PDA

View Full Version : What is the easiest way to earn a lot of meseta?

MIBelementz
Jul 15, 2009, 01:07 AM
I have 20mil, and i need 70 by the end of the week to buy something, so i need a way to earn 50mil, so i need to know the easiest way, weather it be hunting for something, or anything else. any good advice will be appreciated!

KuroShinnen
Jul 15, 2009, 01:10 AM
Us knowing your level would be nice.

MIBelementz
Jul 15, 2009, 01:11 AM
oh, my highest is 155

Wild4music
Jul 15, 2009, 01:15 AM
uhh u can hunt for a milla,grind stuff,ect.....there's lots u can do

Volcompat321
Jul 15, 2009, 01:15 AM
Your highest is 155, and you need to ask how to make meseta?

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/tetsaru_arigashi/searchB4startingthread.gif

Wild4music
Jul 15, 2009, 01:17 AM
Your highest is 155, and you need to ask how to make meseta?

i ment to say that too.....

MIBelementz
Jul 15, 2009, 01:18 AM
hunt for milla is an obvious answer, but i did ask for an EASY way, lol.

Wild4music
Jul 15, 2009, 01:22 AM
-_-"uhhh....yea u did

KuroShinnen
Jul 15, 2009, 01:23 AM
lol, hunting for milla is the easy way. I already got 2 extra millas from today alone. thats about 220mil in 1 day. I'm proud ^_^

Volcompat321
Jul 15, 2009, 01:26 AM
Playing the game and doing missions, that's an easy way to make meseta.
It's getting rather annoying how many "how do I make money/meseta" threads there are popping up.
Do a search, you will get 4 pages of ways.

MIBelementz
Jul 15, 2009, 01:26 AM
lucky, ive got the jigobooma to spawn only twice, and it never dropped!

KuroShinnen
Jul 15, 2009, 01:30 AM
lol, yes I am very lucky. I got 4 rare spawns in a row actually. The first and third spawn both had millas. I was talking with my friend who used to play this game while hunting and he was so pissed XD

Wild4music
Jul 15, 2009, 02:16 AM
man.....i wanna get on now milla's are dropping alot now :(

Shou
Jul 15, 2009, 05:15 AM
Lookin into future updates and find out what items will be in high demand and buy them up now. Or when there are events that are dropping rare items like candy, but you know that they wont drop like that ever again, buy them up and sell them later. Relic edges were 100-200k durring STD and are almost back to their original 1mil a pop value. The best way to make money is time and a little bit of luck.

Dragon_Knight
Jul 15, 2009, 08:22 AM
Well if you're as lucky as you suggest...simply find hard to get S ranks and sell them. Easiest money ever.

If your like me though I simply have to work hard and collect smaller materials to sell. Get stacks of stuff, even things like -line mats and sell them. With full stacks of 99 of things like cyral and slateran I can generaly crank out about 800k a week. Depending of course on how much of those I have, as I rarely have full stacks.

Smidge204
Jul 15, 2009, 08:24 AM
I've managed was ~50mil / week for the past two weeks through my shop and spamming Protectors Y (A-rank!). It's amazing the things some people would rather have than meseta.

As Shou said, good timing will make you a fortune. I managed to get in early and sell a 0/10 Dallgunrod for 15mil two weeks ago - now they're about a tenth that price.

Har / Quick is good for 900k to 1.2mil right now. Diad sells for about 1 mil each. Twin Ruby Bullet a whopping 6mill. All those Majimra and Howrods go to the NPC for 50K each, along with most of the other stuff you pick up in that mission. 1 mil worth of NPC'd junk per run is not unheard of - and again, that's solo on A rank.

So yeah, if you've got a level 155 character and don't have a shop to sell all your junk drops, you're doing it wrong.
=Smidge=

Yusaku_Kudou
Jul 15, 2009, 08:33 AM
I've managed was ~50mil / week for the past two weeks through my shop and spamming Protectors Y (A-rank!). It's amazing the things some people would rather have than meseta.

As Shou said, good timing will make you a fortune. I managed to get in early and sell a 0/10 Dallgunrod for 15mil two weeks ago - now they're about a tenth that price.

Har / Quick is good for 900k to 1.2mil right now. Diad sells for about 1 mil each. Twin Ruby Bullet a whopping 6mill. All those Majimra and Howrods go to the NPC for 50K each, along with most of the other stuff you pick up in that mission. 1 mil worth of NPC'd junk per run is not unheard of - and again, that's solo on A rank.

So yeah, if you've got a level 155 character and don't have a shop to sell all your junk drops, you're doing it wrong.
=Smidge=

A bit different on 360. Har / Quick, I'm not sure. Diad is 500k, Twin Ruby is under a million. :p Hmm, I haven't seen a Twin Ruby Bullet drop in the event.

Calsetes
Jul 15, 2009, 09:08 AM
I saw 2 Twin Rubies drop in 2 days - you have to do the C-block to try to get it (it's an area drop for the Mines portion). Other than that, the only easy way to get money somewhat quickly would be running S-ranks of the mission, as it's almost if not guaranteed one diad per run, and some of the other stuff sells for a good bit too (at least on the PC servers, it does). I was kind of wondering how I could get money too, but after reading this I realize the only reason I'm not rolling in dough right now is because I'm hoarding all my stuff I get.

desturel
Jul 15, 2009, 11:35 AM
What is the easiest way to earn a lot of meseta?

- Do A runs and sell Amethad/NPC A rank weapons.
- Do S runs and sell Diad and NPC 10* weapons.
- Skip the event and hunt Hapotite. Make 11* unbroken guns and sell them for easy profit (Needle Cannon, Rattlesnake, etc).
- Sell Grinder Base S
- Sell S+10
- Grind C and B rank weapons to 10/10 and sell them for silly amounts of money (this one takes a while, but people would rather buy overpriced B ranks than grind them for some reason).
- Grind popular A rank weapons to 10/10. Kiujibahoh, Phantom, Twin Ruby, Van Brella, Madam Brella, Stec Longbow, Twin Durandal Replica, Blumier, Mira-Kikami, Card Regas, etc. Many of these items you can get for free by doing A and S runs, then grind without fear of losing much money at all (sell the weapons to NPC if they break for a quick 50k which should fund more grinder bases and boards to make more A+10)

Really there's lots of simple ways to make meseta while this event is going on. You shouldn't need to ask.

Calsetes
Jul 15, 2009, 11:59 AM
Needle Cannons don't seem easy to get to me, but then again maybe I'm doing something wrong...?

Wild4music
Jul 15, 2009, 12:35 PM
Needle Cannons don't seem easy to get to me, but then again maybe I'm doing something wrong...?

yea mee too i can only get them up to 5 and then they break :(

Calsetes
Jul 15, 2009, 12:41 PM
I.... I meant easy to get to MAKE them. Been playing since launch (mostly) and can't seem to find a board for anything under like 10 mil or so (but this is on the PC servers). Still have yet to even attempt to get one to try making it, as helpful as it would be for me...

desturel
Jul 15, 2009, 12:48 PM

I wasn't strictly talking about Needle Cannon. I was just using that as an example. Many unbroken 11~14 star items are selling for above normal value right now due to demand for unbroken stuff.

I had about 20 Needle Cannon boards from Winter Carnival since I knew they would rise in price; so it was the first things I thought of as an example. Looking ahead to future demand is always important when running events and selling off items that are "garbage" right now.

Most of the people who play this game have very little foresight (or just don't care about future market trends), so if you read ahead you can have a good idea of what you should get rid of now for maximum profit (for example Sleep / Resist or Gur Hanab) and what you may want to hold onto for after the event is over (for example Freeze / Resist) or the stuff that's completely safe to NPC due to over saturation (Confuse / Resist, Okanoh, and Granahodorac for example)

Of course all of this only applies if you play the game regularly. If you are one of the people who only play during events, then it doesn't really matter to pay attention to market trends.

Wild4music
Jul 15, 2009, 12:52 PM
OH....i meant grind -_-"

Calsetes
Jul 15, 2009, 12:59 PM
I play pretty often, it's just I had almost a year-long break because my PC blew up, combined with me getting fed up with playing on satellite internet (it would literally take 5 seconds to use a Trimate) made me take a break then, and since I came back in December it's been one even almost right after another. Anyway, that aside, I've been looking for a needle cannon for a while now though, just no luck in finding one. Guess this coming week's as good a time as any to try, right?

Anyway, I'll look and try to see if I have any unbroken stuff that I could unload - I have literally TONS of twin sabers and stuff from me just finding something, saying "I'm sure I can find a use for that" and then throwing it in storage, forgetting about it until later.

Badwords
Jul 15, 2009, 01:15 PM
Neu-Polymer runs- it gets pretty boring but you can make 400k in under 1min, you do the math.
Some people might get angry at this info but ive already made my money so since this mission will end soon ill give this gift back to the community. Enjoy

Ail
Jul 15, 2009, 03:17 PM
1. do missions
2. find rare stuff
3. put it in your shop
4. ???
5. profit

well.. someone had to do it.. ^^;

tjanuranus
Jul 15, 2009, 08:42 PM
Well if you're as lucky as you suggest...simply find hard to get S ranks and sell them. Easiest money ever.

If your like me though I simply have to work hard and collect smaller materials to sell. Get stacks of stuff, even things like -line mats and sell them. With full stacks of 99 of things like cyral and slateran I can generaly crank out about 800k a week. Depending of course on how much of those I have, as I rarely have full stacks.

did you say 800k a week? wtf!

Dragon_Knight
Jul 16, 2009, 12:21 AM
did you say 800k a week? wtf!

Yes I did, and yes I have problems getting items. Either due to all the time it takes to farm (I usualy get two or so hours to play a day due to work schedual) or the obscene rarity of high value items. Now I finally got lucky enough buy into the S Grinder+10 market so my mesta intake should be a little higher, though with the way things go with me I'm not holding my breath.

KaF
Jul 16, 2009, 01:43 AM
1. do missions
2. find rare stuff
3. put it in your shop
4. ???
5. profit

well.. someone had to do it.. ^^;

This is it, sir!

In other words: play the game.

You could also try to beat market trends. It takes some time to find trends but it is rather easy since the herd is so predictable.

tjanuranus
Jul 16, 2009, 06:47 AM
Yes I did, and yes I have problems getting items. Either due to all the time it takes to farm (I usualy get two or so hours to play a day due to work schedual) or the obscene rarity of high value items. Now I finally got lucky enough buy into the S Grinder+10 market so my mesta intake should be a little higher, though with the way things go with me I'm not holding my breath.

you can't depend on finding rare items to make money. that's where most people mess up. you have to buy low and sell high on products that are being undersold. that's the way to make real money every day.

Smidge204
Jul 16, 2009, 07:24 AM
you can't depend on finding rare items to make money. that's where most people mess up. you have to buy low and sell high on products that are being undersold. that's the way to make real money every day.

While I agree hunting rares exclusively is a foolish way to make money, I've yet to see any real examples of "buy low sell high" economics in the game. At least, examples that actually worked...

Perhaps you can provide some?

How many hours a day do you spend doing this, and how much meseta per day do you generate on average?

I've made about 40 mil since Sunday, and that's playing ~1 hour a day, and I haven't even synthed anything. This is the second week I've done so and it's not *quite* sustainable as long as the event missions are available (shop prices have and likely will keep dropping) but I see no reason solid why I can't make almost as much next week.
=Smidge=

Dragon_Knight
Jul 16, 2009, 07:46 PM
I've had a handful of "buy low/sell high" moments, most involving people that are either new or forgot to check the prices when selling things. For the record those were photons or ebons/walnas. But the BL/SH is unreliable at best even if it does turn a one or two K of meseta when it happenes. I could look at the shop most times but there are others on more then I am and they generaly get those before I see them.

Anyway my current set up seems to be working much better so I'll stick with it.

ab2502
Jul 16, 2009, 08:47 PM
wow you are retarded

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 16, 2009, 10:38 PM
The easiest way to earn money is to not spend it on newly released items. Wait for supply to increase and watch the prices fall. THEN spend with your "earned" money! It's gotten me plenty of my long desired weapons / armors at low prices, namely full palletes of PsychoWands, Gudda Hons and Bil De Axe's!

DE RAGNUS DORSO
If you want to hunt something, I'd suggest hunting the De Ragnus Dorso. They can be dropped from any level De Ragnus. They currently sell high 7+ mil each and are in very low supply. 10 are needed for synthesizing a Jou'un's Soul (needed for SangeYasha), so I'd say they're pretty desireable. I don't know how frequently or infrequently these drop, though as I haven't started hunting these, but they're something I will hunt regardless (I want a SangeYasha too!)

HAR QUICK / HAR SMART
My old favoirite cash crop was Har/Quick (used to sell for 6-10 mil), but now those are becomming very common with this new event. So, those don't sell nearly as well (now 1mil or so), but they're still relatively easy to hunt (about 4-5 runs of Dancing Birds S yields one Har/Quick)

Good luck!

Dragon_Knight
Jul 17, 2009, 09:55 AM
Mystic_Nessly- I use to do loads of runs in the ragnus relics for P wands, I saw maybe one or two dorsos the entire time.

desturel
Jul 17, 2009, 10:47 AM
This is a big repeat of things already said in this thread.

1) Thinking into the future doesn't hurt, but it all depends on how long you are willing to sit on items in your inventory and how long you plan to play the game.

For example, you know that the JP servers are having an ice event right now. You know we are getting tons of freeze resists right now. You know there's a good change that we'll get that ice event sometime in the future (like this time next year knowing how the updates are going.). So you could stock up on the cheap freeze resists now and hold onto them for this future event where the price will sky rocket.

Not into holding onto items for that long? That makes sense. Even if it's easy to predict Freeze Resist going for massive amounts of cash, it's not as easy to hold onto 20+ items for an event that may not happen for another year or so.

2) So you can take the alternate route and see what items are big sellers right not and hunt those. Hapotite is going for good cash and is easy enough to farm at Lightning Beast. I average about 20~30 in an hour's worth of farming. There are tons of other items that are easy to farm and worth a good amount of money right now.

Spicia
Primitive Moatoob Idol
Neu Walna
Neta Note
Degahna Cannon (my main money maker it also helps that you get Sleep / Resist while hunting Degahna Cannon)

Ray-photons are easy to farm and worth a decent amount at this time. The main issue with farming photons is that the missions that drop lots of Ray-photons (Caves of Ice for example), don't have much else to offer.

3) If you need all of your money at once, there are big ticket items that you can farm, but that's the worst way to make money as the time it takes to farm the item makes it not "easy".

Igg Crown (if you have two other people to hunt with you. otherwise don't bother)
Vijeri / Resist (you have to wait for the cut scene which is a PITA)
Milla (even if you get the Booma, they tend to be stingy with their drop rate... very stingy)

DAMASCUS
Jul 17, 2009, 12:40 PM
I have had some luck with mass synthing 9* weapons. It takes a fair investment up front but it usually pays off quickly if you make sure to synth a popular variety. In other words look at what weapons are useful to classes that cannot use the S rank version of that weapon. For this reason Soda Riban with decent percents still sell well as do the 9* slicers.

And who knows? You might luck out with a 50% Weapon for yourself!

desturel
Jul 17, 2009, 12:59 PM
For this reason Soda Riban with decent percents still sell well as do the 9* slicers.

10 ground Soda Riban are easier to make and stronger than Kan Yu. 9* slicers are the best ones that fortefighters can use. 9* Mira-kikmai, Card Regas and Stec Cards are always decent sellers thanks to Guntechers and Acrofighters. Aikasoki and Cubo Mamba (Dunga with armor set if you don't have S rank arm units) for fortegunners.

The problem with mass synthing 9* is actually the ebon required to make them. Par and Neu Ebon is easy to get. Mot ebon is more difficult.

Smidge204
Jul 17, 2009, 07:31 PM
The problem with mass synthing 9* is actually the ebon required to make them. Par and Neu Ebon is easy to get. Mot ebon is more difficult.

Yeah, damn. Tell me about it.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7104/npcshop.png

=Smidge=