PDA

View Full Version : CAST Help

planson12
Jul 20, 2009, 02:17 PM
how do you get a suv weapons on extra mode

can some plz help to get the weapons

Turb0
Jul 20, 2009, 02:29 PM
To use SUVs you have to be at least level 20 and they're extra slots for your armor so make sure the armor you have has an extra slot. Also you can't equip higher rank slots than your armor is so you need at least B class armor because the lowest SUVs are B class, then to use A class SUVs you need at least A class armor, etc.

Gypsy72
Jul 20, 2009, 02:34 PM
once you have the SUV equipped to your armor as described in the post above, you have a little meter under your health meter that will slowly fill up as you attack and take damage, it will glow a bright blue-ish color when it's full, then you can use the SUV to attack. just make sure you don't die before using it, that will set your SUV meter back to zero.

the lower ranked SUV weapons are available for you to purchase in the NPC stores, but to get the S rank one - Paradi Cataract - you'll have to buy it from the player shops or hunt for it to drop in a mission for you.

(this might be more info than you were looking for, but your question was a little vague, so i wasn't 100% sure what you were needing to know)

Anduril
Jul 20, 2009, 07:15 PM
If you mean for v.1 Extra Mode, they are prizes for S ranking certain missions. I know that one of the missions is the train mission in Parum West, though I'm not sure what other ones have SUVs as a reward.