PDA

View Full Version : No update/maintainance info?

HadesAlmighty
Jul 8, 2009, 07:22 PM
Usually on Wed there is a post with info for update etc. We still don't know what's happening tomorrow night?

Ok now it's thurs. This really makes no sense. They even tell us when there is no scheduled maintanence why not a word now?

Dhylec
Jul 9, 2009, 04:32 PM
If there is no update, then there is no update. Go on & enjoy the event, reward, bonus & boost. Why so anxious to go back to WB? ;]

Golto
Jul 9, 2009, 04:38 PM
If they followed past patterns we might lose the current mission and get the second one for a week. Then get the first one back for the last week. Maybe someone who played on the JPN pc/ps2 server when they had this event can tell us how it happened for them?

landman
Jul 9, 2009, 04:47 PM
Maybe we get 3 weeks of gamma and 3 weeks of delta and no bonus in grinds for those killer elite? ;D

EspioKaos
Jul 9, 2009, 05:05 PM
Maybe someone who played on the JPN pc/ps2 server when they had this event can tell us how it happened for them?
In the JP version of this event, Supervisor's Edict and Protectors γ ran from August 21 until the end of the event on September 25. Protectors δ (and an update to Supervisor's Edict to include info on the new mission) was released on September 4 and ran for the remainder of the event.

I felt pretty sure that δ would be released this week, but by the looks of things, that's not happening. D:

Golto
Jul 9, 2009, 05:09 PM
Wasn't our event only supposed to last 3 weeks though? Oh well more time for Milla hunting I guess.

EspioKaos
Jul 9, 2009, 05:14 PM
By what the JP 360 site says, yes. Which means that you'd be looking at only a week of δ at best. Of course, with all of the ridiculous server lag and then the screwed up weapons at Desert Arms Shop, it won't surprise me if an extra week (or more) of the event (and STD rewards) is tacked on as compensation.

landman
Jul 9, 2009, 05:23 PM
They planned this from the beginning lol 4 weeks would be ok, more I don't think so...

sovalou
Jul 9, 2009, 08:38 PM
a bet a pannon decoration that this event will last 6 weeks due to screw-ups.

GUNcrazy12
Jul 9, 2009, 08:46 PM
moar pannon pitz

syouz
Jul 9, 2009, 10:19 PM
anyone know?:-x^^;;-)8-):D:-(:-(:-P:cry::etongue::-?

Ethateral
Jul 9, 2009, 10:21 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=287379

Also, they're fixing the Arms Dealer.