PDA

View Full Version : One Month Only PSU Subscription

ChaosAngelic
Jul 9, 2009, 09:18 PM
Alright, so my account expired a while ago. I really don't want to miss tomorrow's event, but I can't afford to pay another $50 for a 6 month subscription. If I were to, say... start a new monthly subscription and cancel in a few days, could I continue playing for the rest of the month?

Dhylec
Jul 9, 2009, 09:34 PM
1. Renew your sub; make sure you can get on & play.
2. Then cancel it so that you only pay for this month.
Done!

ChaosAngelic
Jul 9, 2009, 10:50 PM
And just to make sure... does Sega make it easy to cancel or do you have to jump through a bunch of hoops and explain to them why you're leaving? XD

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 9, 2009, 10:59 PM
It's nowhere near as difficult to cancel on the PC/PS2 version as it is to cancel on the Xbox360 version. Just click the link labeled, "Cancel", wait for the confirmation to pop up, and you're good to go.

redx1xman
Jul 10, 2009, 09:59 AM
Yea if ur on xbox you gotta go thru this whole process with xbox and all this other crap, kinda makes you not even wanna renew after.

Calsetes
Jul 10, 2009, 10:10 AM
The only small caveat you have to worry about is making sure that it has processed as canceled before renewing (assuming your account went inactive because they tried to charge w/o money or something). That might take an hour or two before it pops up as "ok, go ahead and renew if you want." I had to do that when my credit card got breached and I had to swap card info.