PDA

View Full Version : Salvation Army, I NEED YOUR HELP!

ChuChuMAN
Feb 19, 2003, 08:59 PM
I was playin today and when i was trading I had all my rares out showing them 2 some1 AND MY GAME FROZE so i lost all my rares and basic items; I had a lot of double bladed type wepons witch are my faveorite kind so now i have NONE so i was wondering if some people could give me some double bladed type weps
So if u are willing to give me some PM me PLZ and we'll set up a time and date 4 u to give them to me

TY ALL TY
TY ALL TY
TY ALL TY

ChuChuMAN
Feb 19, 2003, 09:08 PM
"BumP"

LordCronai
Feb 19, 2003, 09:10 PM
You should probably have just posted this on a reply to the Salv Army topic. They usually have a ton of Stag Cutleries.

TheHulk4
Feb 19, 2003, 09:12 PM
I think your making this entire story up about loosing all your rares so you can try and make someone feel sorry for you
All day I've seen you asking everywhere for a Double Saber and now apparently you have a collection of them
I looked at your information and it says that your a lvl 29 Redria. Unless your some crazy lvl 29 Redria in VHard I don't think you do.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry for all of this but I've seen you everywhere today trying to get stuff for free

ChuChuMAN
Feb 19, 2003, 09:17 PM
yes that true TheHulk4 but i was playing AFTER "i made all those posts" and i was trying 2 get a metor cudgel when it happened so NO ITS NOT A LIE

TheHulk4
Feb 19, 2003, 09:20 PM
Alright
I just can't stand liers, so if your telling the truth then I'm fine with it

and one other thing that I've noticed. You need to have some patience to get an answer, just make your thread and let it be

You bumped this thread after a total of 9 mintutes, just let it wait

TheHulk4
Feb 19, 2003, 09:21 PM
If i find any extra double saber weapons I'll let you know

ChuChuMAN
Feb 19, 2003, 09:24 PM
YES thehulk ur right patience is not something i have ANY of im so very sorry ill try to improve on that

P.S. Salvation Army thread is full

TheHulk4
Feb 19, 2003, 09:25 PM
ChuChuMAN Posted: 2003-02-19 18:20;
-----------------------------------------------------
AND NICE PEOPLE (witch u would know NOTHING about)GAVETHEM TO ME and i DONT want to trade them so thats y i didnt tell bout them!!!!!!!!!!!GEEZ

Hey never mind that post above about me giving you anything man. I was trying to be nice and then you just go and start talking all this stuff man

I'm a nice guy, just cant stand for this crap