PDA

View Full Version : Neiclaw+ and Twin Neiclaws+

Akira Kogami
Jul 17, 2009, 09:28 PM
Are these two items even tradable or sellable? I haven't seen one in player shops.

Powder Keg
Jul 17, 2009, 09:55 PM
I think they are, because you have the option to sell them to the NPC to get reimbursed for that bug where they had fixed %'s and weren't supposed to.

I'd imagine you don't see a lot in the player shops because no one really has Nel Soul, and those who do prefer to sell it for a ridiculously high price.

Skorn
Jul 17, 2009, 10:58 PM
Yes. I have both of them and they are tradable / sellable. (360)

DPShiro
Jul 18, 2009, 03:34 AM
They are, search for "Neiclaw+" or "Neiclaws+"

Akira Kogami
Jul 18, 2009, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the replies :-D and Shiro this is for the PS2/PC server ^^; last time i checked(yesterday) there wasn't any for sale XD

Neith
Jul 18, 2009, 07:20 AM
I think they are, because you have the option to sell them to the NPC to get reimbursed for that bug where they had fixed %'s and weren't supposed to.

I'd imagine you don't see a lot in the player shops because no one really has Nel Soul, and those who do prefer to sell it for a ridiculously high price.

This. Most people who had a Nei Soul used it when the trade-ins became available (hence getting a 32% Neiclaw+ or a 22% Twin Neiclaw+). Because of that, most of those players; myself included- NPC'd the claws and are waiting for the trade-in materials to be returned.