PDA

View Full Version : Great Ghuralian Cup???

unicorn
Jul 8, 2009, 09:19 PM
So um....what happened to it?

Powder Keg
Jul 8, 2009, 09:20 PM
??????

unicorn
Jul 8, 2009, 09:22 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.com/community_events.php?item=20081124a

This!

Chuck_Norris
Jul 8, 2009, 09:24 PM
We got an update, so they canceled it.

Calsetes
Jul 8, 2009, 09:26 PM
That big thing where each server had teams that did time trial races and stuff. I agree, I haven't heard anything beyond... what, like "We're starting again in December for the finals!"

Then boom - no more contest. Maybe they all got eliminated....?

Powder Keg
Jul 8, 2009, 09:29 PM
Hahaha! I completely forgot about that. Yeah, I think that was kinda swept under the rug like the mssion spotlight was when we started to get updates again.

Ryna
Jul 8, 2009, 09:29 PM
The final rounds for that event weren't held until January. I forget who the winning teams were.

Ethateral
Jul 8, 2009, 09:55 PM
That thing has been over and done with for a long time. Lol. Our team ended up dropping out, because one team mate couldn't make it. Lol. *Nukes Kitty* <,<

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jul 8, 2009, 10:07 PM
Where is the Great Ghuralian Cup you may ask? Why, I'm wearing it of course! HA HA! Yea I made a funny.

ThEoRy
Jul 8, 2009, 10:43 PM
Yeah that was a way back. I was on 360 team Gothic Six. We made it to the semi-finals so we earned a bronze medal. I say earned and not received because we still have yet to receive our trophy.

HienkyakuX
Jul 9, 2009, 01:47 AM
For PC/PS2 team Destiny Creators won it. Still waiting for the video Ed recorded of or race...

k found it:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=272357&highlight=Gurhalian&page=15

:!:

Although he's in New York, Ruby has managed to beat me to the punch here :shock:

Congatulations again to Destiny Creators, and congrats to 5x Guntecher Go! on a very well run race --- fabulous teamwork on all ends and we were proud to be a part of this.

There's videos of both finals runs and as soon as we do a bit of editing & work on them we'll find somewhere to host them for all to see.

Thanks again to EVERYONE who made this tournament a success, and a huge thanks to Ruby for bringing this thing to life in the first place.

There's still medals & prizes to hand out. Stay tuned!