PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 looking for friends.

Caliver
Jul 21, 2009, 04:34 AM
I've been lurking this forum for a while, and thought I'd give it a shot at finding other players to friend over Phantasy Star Universe on the Xbox 360. My name is Caliver, which is my gamertag as well as my main character on PSU. I could be best described as a dork once you get past my shy side.

I've been playing Phantasy Star Universe for a while, and when I play solo I'm a little shy at meeting people. I thought maybe here I could find some friendly players to meet, so I wouldn't have to solo all the time. I'm usually hanging out on the Phoenix universe, and currently own four characters but I play as Caliver the most.

I'm usually roaming around as Caliver, which is my CAST wartecher and most active. You'd also find me playing a NEWMAN protranser called Sterne, mind you which is a male character because I love playing with character customization. The other two are a BEAST fortefighter called Belius, and a NEWMAN which type I've yet to decide on called Ruthless.

If you would like to meet up with me, send a message to the gamertag Caliver with your IGN and where you would like to meet in PSU. Or if you happen to come across me, say hi! I'd be so excited to make some new friends. ;)

ArcaneAngelz of MOL
Jul 21, 2009, 11:04 AM
well if your looking for friends join us at our guild site, its getting fixed up right now with a new forum but we will be back up so let me know if you like to join alright.

Caliver
Jul 21, 2009, 03:26 PM
well if your looking for friends join us at our guild site, its getting fixed up right now with a new forum but we will be back up so let me know if you like to join alright.

I was taking a look at that. I wasn't exactly looking into joining a guild or clan ( i dislike clans with past experience ) but yours looks really neat. I'm also into roleplaying, so I'll give it some thought of joining.