PDA

View Full Version : A new DC issue?

Randomness
Jul 15, 2009, 04:48 PM
Is this happening to anyone else? (Its not the old lag-out problem)

I try to log in, and within the first second of my char loading, I get DC'd. No lag or obvious symptoms.

Edit:This is either error 52, or a generic disconnect message so far.

Ryna
Jul 15, 2009, 05:09 PM
It was fairly common for me to be disconnected at the character selection screen during the first few days of the event. I haven't had that problem though since last Friday.

Randomness
Jul 15, 2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah. Dunno what happened, but it seems to be resolved now. Couldn't have been my connection, since websites and other stuff were working.

Edit:Maybe not. Just got 51'd.

Volcompat321
Jul 15, 2009, 06:54 PM
My computer shut off at random parts of playing..........Can I blame this on SEGA? :wacko:

Sucks, cause I'm not getting d/c'd....My vid card seems to be fried :(:(

autumn
Jul 15, 2009, 07:33 PM
I dunno. I was on my low level yesterday or the day before and kept getting d/c'd before I could finish the mission (running 12 disc MP runs >_<) I logged off after the 4th time it happened.

Randomness
Jul 16, 2009, 11:18 PM
Well, I think this may have been something on the particular computer, and not something resolving itself over time. (I'd been suffering from what were effective internet brownouts)

After determining this, I checked the most obvious interferes-with-internet program... my firewall. Somehow, PSU (and a number of other things) had been set to outbound-only.

Seems to be working after correcting that... but I haven't a clue how it happened.