PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Help plz I don't know if this is normal

Princess1977
Jul 14, 2009, 03:34 PM
Ok when I hit play game from dashboard it say says can't find game data rety or load with out saving. I been having to put load with out savng... But, I Downloaded AOTI and it still says that I made a char on AOTI but, I have hit hit load without saving and it ask do I want to load AOTI is there a way around this? So I can hit play PSU from dashboard ?
Thanks so much

I did make my char after I downloaded AOTI not before I dunno if that matters

NiceOnes
Jul 14, 2009, 03:43 PM
I think that the game data it is trying to load pertains to the single player story. Because you havn't played the story it has nothing to load... There is no game data to load in regards to the online side of things as all your character data is saved on the server as opposed to your console.

Yunfa
Jul 14, 2009, 03:55 PM
You 1st have to say yes to play AoI instead of opposed of the normal 1st start up menu.

- That, or you can always go offline mode and make a save file, which should solve that pop up question of "load not found"

Princess1977
Jul 14, 2009, 07:42 PM
great thanks guys I thoght something was wrong cause I was getting asked about loading AOTI. Thanks again I'll keep you informed ^^

Princess1977
Jul 14, 2009, 10:32 PM
ekkk still having problems my gamer tag is The Princess 77 if anyone wants to chat and maybe walk me though this? thanks

Princess1977
Jul 15, 2009, 08:21 AM
You 1st have to say yes to play AoI instead of opposed of the normal 1st start up menu.

- That, or you can always go offline mode and make a save file, which should solve that pop up question of "load not found"

This helped! Thanks so much ^^

NiceOnes
Jul 15, 2009, 09:48 AM
Glad everything is smooth. :) Happy hunting!

Princess1977
Jul 15, 2009, 03:40 PM
Glad everything is smooth. :) Happy hunting!

Thanks I am new on there and still tring to make friends hehe you can add me if you want to ^^