PDA

View Full Version : Event Nava Ludda Glitch

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 01:55 PM
Ok, so we've been running the A blocks of the protectors gamma and found a really annoying glitch. 1 Nava Ludda will once it a great while cast 12 - 20 bartas in a row, killing anyone involved. I've wasted 3 scapes on this...>.>

EDIT: So, now the MONSTERS are hacking, not just a few random players...>.>

Calsetes
Jul 10, 2009, 02:03 PM
Really? In my A-rank runs, I have yet to see this, but it's a good thing to keep in mind in case it is a real issue. Thanks for the heads-up.

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 02:06 PM
Well, so far I've only seen it on S2...

Ezodagrom
Jul 10, 2009, 02:09 PM
Saw it happen twice, I think... x-x;

RemiusTA
Jul 10, 2009, 02:13 PM
If you're cornering a wounded animal, you might as well be ready to kill it. It might just shoot 12-20 barta's at you.

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 02:14 PM
Just saw it again...

Smidge204
Jul 10, 2009, 02:16 PM
I've seen this happen back during the lightning carnival event... I was convinced it was because they were shocked (leveling Brada Inga at the time...). Only happened a few times though.

Luckily I packed a Freeze / Resist for that mission.
=Smidge=

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 02:19 PM
They weren't shocked at all the first time...and a freeze resist doesn't keep you from dying...

Neoptolemus
Jul 10, 2009, 02:19 PM
I noticed another glitch on that run... Milla was spelled "cactachair". SEGA should fix that.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 10, 2009, 02:22 PM
They weren't shocked at all the first time...and a freeze resist doesn't keep you from dying...

Dodge?

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 02:22 PM
I noticed another glitch on that run... Milla was spelled "cactachair". SEGA should fix that.

Silly Neo, Millas are for Evas...

Dodge?

The bartas are one continuous stream...it's not something easily dodged...

RemiusTA
Jul 10, 2009, 02:43 PM

"OH S**T DOOD LOOK WHAT DROPPED ITS A.......a photon drop."

Yes red colored boxes have been trolling us for years

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 02:45 PM
Oh god thats funny

Yeah, one was misspelled as "Ash's Soul"

SStrikerR
Jul 10, 2009, 02:46 PM
The bartas are one continuous stream...it's not something easily dodged...

If something is going in a straight line and you can't dodge it, there's something wrong.

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 02:49 PM
If something is going in a straight line and you can't dodge it, there's something wrong.

Yeah, SEGAC has hacking monsters...

neilp4453
Jul 10, 2009, 02:50 PM

If you know it is coming at you.....

I use freeze/resist all the time so I would generally just get another hit in rather than step aside.

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 02:54 PM
But you also never know when the hack with start until it's too late...

SStrikerR
Jul 10, 2009, 03:04 PM

I use freeze/resist all the time so I would generally just get another hit in rather than step aside.

Then stop trying to tank everything and dodge.

Randomness
Jul 10, 2009, 03:50 PM
If you're always dodging, its hard to hit enemies.

Golto
Jul 10, 2009, 04:09 PM
Is it server lag trying to catch up all at once?

Smidge204
Jul 10, 2009, 04:38 PM

Not knowing what class you play, I just want to remind you that guns are ranged weapons...
=Smidge=

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 05:00 PM
Is it server lag trying to catch up all at once?

I thought it was the first time, but this time where I died 2 times in a row, there was NO lag at all...So, it's a Nava Ludda hack...

Died again...

Mikura
Jul 10, 2009, 05:55 PM
Must not happen often. I haven't encountered this yet, and I've run Gamma a lot this week.

Neoptolemus
Jul 10, 2009, 06:11 PM
First time I saw it was today, and I have seen it three times since.

Konekochan07
Jul 10, 2009, 06:17 PM
First time I saw it was today, and I have seen it three times since.

And Neo even died the last run we did so far from it...>.>

Golto
Jul 11, 2009, 05:27 AM
Hmm pc/ps2 or 360?

Dragon_Knight
Jul 11, 2009, 08:26 AM
I haven't had it happen myself, but I know most monsters are capable of simulcasting. The rainbow beast boss is one I found notorious for it, as it will not only cast megid but also simulcast 2-3 magiverses in that same megid tossing animation. While it does the same thing with any techs its most noticable with dark techs.

I'm on PC for what that matters.Though I do know they manualy limit the monsters tech choices and casting frequency.

Konekochan07
Jul 11, 2009, 08:36 AM
I'm on pc/ps2, but it's not like the Kagajibari...it's NOT supposed to happen. A Nava Ludda, when ice based, NORMALLY casts 1 barta at a time, not a stream of 10-20...

EDIT: Plus, the Kagajibari is supposed to cast like that. IT's supposed to be a challenging monster...

EDIT2: Maybe you guys don't understand what I'm saying here. I can't put a video up anywhere for you so you can see, so I'll just do my best to explain. Ice-based Nava Luddas are only supposed to throw 1 barta at a time. This "Glitch" or whatever has them casting 10-20 IN A ROW! Meaning, one right after the other in a white stream of ice. A freeze resist keeps you from being frozen but doesn't stop you from being damaged. Also, if you happen to get caught in the stream, you are interupted from your attack and movement, meaning you can't dodge or kill the ludda... Hopefully this helps everyone understand.

The Overlord
Jul 11, 2009, 12:53 PM
I want to see this! *Goes does the event.*

Dragon_Knight
Jul 11, 2009, 09:26 PM
Well when you put it that way...no I never seen them do that...nor will I likely ever see them try. They die quickly in a party and when I'm actualy hit by it I'm not locked in place, my character bends over but still runs around at full speed.

Unit D79
Jul 12, 2009, 03:41 AM
hmm... find a protransor. show those nava luddas what its like to be bombarded by a continous stream of ice.

syouz
Jul 12, 2009, 06:29 AM
nava ludas die in 1 ONE HITS wtf are you complaining about you ppl glitch all the time i been seen lots of Id 100+ doing the damage sword axe glitch and now you complain about a mosnter who glitch on you dont make me laugh

Ezodagrom
Jul 12, 2009, 06:53 AM
nava ludas die in 1 ONE HITS wtf are you complaining about you ppl glitch all the time i been seen lots of Id 100+ doing the damage sword axe glitch and now you complain about a mosnter who glitch on you dont make me laugh
Just because a few ppl are cheaters doesn't mean everyone is.
I haven't saw anyone ever use that sword or axe or whatever glitch (PC/PS2 servers).

Konekochan07
Jul 12, 2009, 10:00 AM

I assume you're on the 360 just because I've never heard of this glitch...Also, I'm playing my PT whose main weapons are traps and shotguns. I don't use swords OR axes, so how would I glitch with them anyways...>.>

SStrikerR
Jul 12, 2009, 10:07 AM
If you're always dodging, its hard to hit enemies.

Oh yeah I forgot, PSU is all about GRINDGRINDGRINDSPEEDSPEEDSPEED.
Strafe around the damn thing until it stops and unload on it's ass. Simple.

Danny_Dark
Jul 12, 2009, 11:48 AM
I want to see this! *Goes does the event.*

Me too...