PDA

View Full Version : How do you search for "Twin Grip" in Players Shop?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 10, 2009, 04:18 PM
I was going to try 13* "Twin" until i remembered it recognize the word "Twin" as Twin Handguns i believe. I tried changing sort to "materials" nothing

Even tried " Twin Grip" 13* Material. lol still nothing.

How do you search for these and how much do they cost on xbox server?

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 10, 2009, 04:29 PM
I don'y believe you'll find any up for sale. Most only get them when they have the other two parts, Guld and Milla.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 10, 2009, 04:32 PM
True but you know for those who have the items just lying around to make Twin Grip they may want to get a quick earn in meseta out of this :P

I think i could make like 10 Twin Grips XD

garjian
Jul 10, 2009, 04:32 PM
dont put twin in the considtion

twin would refer to multiple search criteria...
twin swords,
twin handgun,
twin dagger...

just put grip in...
i havent tested this but... itll most likely work.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 10, 2009, 04:39 PM
I doubt there are many with extra gold coins lying around to trade for a chevaliers's edge.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 10, 2009, 04:43 PM
Huh? you dont need an edge to make Twin grip
You just need:
10 Alteraz kauda
2 Recnad
Twin Penetration
Twin Mayalee

I believe thats all

NDW
Jul 10, 2009, 04:48 PM
Huh? you dont need an edge to make Twin grip
You just need:
10 Alteraz kauda
2 Recnad
Twin Penetration
Twin Mayalee

I believe thats all

Correct. Also, about searching for Twin Grip in player shops, I tried all the combinations possible I could think of for conditional searching to find it and got nothing, but if you "Search by Item", you can find it.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 10, 2009, 04:51 PM
Well whatever, that's still 150 PA frags to shovel up.

DPShiro
Jul 10, 2009, 05:20 PM
Correct. Also, about searching for Twin Grip in player shops, I tried all the combinations possible I could think of for conditional searching to find it and got nothing, but if you "Search by Item", you can find it.

Thanks man, just found them! :D
Also tried all possible combinations, and nothing.
All for sale seem to be 99 mil, surely nobody buys them right?

I think i could make like 20 also.
Easy money in that case :P

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 10, 2009, 05:38 PM
I searched 13* materials and put a min price of 3mil and found two at the price of 4mil and some others at 10mil and 14 mill.

DPShiro
Jul 10, 2009, 05:42 PM
I searched 13* materials and put a min price of 3mil and found two at the price of 4mil and some others at 10mil and 14 mill.

Didn't think of that, thanks!

(there goes my big bucks :D)

Mikura
Jul 10, 2009, 06:25 PM
I'm still having trouble searching for it...I've tried Twin Grip, Grip, search by item, search by material...nothing is coming up. >_> And I know people are selling them because I just saw a couple in someone's shop earlier.

NDW
Jul 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

Ah, no wonder that method didn't work for me. Since Guld & Milla is 14*, I thought Twin Grip would be 14* as well. Derp.

@Mikura: Geonizer/Iceman's method and "Search by Item" both works for me. I don't know why it isn't working for you. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Mikura
Jul 10, 2009, 07:04 PM
Ah, no wonder that method didn't work for me. Since Guld & Milla is 14*, I thought Twin Grip would be 14* as well. Derp.

@Mikura: Geonizer/Iceman's method and "Search by Item" both works for me. I don't know why it isn't working for you. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Are you on 360 or PC/PS2? Maybe it's a platform difference? (I'm on PC)

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 10, 2009, 07:13 PM
I'm on the 360 where lots of spamming of useless info is done.

NDW
Jul 10, 2009, 07:39 PM
Are you on 360 or PC/PS2? Maybe it's a platform difference? (I'm on PC)

Xbox 360 here.

Mikura
Jul 10, 2009, 08:25 PM
Xbox 360 here.

Therein may lie the problem then.

Syn Jerriel
Jul 11, 2009, 01:39 AM
I doubt there are many with extra gold coins lying around to trade for a chevaliers's edge.

if u need one ill sell u mine for 15mil :D just give me the things u want to make and ill make it for you :D

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 12, 2009, 10:35 AM
Do this:

Rarity: 13* min, 13* max
Price: (leave at least 2 million)
Category: Material
Sort: None

In the text field, you can subtract values like any Internet search engine. So if you're seeing a 13* material you want to hide from your search to widen the number of Twin Grips you find, type -itemname, or for multiple, just use a space, like this, -itemname -itemname -itemname.

Tianna
Jul 12, 2009, 01:50 PM
search by item "Twin Grip" not the select item name under search by condition..or search shop "Tianna" and buy mine...cheap ^^
Btw I am on ps2 so it works on both platforms this way

Dmac101
Jul 12, 2009, 05:27 PM
if it is twin grip u want seach crea doubles+ and go to dmactalis room and you can buy mine for 8m ^^

NDW
Jul 12, 2009, 05:54 PM
if u need one ill sell u mine for 15mil :D just give me the things u want to make and ill make it for you :D

search by item "Twin Grip" not the select item name under search by condition..or search shop "Tianna" and buy mine...cheap ^^

if it is twin grip u want seach crea doubles+ and go to dmactalis room and you can buy mine for 8m ^^

Okay people, this topic is called "How do you search for "Twin Grip" in Players Shop?", not "Post Here to Sell Your Twin Grips!". Make your trading topics here for Xbox 360 (http://pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33) or here for PC/PS2 (http://pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34).

I believe the OP's question has been answered, so I think that if no one else has any further discussion about this topic, than it may be locked. I'll leave that up to a moderator's decision.

Mikura
Jul 12, 2009, 06:07 PM

This answered my question and I can finally search for it now. Thanks >_> I was doing it by Condition, which was screwing me up.