PDA

View Full Version : AVcon

W0LB0T
Jul 12, 2009, 09:27 PM
This bloody thing. (http://www.avcon.org.au/web/) I was thinking of going just to insult some weeaboos, untill I realised that it would be too fucking easy.

TalHex
Jul 12, 2009, 09:31 PM
yes, but you could go for saturation bombing. Just get some speakers. It's clusterfuckalicious!

you might want to bring some nerf guns to defend yourself from the mob of crazed anime fans. they get angry enough as is when they lose the game

PwNeR
Jul 15, 2009, 08:28 AM
I lost the game.

Game losses on FKL: 2

Larian
Jul 15, 2009, 03:36 PM
Where are all the guests...That's sad when a con can't even book some guests...

Solstis
Jul 15, 2009, 06:39 PM
I'm sure that the attendees are easy lays!

Kizaragu
Jul 16, 2009, 02:37 PM
I'm booking my tickets solely on Soltis' recommendation.

Outrider
Jul 16, 2009, 04:54 PM
I'm booking my tickets solely on Soltis' recommendation.

Solstis' recommendations are pretty much the only way I make decisions these days.

Solstis
Jul 16, 2009, 05:56 PM
Solstis' recommendations are pretty much the only way I make decisions these days.

I recommend that you stop doing that.

Conundrum!

TalHex
Jul 16, 2009, 08:53 PM
I recommend that you eat more curry, preferably the Mediterranean kind

astuarlen
Jul 16, 2009, 09:46 PM

The secrets of my near-zero productivity have been revealed. From now on, whenever I'm not doing something useful, I'll have no one to blame but Solstis and his failure to recommend a better course of action. The world is a much brighter place once one takes personal responsibility out of the equation.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 16, 2009, 09:48 PM
The secrets of my near-zero productivity have been revealed. From now on, whenever I'm not doing something useful, I'll have no one to blame but Solstis and his failure to recommend a better course of action. The world is a much brighter place once one takes personal responsibility out of the equation.

I agree with everything you said (and say)

astuarlen
Jul 16, 2009, 09:50 PM
I agree with everything you said (and say)

Oh dear, this is most troubling. Having thrown out responsibility for my own actions, I now find myself--completely against my will and through no fault of my own--responsible for your actions. You win this round, Universe.
[dramatic fist shaking]

beatrixkiddo
Jul 16, 2009, 09:59 PM
:) :)

W0LB0T
Jul 17, 2009, 12:01 AM
I'm sure that the attendees are easy lays!
I'd rather keep my dignity.

Weeaboolits
Jul 17, 2009, 01:11 AM
http://www.avcon.org.au/web/themes/avcon09/images/bg-body.png

I've seen enough, or perhaps, too much.

Outrider
Jul 17, 2009, 09:24 AM
I was going to post a "head asplode" gif due to Solstis' conundrum, but through Google Image Search I wound up at a psycho anti-feminist conservative blog (written by a woman who apparently hates women's rights?) and it just made me sad.

Kizaragu
Jul 17, 2009, 05:19 PM
I was going to post a "head asplode" gif due to Solstis' conundrum, but through Google Image Search I wound up at a psycho anti-feminist conservative blog (written by a woman who apparently hates women's rights?) and it just made me sad.
Woman like that belong back in the kitchen.

Back on topic, and a personal favorite one of mine at that. In order to get crazy oats at this convention I suspect I'm going to need a wing man. I don't discriminate.
Who here can help me attract the gender of female like moth to flame?