PDA

View Full Version : Selling this Look if intrested (Xbox360)

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 12:39 AM
Eh first time posting in such a long time....anyway not the point...

On topic:D

Okay well i was ask to come here for my future selling/buying/info/Party/Mission/Items needs....other stuff so i will ^^

Well yestarday i put up a Dark Wing for sale... 99M(Cause i dont know the asking price for most... usually 10M+ since all my friends told me its rare as crap.... ha...

But i just unlocked my room like..... 10 mins ago .

So since i see everyone asking for an offer... i set at 99M till i get a good offer.. Atleast i got 2 Dark wings But im keeping the other one for Total Bady character...

I seen them for lots about 10 million buttt i guess the Offer cant be under 1.7million... cause mine were expensive as well...20 a peice.... heh thats when they were super friggin Rare....

Anyway

im currently looking for a buyer who just wants to get there hands on a set of Demon Wings...O_o...

But here ill set a few ways to reach me

Here of course^^ but prefer the other options...

Bulletin Board in my room..(Make sure you put in the title Dark Wing Offer cause I GOT lost of Bulletins from poeple...)

My GamerTag ChaoDynasty(No spamming me already get enough from friends^^

or Stalking me on missions waiting for me to return to my roomO_O
or if im sitting in the G HQ send me a mesage.. im always on Server 1 or 2 mostly 2.... sometimes Server 20 Aqullia since its quiet...

But yea

anyway if intrested make an offer and ill have them written down.. person with the higest offer gets it so check back ever 7 hours or on your free time... just to be safe never know...

well see ya all on PSU ONLINE^^ WOOT:grin:^^:grin:^^

The offer cant be under 1.7million since i havent see ANY lower than that.. i saw one today for 54 milion but im not Money hungrey but im not cheap...

Ethateral
Jul 16, 2009, 01:04 AM
This is the wrong forum. Goes in the 360 Trade forum. ;o

Yunfa
Jul 16, 2009, 01:09 AM
- Wrong section on the forums but...

- You honestly think just because there is one in shop for 54 mill you're going to get 30+ mill for an item which comes from a stack of megi-spheres? THINK AGAIN!

- You sound mighty anxious to sell, and excited, I can only assume this is your rarest item? Sorry to crush your dreams but its not even worth a SINGLE S+10 grinder right now.

joefro
Jul 16, 2009, 01:12 AM
I'll give you one meseta for it.

Ethateral
Jul 16, 2009, 01:13 AM
Don't be so harsh. >_>;; True that they're only worth a stack of Megispheres. Aren't we also going to get the ability to receive them again soon from an event? They're just an extra unit that's really just for looks. ._. Literally.

joefro
Jul 16, 2009, 01:15 AM
The next Protectors mission is going to drop them, as the current Protectors drops Zonspheres.

Ethateral
Jul 16, 2009, 01:18 AM
Ah yes, that's what it was. I remember reading it somewhere. :3

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 02:08 AM
- Wrong section on the forums but...

- You honestly think just because there is one in shop for 54 mill you're going to get 30+ mill for an item which comes from a stack of megi-spheres? THINK AGAIN!

- You sound mighty anxious to sell, and excited, I can only assume this is your rarest item? Sorry to crush your dreams but its not even worth a SINGLE S+10 grinder right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummmm... i never said i was selling them for 30 million.... nor 99 million... its because pople set such high prices to draw offers from people......... then lower to the persons Offer or asking price..... thats that i was doing the whole time...

No i may sound axious but really im now honestly... just doing little lowering my Storages space and well its the last thing i dont want anymore...

I bought them long time ago for 1.5 million... YOU might not want Dark Wings but there are some people out there who dont wanna do something over and over and over again and the burn themselfs out out it... rather buy it... that or there just wanted to get rid of some loose change... you never no... but there are pople who want the wings....

ill post it in the Trading Xbox360 section just to make your day better

deadlywhisper85
Jul 16, 2009, 02:14 AM
the way i understand it is you are taking offers on 2 darks wings right? if that is so why even bother taking offers on them when theres already a set price on them and instead of wasting time taking offers put them = to the lowest one on the market...or maybe higher and wait till they get that high...

DestoryerX
Jul 16, 2009, 02:27 AM
heh.... i know i know... he just thought i was selling them for 54million so yea.... not about the wings really

Ethateral
Jul 16, 2009, 09:14 AM
It was really how you worded it. It just sounded weird when I read it. Then again, it was about 2:30 in the morning too for me. But... Still reading it now. It still seems pretty unclear what you wanted to do. Either way, you don't typically "take offers" on something that's only a mil or so.