PDA

View Full Version : PC Might be joining

rorybhoy1888
Jul 12, 2009, 06:37 PM
Ok im thinking about coming back to this game, today I've had SUCH a craving to play this game. I used to play on the xbox 360 servers when Seabed was the place to be , then I took a big break, came back and I quit just after the master classes came out and I gave away all of my money, weapons and everything (kinda wish I hadn't now lol oh well)

Anyway I was wondering how small is the PC population really? I think i'd much rather play on there as I absolutely despised the tech lag/general lag in PSU 360 and think it would be fun getting all my stuff back, leveling up again.

But I could just renew my old account and get my characters back which were 100+ with some good Photon Arts, but ughhh when I think back to them, they really piss me off lol. arghhh I dunno which server to choose.

Do people just mostly solo on the PC version or do people still run parties? Is there any events going on just now which would help me level up? Are there any updates coming soon?

Thanks

Dhylec
Jul 12, 2009, 07:14 PM
PC population is always lower than 360's. There are parties playing since the event is going on. But it always good to make some friends to be sure you have someone to play with.