
Mar 5, 2001, 06:00 AM
Yes. And? You had the code offer up for a while. Therefore, you're claiming that you had pretty much the entire community of PSO World asking for codes. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Malcolm
Mar 5, 2001, 12:06 PM
Do you want me to list the names of those who want the codes?

Malcolm
Mar 5, 2001, 12:06 PM
Do you want me to list the names of those who want the codes?

Ratsmack
Mar 5, 2001, 12:55 PM
Go ahead.

Malcolm
Mar 10, 2001, 12:38 AM
Okey so here's the list...

Remick
PhantomAlpha
Jim morrison
outkast
Grendle57
drac
agent37
segagameplay
Ayumi
Dynstatic
Drummazoid
oxxjuniorxxo
Minako
Angel
Phoneix
f0rge

Thats the list...

Heero_Yuy
Mar 10, 2001, 03:19 AM
Peeeeease tell me that the person named outkast spelled the name exactly like that with no caps. HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO CHEAT!!DAVE CHEAT AND I WILL YELL AT YOU AND MAKE FUN OF YOUR CG STUFF YOU LOUSY MONKEY!!! ok now is that name right?

Ratsmack
Mar 10, 2001, 03:44 PM
First of all, I told you your numbers were bullshit, there's not too much more than TEN on that list. Second, my guess is half those ones he made up. You could have chosen less known names to claim as cheaters, ya know. Oh, well, cheaters are stupid, and so is malcolm, so it makes sense.