PDA

View Full Version : But, what did I do? ;-;

Star☆Juice
Jul 19, 2009, 08:58 PM
What has this community come to?

I know the reason for a blacklist is to keep spammers quiet and people who threat you away from you, but I think some people take their blacklisting a little to strictly. >_<;
While in the lobby, someone said a funny quote. I laughed and repeated the quote. Suddenly, I was labeled immature by the person who said it as they walked up to me and blacklisted me. Not only that, but they had to state it in public that they did. I mean, like, what?
Later on, I wanted to buy a har/smart for my newman, but I couldn't enter the persons room. I'm guessing that was the same person from before. And I don't have enough money to get the next one down! T_T

What has it come to where if someone is slightly annoyed by another, they blacklist them to not deal with them anymore? I don't understand! Isn't this community small enough already? Why can't we just all be friends or at least get along? ;-:! I wish people could get to know others before they just blacklist them on spite! =<

Zarode
Jul 20, 2009, 12:19 AM
What?

SStrikerR
Jul 20, 2009, 12:26 AM
Somethin about PSU, I think. Blame the real spammers/annoying people for causing the servers to be like that. So, blame me. Every event I went to before I quit I would spam peanut butter jelly time while I did my homework.

Zarode
Jul 20, 2009, 12:28 AM
If people are involved in it, there will be assholes, plain and simple. Minority ruins it for the majority, etc etc...

vvv Yes, very. :wacko: vvv

SStrikerR
Jul 20, 2009, 12:56 AM
Oh, so I'm an asshole now? :wacko:

Star☆Juice
Jul 20, 2009, 12:00 PM
Whoops, sorry there. I left out a few things when I typed this out. My apologies ><;

KodiaX987
Jul 20, 2009, 12:40 PM
Hello Star☆Juice. Welcome to the Internet, the place where everyone hates and flames each other on a daily basis.

Vanzazikon
Jul 20, 2009, 12:42 PM
Really, why should you care if someone blacklisted you? Do you have feelings for this person or do you feel outcasted because you were blacklisted by a random person?

I don't care how small the community is, don't accuse others of being the same because of what one random person did.

Volcompat321
Jul 20, 2009, 12:51 PM
I have come to the conclusion on my 2.5+ years on PSU.
Only "friends" matter. Hunt that shit down with friends, and it will be free!
I have also come to the conclusion that PSU is....a game. :o:o:o right?
Get over it dood, you will get your unit some other way if you really want it that bad.

What's up Vanz?

Volcompat321
Jul 20, 2009, 01:20 PM
I think that would be the only problem. Although, to my knowledge I was never blacklisted by anyone, so I've never had that problem :wacko:
Either way, nothing in PSU is ridiculously hard to come by, specially if you buy it.

Tetsaru
Jul 20, 2009, 04:36 PM
I blacklist assholes and spammers... mostly spammers. I just hate seeing that shit all over my screen and hearing it blare through my speakers.

Also, it's not like FF11 where if someone's causing problems, you can just report them in-game, on-site, and have a GM quarantine them to a "jail" area and speak one-on-one with them within MINUTES, issuing punishment as necessary. Apparently trying that with Segac is like some convoluted legislative process...

Nitro Vordex
Jul 20, 2009, 11:07 PM
Ignorance is blacklist.

MetaZedlen
Jul 21, 2009, 03:58 AM
Apparently trying that with Segac is like some convoluted legislative process...

and I love on how Tetsaruc here loves to keep on restating this stupid fucking misspelling that NOBODY finds funny...

Tetsaru
Jul 21, 2009, 04:12 AM
and I love on how Tetsaruc here loves to keep on restating this stupid fucking misspelling that NOBODY finds funny...

And I'll continue to use it as long as SegaC continues to disappoint me. I'm not the only one who does it - take a good look at that sig above your post. The REAL SegA died a long time ago for me. =/

Volcompat321
Jul 21, 2009, 04:33 AM
lol Tetsaruc...
I could agree with you Tet, when they stop disappointing people, they will stop saying that.
Sega hasn't disappointed me, they just aren't the same as they used to be.

SStrikerR
Jul 21, 2009, 07:08 AM
Sega isn't going to change, and caalling them Segac won't do shit. I really don't see why people have to bother others with a retarded word that is way overused. Seriously. Normally a word shouldn't start much, but this needs to die.

Volcompat321
Jul 21, 2009, 08:30 AM
Eh, it's not as bad as people make it seem. It's just a work, if you don't like it that much, don't read his posts?
Guaranteed every post he writes about SEGA has SEGAC instead, just put him on your ignore list or don't betch about it.

Outrider
Jul 21, 2009, 09:34 AM
And I'll continue to use it as long as SegaC continues to disappoint me. I'm not the only one who does it - take a good look at that sig above your post. The REAL SegA died a long time ago for me. =/

Nitro's sig? I'm pretty sure he's mocking people who type M$ and SEGAC.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

(Or if he isn't, he probably should be.)

Nitro Vordex
Jul 21, 2009, 11:24 AM
Nitro's sig? I'm pretty sure he's mocking people who type M$ and SEGAC.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

(Or if he isn't, he probably should be.)
It's okay Outrider, no one has noticed the link in my sig apparently.

Star☆Juice
Jul 21, 2009, 08:25 PM
Why do you guys call Sega Segac? :o

Volcompat321
Jul 21, 2009, 08:30 PM
In PSU there is a weapon manufacturer called Kubara and most of their weapons have a /C at the end.
For example, the shotgun Shigga Pakuda, is normally Tenora, the Moatoob version of weapons.
When made with a certain type of wood, it becomes Kubara, and ends up Pakudac.
Kubara is like the underground pirated version of things
You play PSU, and don't know this?

Star☆Juice
Jul 21, 2009, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry.
I am new.
So we call Sega Segac because it is kubara?
Maybe I'm too slow to catch on ^^;

Volcompat321
Jul 21, 2009, 08:47 PM
You shouldn't call it that, as you can see from posts inside this thread, people seem to hate, some seem to love it.
People call SEGA SEGAC because "it's a crappy cersion of SEGA"
Meaning, the real SEGA would update PSU frequently, treat the customers of SoA better blah blah blah. Since SEGA fails to do so, people call it SEGAC, because Kubara tends to be the "crappier" version of things. (although most Kubara guns are great...lol)

Star☆Juice
Jul 21, 2009, 09:04 PM
Ah, alright. I believe I understand now. They call Sega Segac because the present Sega is acting like a worse version of itself. Hehe x3 It's funny when you think of it.

I do wonder though, how this has to do with blacklisting. >_>;

Volcompat321
Jul 21, 2009, 09:14 PM
Nothing at all. Though, your thread turned into a "don't hate on SEGA, I hate SEGA" thread lol.

Tetsaru
Jul 21, 2009, 09:46 PM
Apparently a lot of people hate me around here because I'm blunt and critical. Either that, or I guess they love to defend a company that lost all of its good talent years ago and seemingly can't get their act together nowadays. =/

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Star Juice. ;_;

Vanzazikon
Jul 21, 2009, 10:01 PM
Apparently a lot of people hate me around here because I'm blunt and critical. Either that, or I guess they love to defend a company that lost all of its good talent years ago and seemingly can't get their act together nowadays. =/

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Star Juice. ;_;Nah, people just know you're going to whine about SEGA in every post you make and it gets irritating. Go bawl somewhere else.

Volcompat321
Jul 21, 2009, 10:10 PM

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Star Juice. ;_;

I have no problem with you, but, I don't think they "hate you because your too blunt and critical" I think it's cause you do talk about SEGA in every post (recently) saying you hate em.
Like I said, I couldn't care less about how much anyone whines or betches about a certain thing no matter how many times, because I learn to not read that post :o
Apparently people forgot they don't have to read every post.

Nah, people just know you're going to whine about SEGA in every post you make and it gets irritating. Go bawl somewhere else.

Eh, public forum, right?

Tetsaru
Jul 21, 2009, 10:10 PM
Nah, people just know you're going to whine about SEGA in every post you make and it gets irritating. Go bawl somewhere else.

I would think having to put up with Segac never committing to higher standards would be much more irritating, otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about it. =/

Rust
Jul 21, 2009, 10:13 PM
I find it funny to get blacklisted for stupid reasons.
Like this time during MAG where three of us came in, started spamming "RAPPY ATTACK G", and three minutes later, a handful of idiots had blacklisted all the people is Rappy Suits in the lobby.
Out of the three spammers, two of them weren't even in a Rappy Suit. :wacko:

It's okay Outrider, no one has noticed the link in my sig apparently.

To be honest, I haven't even noticed you.

/contradictory statement

MetaZedlen
Jul 21, 2009, 10:19 PM
I would think having to put up with Segac never committing to higher standards would be much more irritating, otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about it. =/

Then I guess it has never dawned on you to simply stop playing the game instead of constantly bitching about it...

PSU: the spawn of many a complainers that find it impossible to stop playing the game.

Vanzazikon
Jul 21, 2009, 10:20 PM
I would think having to put up with Segac never committing to higher standards would be much more irritating, otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about it. =/Just stating the facts.

Tetsaru
Jul 21, 2009, 10:27 PM
Then I guess it has never dawned on you to simply stop playing the game instead of constantly bitching about it...

PSU: the spawn of many a complainers that find it impossible to stop playing the game.

As much as reading my posts offends you, apparently you never read the fact that I actually ENDED my subscription several days ago (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2341510&postcount=62).

Since I'm pissing off so many people around here and apparently derailing this topic, I'm just gonna stop posting in this thread before it gets locked. If you still wanna argue about it, PM me. I may not like the game anymore, but damn it, I at least made some cool friends on it who visit this forum frequently. I guess you don't want to be one of them.

MetaZedlen
Jul 21, 2009, 10:31 PM
Damn, I lost a friend from this, I'm heartbroken...

Oh well, it was fun when it never lasted.

Star☆Juice
Jul 21, 2009, 10:38 PM
Poor rappies :( I think that was worse then my situation. I'm sorry Rust.

And it's ok Tetsaru. I don't hate you at least? Or, I guess I don't really know what's going on anymore here ^^;
It is kinda odd for a person who no longer plays a game to be posting on it's forums, but the title of this place is not psu-world, so it's understandable.

To your earlier post, I suppose tech-support would be nice in PSU, but to me, I don't see many people that I would b-list at all. Some people are jerks, but it's not like they can actually hurt you ya know? Guess that's just my opinion.
All in all, I wouldn't blame Sega for their actions either way.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 21, 2009, 11:09 PM
To be honest, I haven't even noticed you.

/contradictory statement
That means I'm doing it right. :wacko:

Volcompat321
Jul 21, 2009, 11:12 PM
Nitro, you haven't answered my mail :(
Does that mean I'm not good enough?

Powder Keg
Jul 21, 2009, 11:51 PM
I was blacklisted once to my knowledge, I suppose the person was having a bad day, but I actually talked to them on here and she turned out to be a nice person.

I don't really mind if people spam, I just prefer it to be for amusement (PUSH THE CUBE) other than constant advertising/drama/stupid inside jokes no one gets.

As much as reading my posts offends you, apparently you never read the fact that I actually ENDED my subscription several days ago (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2341510&postcount=62).

You'll be back, George Foreman Guaranteed.

Sayara
Jul 22, 2009, 10:51 AM
Truth of the matter is, don't expect alot, and you'll never be disappointed. Its like going to the movies. Don't expect every movie (transformanator 2 the rise of the ice age saurs) to be "great".

Gameplayc: It is said to always play the game with friends to never be disappointed. Or so we're told.

xeku
Jul 22, 2009, 12:53 PM
Heh, gotta love all the bitchin' about other people bitchin' on a forum specifically designed for bitchin'.
Segac...I love it....as overused as it is, it's perfectly appropriate.

Really though; Sega is just being Sega...doesn't bother me - Sega's incompetence is nothing new.
Longtime fans understand :)

Sayara
Jul 23, 2009, 06:45 AM
Well, I guess it happens to all of us doesn't it! :wacko: