PDA

View Full Version : I Dreamt Of Choking The Tenora Grind Woman!

pinkace
Jul 11, 2009, 12:31 PM
I know that grind luck is all math and even with an S+10 and very high chance of success, its still a roll of the dice, a basic if/then program.

But I swear I really think that bitch hates me!

I grind stuff with that sweet sweet beast girl in Yohmei shop... she is always smiling, always kind, and the only time I took a weapon to 10/10 (a C rank miond you) it was with her. I mean, just look at her next time you go there, she is smiling and kind.

The Kubara dudes, those asswipes always have this mean looks on their faces. I rarely have success there, they break my shit all the time, but come on, look at them, they have that "I hate this job, I wanna get out of here, oh great another shmuck customer" look on their faces. Seriously, if you went to a Burger King and the dude giving you your burger had that look on his face, you just know he spat on it and rubbed the bun on his asscrack.

The GRM girls, now those are too cool for school. They have a look that says "what-ever. my boyfriend is in college and he drives a corvette and he will be here to pick me up soon, so lets get whatever you need out of the way, I don't care either way. Oh your weapon broke, probably because your pants clash with your shoes. That look is so last week. What-ever

But...

THE TENORA WORKS BITCH!!!

She is pure evil. She is pissed. She is angry and vengeful and wants to hurt somebody.. The pissed off look on her face says it all. "I could have been married to that Gurhal commander and living happily on a condo in Neudaiz if I hadn't slept with Leogini. Now I'm stuck on this f**ked up desert planet that dries up my skin, I have sand in my vagina and now these asswipe guardians want me to grind their weapons? Well F**K THEM"

GAHH I HATE HER SO MUCH I WANT TO KILL HER!!!!

/rant

sovalou
Jul 11, 2009, 12:41 PM
There's something at your local pharmacy store called a chill pill.

But in any case, what if alll the grinder people are related and are just trying to get revenge on us silly guardians since they can't completely break our weapons anymore :o

ashley50
Jul 11, 2009, 12:45 PM
we can't all be winners

hyperacute
Jul 11, 2009, 12:46 PM
Personally, I always want bad things to happen to the Neudaiz luck lady while she serenely smiles (stoned? constipated?) and nukes my luck from 2* to 0*. It passes though XP

pinkace
Jul 11, 2009, 01:09 PM
There's something at your local pharmacy store called a chill pill.

You need a prescription for that ;) I'm just having fun. It would be more fun if my character could jump over that counter and scratch her face off. It would be the most fun if I could be digitized like in Tron and do it myself.

Personally, I always want bad things to happen to the Neudaiz luck lady while she serenely smiles (stoned? constipated?) and nukes my luck from 2* to 0*. It passes though XP

So the Neudaiz girl messes up for you? I wonder if it's a race thing... I doubt it because this is always the case for all my characters and they are all female of each race.

Maybe thei iz teh razist?

Yunfa
Jul 11, 2009, 01:15 PM
Hoh man, reading your rant made my day. Good stuff hur hur huuuuuuuuuur dont feel bad I didn't get pass 6/6 with 5 uber expensive S ranks.

Powder Keg
Jul 11, 2009, 01:39 PM
Racist!!

Jokes aside, I can't stand any of the grind shop people. It's almost impossible for me to grind an S-rank past 3...rewards or no rewards.

Mikura
Jul 11, 2009, 01:40 PM
So is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke another b*tch?

pinkace
Jul 11, 2009, 01:44 PM
So is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke another b*tch?

LOL! I miss that show.

thunder-ray
Jul 11, 2009, 04:03 PM
I know that grind luck is all math and even with an S+10 and very high chance of success, its still a roll of the dice, a basic if/then program.

But I swear I really think that bitch hates me!

I grind stuff with that sweet sweet beast girl in Yohmei shop... she is always smiling, always kind, and the only time I took a weapon to 10/10 (a C rank miond you) it was with her. I mean, just look at her next time you go there, she is smiling and kind.

The Kubara dudes, those asswipes always have this mean looks on their faces. I rarely have success there, they break my shit all the time, but come on, look at them, they have that "I hate this job, I wanna get out of here, oh great another shmuck customer" look on their faces. Seriously, if you went to a Burger King and the dude giving you your burger had that look on his face, you just know he spat on it and rubbed the bun on his asscrack.

The GRM girls, now those are too cool for school. They have a look that says "what-ever. my boyfriend is in college and he drives a corvette and he will be here to pick me up soon, so lets get whatever you need out of the way, I don't care either way. Oh your weapon broke, probably because your pants clash with your shoes. That look is so last week. What-ever

But...

THE TENORA WORKS BITCH!!!

She is pure evil. She is pissed. She is angry and vengeful and wants to hurt somebody.. The pissed off look on her face says it all. "I could have been married to that Gurhal commander and living happily on a condo in Neudaiz if I hadn't slept with Leogini. Now I'm stuck on this f**ked up desert planet that dries up my skin, I have sand in my vagina and now these asswipe guardians want me to grind their weapons? Well F**K THEM"

GAHH I HATE HER SO MUCH I WANT TO KILL HER!!!!

/rantAfter reading your post I just cant stop laughing :D.

pinkace
Jul 11, 2009, 07:51 PM
I don't know why it was moved though... this was a JOKE, not a RANT.

Dammit Dragwind has no sense of humor!!

SStrikerR
Jul 11, 2009, 08:08 PM
Whatever mod moved it probably read the first part and figured it was a rant. This belongs in FKL really, since it's spam. But we don't want yer shit.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
Whatever mod moved it probably read the first part and figured it was a rant. This belongs in FKL really, since it's spam. But we don't want yer shit.
Don't sugarcoat the truth, boi.

Also, you're the sucker that pays for the game, so I don't really think you can complain.

Magus_84
Jul 11, 2009, 10:45 PM
Rant?

Hell no.

This is a guide. >_>

"General grinding success trends amongst the different companies" or "How I seduced the Yohmei girl and got several 10/10s".

Firocket1690
Jul 12, 2009, 01:26 AM
FKL doesn't want your shit either.

Volcompat321
Jul 12, 2009, 01:39 AM
FKL wants more geewj!

Unit D79
Jul 12, 2009, 03:35 AM
honestly never had that problem except... whenever theres two grinding people, the one on the left always fucks up my weapons. never the dude on the right.

Sayara
Jul 12, 2009, 08:19 AM
Next time wear a ring of garlic around your neck and do it with your boxers inside out.

Dhylec
Jul 12, 2009, 03:40 PM
FKL doesn't want your shit either.
yet FKL takez any & everything. ;o

Sayara
Jul 12, 2009, 03:42 PM
or so we are told.

Fresh Kills Landfillic

TalHex
Jul 12, 2009, 05:57 PM
Ha! that's what you get for playing PSYOU! hmph! why in my day, we did all our grinding ourselves, we didn't need any newman/beast/CAST(racist) bitches to do it for us.

In fact we didn't have to stop at 10! we could go all the way up to 50 sometimes! Hell, we could even upgrade 3 ranks at a time, our weapons never broke, and the upgrade success was always 100%

All hail the Hunters! Down with the Guardians! Rah Rah Rah!

Randomness
Jul 12, 2009, 08:19 PM
Ha! that's what you get for playing PSYOU! hmph! why in my day, we did all our grinding ourselves, we didn't need any newman/beast/CAST(racist) bitches to do it for us.

In fact we didn't have to stop at 10! we could go all the way up to 50 sometimes! Hell, we could even upgrade 3 ranks at a time, our weapons never broke, and the upgrade success was always 100%

50? Why stop there? 250 or bust! (Yay S-ranks :P)

TalHex
Jul 12, 2009, 08:26 PM
indeed... we aren't even limited to the same wimpy lvls as you PSYOUers... 200 max ftw!

not to meant, we had real mags, not those sad excuse for mags you have *nodnod*

W0LB0T
Jul 12, 2009, 09:29 PM
http://www.tradecounterdirect.com/prodimages/DEWD28411.jpg

+2 ATP

TalHex
Jul 12, 2009, 09:31 PM
is that a saw or a sander?

W0LB0T
Jul 12, 2009, 09:36 PM
Its an angle grinder ;o
You need to know how to power tools

TalHex
Jul 12, 2009, 09:42 PM
indeed,,, my skills extend about as far as artistry with computers and gardening :disapprove:

pinkace
Jul 13, 2009, 09:36 PM
artistry with computers... oxymoron.

Randomness
Jul 13, 2009, 11:12 PM

I have to disagree. Writing a novel on a computer could fall into that category, for instance.

TalHex
Jul 14, 2009, 12:12 AM

I bet you don't enjoy any movies with special effects, like any websites, enjoy watching any animations, or like any videogames. do you?

Firocket1690
Jul 14, 2009, 01:52 AM

aww yeah, this kid's hardcore xD