PDA

View Full Version : Event Speed runs dont work

jifears
Jul 11, 2009, 04:49 PM
This may just be my luck, but just wondering if anyone has gotten any good drops when doing speed runs on the event end boxes, because i haven't

Namine
Jul 11, 2009, 04:51 PM
Yes, seen plenty of Serafi-senbas, Gekitsnatas, Mugunburgas drop, and have seen total junk drop with getting all 24 discs too, but you get 3x the 'boss drop boxes'

Orlando
Jul 11, 2009, 04:57 PM
speed is better for hunting milla x)

Namine
Jul 11, 2009, 05:04 PM
Yeah, just depends on what your hunting.

DPShiro
Jul 11, 2009, 06:01 PM
As other said, more Millas :D
And from speed runs i did a-a to a-c i have found several mugunburga, serafi senba boards.
But i have the feeling that Hizeri Mind only drops if you collect more discs.

I did a couple of full runs, and i got 2 Hizeri Minds in one run, then 1 in another full run.
But never while doing the A path only.
No biggie, find Milla, sell, get what you want :)

Namine
Jul 11, 2009, 06:47 PM
I've seen Hizeri / Mind drop with only getting 12 discs, doing A-route runs. Just better odds with all 24 discs is all I think.

DPShiro
Jul 11, 2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for that info Namine, then i can just relax doing a runs all day long :D

Ellipsis...
Jul 11, 2009, 07:33 PM
I just got a hizeri / mind from a speed run (no discs)

ScoopMoto
Jul 11, 2009, 08:08 PM
Good thing to know what drops by collecting 12 disks. Any word on LKK?

mvffin
Jul 11, 2009, 08:20 PM
I've personally gotten Serafi and Mugnbungubngurgrga boards from soloing speed runs. Have seen pretty much every drop in duo speed runs as well, except for LKK.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 11, 2009, 10:10 PM
I've done some 50 speed runs and have not even seen ONE Milla drop. =(

Lead Hose
Jul 12, 2009, 12:25 AM
What path do you guys think is the easiest to get jigo boomas to spawn? I got them twice so far. I was playing with a friend and we took path B for a change, and we get jigos. Cactachairs for everyone!! Yay. We did it again and took path B again, and got jigos once again. Who wants a cactachair?? All the people on here talk like they see them twice on every like 4 runs, I've seen them twice in I don't know maybe 50 runs?? I know sega has something against me, but c'mon .

sovalou
Jul 12, 2009, 01:35 AM
lol keep doing them speed runs....It helps me in the long run since i don't plan on running this event at all. And this way i can just buy everything i need cheap due to inflation ^_-

beatrixkiddo
Jul 12, 2009, 01:47 AM
What path do you guys think is the easiest to get jigo boomas to spawn? I got them twice so far. I was playing with a friend and we took path B for a change, and we get jigos. Cactachairs for everyone!! Yay. We did it again and took path B again, and got jigos once again. Who wants a cactachair?? All the people on here talk like they see them twice on every like 4 runs, I've seen them twice in I don't know maybe 50 runs?? I know sega has something against me, but c'mon .

All the routes are the same, since the "rare map" is determined when you start the party. Route A seems to be the easiest to clear quickly though.

roardova lengths
Jul 12, 2009, 10:53 AM
Speed is great for hunting certain times, each block has great drops and the boss drops are always random, with or with out 24 discs... It's also quicker to hunt rare map as well and get a mad load of MP...

RandomTask
Jul 14, 2009, 01:25 AM
Lets face it, for what you can get at the boss boxes it just isn't even worth the time to fight them. I just see if I got the rare spawn (takes about 10 minutes) and abort straight away if it's ollaka. I've saved so much time doing this I get 6 chances an hour at a rare spawn. So far I've seen 5 spawns and 4 Milla's. Forget the coins, mushrooms, boss boxes.... Milla for the win. Fighting the bosses will cut your Milla hunting productivity almost in half.