PDA

View Full Version : Event Which route is the shortest in Protectors γ?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 10, 2009, 04:13 PM
I apologize if this has already been asked. If it has can a Mod please merge with its corresponding thread.

Thank You.

I wanted to "attempt" to do Milla Runs when i came home tonight. I might just do normal runs but i'll see how I feel when i come home.

Falke
Jul 10, 2009, 04:16 PM
Block A is the fastest in my opinion.

Myztic
Jul 10, 2009, 04:16 PM
I'm gonna guess B, considering the third part is just the Rappy Gugg, which doesn't take very long. But if you take the secret part of the MAG part, into consideration...that takes longer, which makes up for B-c's shortness.

So, if you don't go for discs (such as going in the secret Mag Mission) then i'm guessing B would be best.

Turb0
Jul 10, 2009, 04:23 PM
I do block A as a gunmaster. Block B might not be that bad if the Bil de Vears didn't take 7 years to kill and block C-c is just annoying imo.

Fox2Tails
Jul 10, 2009, 04:23 PM
Block A is the fastest in my opinion.

But is it more fun though?

Smidge204
Jul 10, 2009, 04:26 PM
Well if he wants to hunt Millas, then the ideal strategy is to make a B-line for the second-to-final room of Main Block 2 and see if you have a rare spawn. If there is any interest in finishing the mission once you know if you got a rare spawn or not, you can always backtrack to collect the discs.

I'm inclined to say A is the fastest myself. True that B-c is only Rappy Gugg but B-b takes a lot of time. A-a is annoying but quick, A-b doesn't have that many enemies, A-c is a joke.
=Smidge=

kakamine
Jul 10, 2009, 04:29 PM
how long will take u guys to solo A or B?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 10, 2009, 04:38 PM
Lol yea i'd finish the mission i mean im right at the end why not finish it? XD

So i guess ill do A then

If anything all either solo or duo with my friend.

Tubby
Jul 11, 2009, 07:34 AM
I do A as well, runs go for about 12-15 mins depending on the party.

Akihito
Jul 11, 2009, 08:04 AM
A is fastest by far for all the things that can be skipped.

I do speed runs of Protectors y using only A and get to portal in 12:30ish usually.

Only "slow" part of A is the first blockj but if your in a party thats inert.

Ellipsis...
Jul 11, 2009, 08:10 AM
Soloing A as FM takes an average of 12:15.

Randomness
Jul 11, 2009, 10:56 AM
The only reason to not use A is if you want a Har / Smart too.