PDA

View Full Version : Lady GaGa Has a Penis!

Kylie
Jul 14, 2009, 04:40 PM
Note: This has nothing to do with her music, so save yourself from looking like an idiot and refrain from all the, "She can't sing!" comments. Thank you.

So some sketchy blog site called "Starr Trash" posted a blog and pictures to prove that GaGa is a hermaphrodite. Apparently, she admitted it in a blog entry of her own. But I've yet to see her blog entry, and I think that if she said she's a hermaphrodite, it was sarcastic because she's said similar things before. Not to mention that the pictures they posted of her with a bulge are fake. I've seen the same pictures without the photoshopping before, and I seriously doubt she would wear the things she wears if she did have a penis.

The blog doesn't bother me though. What bothers me are the posts on message boards and elsewhere that resulted from this story. I mean, I'm a fan of hers (big time), but it has nothing to do with my opinion on this. It was just as disgusting to me when they said the same thing about Ciarra and Jamie Lee Curtis. If someone is a hermaphrodite, they can't help it because they were born that way and to make fun of someone for it is really childish and ignorant. Same thing if she was a transgender, which people also say... I'm just tired of it.

KodiaX987
Jul 14, 2009, 04:45 PM
What bothers me are the posts on message boards and elsewhere that resulted from this story.

That's the Internet for ya. ;)

Kylie
Jul 14, 2009, 04:51 PM
That's the Internet for ya. ;)Heh, yeah. :wacko: I should know better by now.

Volcompat321
Jul 14, 2009, 06:34 PM
Can you provide a link?
I like reading mean comments for some reason, I guess it's slightly entertaining.
I don't care if she does or doesn't have a peņor, but it's still interesting to read what people write about it.

Gentlemen
Jul 14, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hey, I found the room of people who care.

I'm not a personal fan but if people want to say she has a dick, I'll go join the room and converse with my colleagues on the matter.

hewitt
Jul 14, 2009, 09:51 PM
Hey, I found the room of people who care.

[spoiler-box]http://www.iop.kcl.ac.uk/iopweb/blob/downloads/locator/locator-338-empty_room.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Haven't seen that one before...

Shou
Jul 14, 2009, 09:56 PM
She can sing. Youtube her singing acapella.

AC9breaker
Jul 15, 2009, 04:11 AM
I remember hearing a similar rumor like that for that one girl, I think her name was Cici, or Ciara? Anyway, these rumors are stupid since I'm pretty sure there are surgeries for those kinds of situations which if I'm not mistaken are usually done at childbirth?

Regardless, It always pisses me off that people try to make a big spectacle out of the private lives of people in the entertainment industry. Sometimes I would prefer if a musical artist kept their mouth shut on politics and keep me in ignorant bliss of their trite liberal views so as to make easier for me to be their fan and support their work.

Either way this just seems like people hating on celebrities. Kylie you said you got this from "Starr Trash" Am I wrong to assume this site is run by the one and only Starr Jones? God I hate that bitch, especially waking up in the morning having to hear her incessant banter on hot 97. FM. If it is her, shes one to talk. Bitch looks like a man herself!

In short: Fuck Starr Jones.

Shadowpawn
Jul 16, 2009, 10:29 PM
Starr Jones has nothing to do with that blogger account/site. o.O

hyperacute
Jul 17, 2009, 05:38 PM
Pretty sure I've heard this in the past about various other female stars so, as unlikely rumours go, it's not even original. Stuff like this always puts me in mind of the Marc Almond rumour (also untrue, if you really care what it was, google it) doing the rounds in the 1980s. Not only was it debunked, it turned out to have been attributed to various other male performers over the years (not true for any of them either).

Rather sad that people can't even be bothered making up original ZOMGSCANDALZ!11 and are happy to stick the old ones on new faces. Pretty sure this is not what "recycle through reuse" means :wacko:

Kylie
Jul 18, 2009, 05:26 PM
Hahaha...ha...haha....hahaha!

I know this is somewhat irrelevant, but I have to share it. So I'll try to relate it to this thread the best I can.

If you hate on Lady GaGa, she'll do to you what she did to Kermit the frog!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i29.tinypic.com/11buheh.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

...bitch

@AC9: No, I don't think it's run by Starr Jones. :-P

Nitro Vordex
Jul 21, 2009, 11:31 AM
Does Pink have a penis, or is she just really ugly?