PDA

View Full Version : Milla time is almost over!

jifears
Jul 22, 2009, 07:51 AM
Even though the milla will still be able to be found on nuedaiz, after the event mission Y is over, they will go back to being something rarely seen dropped. My thought is how much is the milla expected to increase over these next few weeks, because personally I've found 6 so just curios.

Volcompat321
Jul 22, 2009, 07:57 AM
It will probably end up going back to what it was after a month, maybe 2, maybe even less.

Fox2Tails
Jul 22, 2009, 09:28 AM
because personally I've found 6 so just curios.

There isn't enough words I could type to show how annoyed that makes me

Chris28
Jul 22, 2009, 09:35 AM
making a useless topic just to brag about yourself?

Ezodagrom
Jul 22, 2009, 09:35 AM
6? ;-;
Haven't even found one. Saw 2 of them drop though (one droped to someone that already had it). >.>;
I guess until friday I'll be soloing, trying to get one for me. :<

jifears
Jul 22, 2009, 10:04 AM
not bragging, if u weren't busy trying to be smart, u would notice that i actually asked a question.

Fox2Tails
Jul 22, 2009, 10:30 AM
not bragging, if u weren't busy trying to be smart, u would notice that i actually asked a question.

Questions usually end with a question mark, yours did not therefore it wasn't a question

ACDC4352
Jul 22, 2009, 10:59 AM
Questions usually end with a question mark, yours did not therefore it wasn't a question

i agree....if you want to brag, then go to the god damn synth/find thread....IVE DONE THIS MISSION 50+ times soloing and not soloing, gotten jiggos maybe 7-8 times and i got 28-32 cactachairs to drop.....as i always say PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED

jifears
Jul 22, 2009, 11:24 AM
well seems like you are a little frustrated because you haven't goten one yet, so dont direct you're anger at me.

Calsetes
Jul 22, 2009, 11:25 AM
I wish I had a Milla....

Neith
Jul 22, 2009, 11:30 AM
Even though the milla will still be able to be found on nuedaiz, after the event mission Y is over, they will go back to being something rarely seen dropped.

Oh you.

Still haven't seen one drop yet. Although I doubt many people have been as unlucky with this hunt as me (55 S2 runs with no Jigos, I go and help a friend level in S, and get Jigos). Now I can't get Jigos to show up in S2 again. :disapprove:

Dhylec
Jul 22, 2009, 11:40 AM
Ok, I think this is not doing well. People are a bit sensitive when it comes to finding this uber rare. If you are lucky enough to get more than one, good for ya. Let's be humble & not rub it in.

Post your lucky finds in the the appropriate thread. As for the prices, it's always gonna cost an arm & a leg, maybe even more.