PDA

View Full Version : PS2/PC Beach party

DreXxiN
Jul 15, 2009, 08:48 PM
You are all invited to a Welcome back Rau party at the beach. I encourage everyone to come and support the return of a great and friendly player. Sport your best and there will be prizes and fun.

Another silly ALPAL and Drex party. Come if you wish. Everyone's invited and we encourage you to come just for some fun. =P

EDIT: Dragon Striker seems to have some prizes up his sleeve for attendies. Come if you wish~

Randomness
Jul 15, 2009, 08:58 PM
Uh.... when?

DreXxiN
Jul 15, 2009, 08:59 PM
Oh, sorry, should have specified. In about 10 minutes, free prizes available as stated. Nothing huge, just a little get together for those burned out from the event.

DragonStriker
Jul 15, 2009, 09:07 PM
I'm giving away 30%+ S ranks like Zagzas Muktengeks Gekitsnatas Sanzu-Hikens Mugunruks Blackhearts and many more. Giving away tons of elements and almost 50 weps.

red1228
Jul 15, 2009, 09:17 PM
LanVanDam requested a picture...

Randomness
Jul 15, 2009, 09:28 PM
Wha? Dammit. These things should have more warning. I thought it would be this weekend or something :wacko:

red1228
Jul 15, 2009, 09:38 PM
Its still going on if you want to join (if you havent already).

Randomness
Jul 15, 2009, 10:02 PM
Well, I ended up having to go tinker with another computer, chastise little sister, listen to little sister rant, change admin password... bleh.

Edit:Still going? Heh, I'd forgotten how many people can appear out of nowhere at these things.

DragonStriker
Jul 15, 2009, 10:06 PM
Ended now thanks to all who came. We gave away about 60 30%+ Sranks some cash and mats aswell. And hopefully a much needed break from the event. Best of luck to everyone and their hunts and have a wonderfull night.

red1228
Jul 15, 2009, 10:11 PM
Guess I came late...
From when I showed up (Orius, LVD, yourself and maybe two others were present), I only counted like 20 items.
Its fine tho, Vespoid is still toasted from teh Gravios Beam. :P

LanCow13
Jul 16, 2009, 12:10 AM
It was really cool of u guys(drex and alpal) to pass out free items it was actually some good stuff it was a level 56 there also(he loved the free stuff) thanks for the pic ghost

DreXxiN
Jul 16, 2009, 02:28 AM
Not a problem, man. Glad you enjoyed :P

Arika
Jul 16, 2009, 03:50 AM
Not enough Pictures.

but why the people to come to "Yay! Rau quit event" and "Hey! welcome back Rau" are the same one <,< ?

so they are basically not hate him, but not like him either?

New_One
Jul 16, 2009, 04:06 AM
grrr always miss these things, not like I know anybody on here anyways >_>

DragonStriker
Jul 16, 2009, 04:06 AM
Because the people who came to the "Welcome back Rau party" know that us knowing Elipsis's identidy makes him mad. So actually both situations were us being jerks. And Red Ghost during the end of the party I just started giving them away rather than announcing them. Because I was giving them to people who needed it most. And I think everyone who came was happy with the party, and we'll have more soon so enjoy.

Arika
Jul 16, 2009, 04:28 AM
So why do you think that Elipsis is Rau? the way they talked isn't the same. (I doubt it)

but anyway, Elipsis is Elipsis, there is no point to find his old (user) name right?
He wanted to change name after all. (whatever reasons) ;)

Shou
Jul 16, 2009, 05:25 AM
"Hey guys, lets have a beach party!"

"Yeah that sounds like fun!"

"Wait guys make sure Shou doesn't know about it and isn't online."

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding us. Ok he is offline and doesn't know"

"Yeah lol, Shou, what a loser."

:(

Danny_Dark
Jul 16, 2009, 07:21 AM
There was a Beach Party...?!

Akihito
Jul 16, 2009, 08:34 AM
Not enough Pictures.

but why the people to come to "Yay! Rau quit event" and "Hey! welcome back Rau" are the same one <,< ?

so they are basically not hate him, but not like him either?

Well you probably wouldnt even need a hand to count how many were actually there to "Welcome Back Rau" whether it was a dud party or not, everyone just wanted an excuse for festivites.

I mean if your friend invites you to his birthday party because he wants you to be there for his birthday, your most likely going because its a party of all things. If he invites you to sit in a corner with him for 4 hours doing nothing because he wants you there for his birthday, are you likely gonna do it?