PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Account Problem -- Need Help

Warpath
Jul 16, 2009, 04:19 PM
my Wife started a PSU 360 account and canceled it well she tried to reactivate it well they are telling her SEGA is stopping support for new players or returning players and its not making any since to us it sounds like there will be no more new players dam its offical this blows wtf is going on?

AngelofEnders
Jul 16, 2009, 04:25 PM
There would be an official announcement for something as significant as that.

Somebody in this room is full of crap. ;p

Warpath
Jul 16, 2009, 04:28 PM
There would be an official announcement for something as significant as that.

Somebody in this room is full of crap. ;p

so your telling me the people that my Wife is talking to is full of BS? well we hope so

AngelofEnders
Jul 16, 2009, 04:34 PM
That's a very good possibility. I'd ask for a manager.

Ryna
Jul 16, 2009, 04:34 PM
The best thing you can do is submit a trouble ticket on the Sega Support site.

Warpath
Jul 16, 2009, 04:44 PM
That's a very good possibility. I'd ask for a manager.

well she talked to a supervisor and he said people that has a GL can keep playing but people that cancels is SOL because you cancel and apparently its not new players but just people that cancels and tries to reactivate cant

Ethateral
Jul 16, 2009, 05:18 PM
Something would've been announced. Why would they tell returning/new players that they can't give them money to play the company's online game? SEGA wants the money. As does any other company. ._. That 'supervisor' is full of himself.

Ranmo
Jul 16, 2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah there had to be some type of error somewhere down the road. (Not between you but between some peoples in the office). Like Ethateral said. They wouldnt just do that for no reason. IF in fact they did(which they probably wont) that would be terrible. That means someone like me who cancels when I take long breaks would have to give up money or say bye-bye to PSU. Not gona happen. Have you tried to talk to someone from SEGA through their website?

Warpath
Jul 16, 2009, 05:47 PM
well it appears there were some lines were crossed because now shes talking to a supervisor that says she can reactivate her 360 account were both thinking ummmm huh:-? but now it seems to be fine the first person must have been smoking some grass lol

Zos
Jul 16, 2009, 05:52 PM
I agree with you, their support is going down. I reported a player scamming not too long ago, and theyre not do anything from what I see. The first problem is my support email didn't even get to sega of america the first time around (even though its defaulted usa), and secondly when I replied to them saying the issue wasn't resolved, they sent an email back saying the ticket is closed. Theyre putting up signs that they don't want to manage a server, and they probably shouldnt manage a server because they don't have the right people doing it.

RubyEclipse
Jul 17, 2009, 04:30 PM
I just called XBOX Support (-1-800-4MY-XBOX) to test this out for you guys and to see if the MS reps had their info wrong. I pretended to be a normal player and asked to cancel my account, and also if I could resub later.

The rep on the phone was quick to tell me I could always resubscribe (+1 points for him), and was even able to get me through the motions in a matter of minutes. His name Eric and he was probably from India, but his English was mostly good and I could understand him fine. So, if all else fails or you get some odd responses, just ask for Eric - he should be able to help you out. :)