PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time playing Easy?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 21, 2009, 02:51 PM
Quit.

darkante
Jul 21, 2009, 02:57 PM
Yes, i have. I like a challenge. :wacko:

TalHex
Jul 21, 2009, 06:29 PM
doesn't matter what mode you play fire emblem on, somebody is going to die, FACT

Zarode
Jul 21, 2009, 06:38 PM
doesn't matter what mode you play fire emblem on, somebody is going to die, FACT

I will restart until all my troops survive.

until they all survive OH JESUS CHRIST A MYRMIDON NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

TalHex
Jul 21, 2009, 06:43 PM
ugh i hate getting crit hitted in that game though... it always fucks you over that way

Zarode
Jul 21, 2009, 06:52 PM
I guess it could be worse. Like a boss you didn't gangrape that well, and well...

He probably will kill your hero in one hit. Or FLYING UNITS~~~

Magicians and Snipers (the guys with three squares of range wtf) suck too.

TalHex
Jul 21, 2009, 08:02 PM
the last bosses of FE: Radiant dawn were horrible! oh my god i've never seen so much carnage... ugh and that was on normal mode too... I dread those battles on hard mode

Randomness
Jul 21, 2009, 10:36 PM
the last bosses of FE: Radiant dawn were horrible! oh my god i've never seen so much carnage... ugh and that was on normal mode too... I dread those battles on hard mode

This is why I quit playing radiant dawn. The enemy level spikes up insanely. To the point a unit hit 20... in the first ten chapters.

I'm also someone who refuses to let a unit die. And yeah, FE criticals are crazy, crazy enough that Marth's final smash is called Critical Hit (Bland name, but very apt to anyone who knows the silliness of a 35% chance of triple damage per hit on a unit that attacks 4 times in a round of combat... swordmaster with brave blade, anyone?)

TalHex
Jul 22, 2009, 07:44 AM
aye, and then there are the brave weapons *cringe* four hits in one round, good god