PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions

Orgun
Jul 23, 2009, 03:05 AM
Hey all

So i made a choice to start playing PSU once again till FFXIV comes out opted out of AION :D

so it's been a wile and would like to ask a few questions

1. How is the game doing for player base?

2. Can you share items between account?

3. Say i want to make three toon's with 3 PM's can i send stuff to the other 3 to make rng wepaons or amour's or will i have to level all 3 toons ?

4.how offten are Updates and content added ?

5. what have they improved on from years ago bearing in mind when i played you could not even search weapons by how rare they are?

6.Can you send items by mail now ?

7. how hard will it be for me to get a party as i will be starting at level 1 ?

I would like to thank you all for the replys :D

see you all soon

beatrixkiddo
Jul 23, 2009, 03:16 AM
1. Poor for PC/PS2, decent for 360.

2. Between accounts? By trading, yes. Between your own chars on the same account? Yes, common box lets you do that.

3. Yes you can send them items, with the common box.

4. Usually every 2 weeks... but that's not set in stone.

5. Too numerous to go into detail. Main change would be the expansion, Ambition of the Illuminus (http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus). Read up on it.

6. No

7. Not very hard, an event is currently going on which means lots of people are dusting off old lowbies/making new ones.

Orgun
Jul 23, 2009, 03:29 AM
Thanks Dude Yah im on 360 and i downloaded the new AOI last night so ready to get home and play tonight :D thanks dude for your replys, and im just reading info now trying to see what events going on :D

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 23, 2009, 03:40 AM
Colony 5th floor is where its all happening at the moment

pinkace
Jul 23, 2009, 11:21 AM
Hey all

So i made a choice to start playing PSU once again till FFXIV comes out opted out of AION :D

so it's been a wile and would like to ask a few questions

1. How is the game doing for player base?

2. Can you share items between account?

3. Say i want to make three toon's with 3 PM's can i send stuff to the other 3 to make rng wepaons or amour's or will i have to level all 3 toons ?

4.how offten are Updates and content added ?

5. what have they improved on from years ago bearing in mind when i played you could not even search weapons by how rare they are?

6.Can you send items by mail now ?

7. how hard will it be for me to get a party as i will be starting at level 1 ?

I would like to thank you all for the replys :D

see you all soon

1. 360 is healthy, PC not so much, but those who play on PC are very active here, you will find playmates.

2. Yes, you have a common box in your room. has a limited number of slots.

3. You don't HAVE to level all three PMs, but a PM's strenghts lie in how you raise it. I have 4 characters, and each with a PM. I raised them as a strike PM, a ranged PM, a mind PM and an armor PM. so when i find items necessary to make a rifle for example, i put them in the common box and log in with the character that has the range PM. and so on and so forth.

4. Don't go there.

5. Ambition of the Illuminus is a MUST have. makes the game 10 times better. a LOT has changed.

6. No.

7. on PC, you will have to make buddies here or at the official forums. on 360, you will find nice people all over with the occasional asshole that will laugh at you and call you a nub.

Calsetes
Jul 23, 2009, 12:37 PM
You sometimes get Pink's number 7 on the PC too - I remember back in January or so being told "I'm not playing the game right" or "I don't know how to play the game" by one or two people. I felt like saying to them "this low account number doesn't mean I played for a day or two and quit, I've actually been playing almost the entire time the game's been out," but decided that the illusion of being an idiot makes me blowing past them all the more satisfying.

Still, it's rare when that happens. I can try to help you out sometime, I haven't been on too much since last week as I've been caught up with other stuff, but I'm looking to get playing again this weekend.

Edit: Nevermind, you're on 360. Can't help you there, so just kind of ignore that whole section.

pinkace
Jul 23, 2009, 11:29 PM
I thought he was on PC because he mentioned Aion... I was considering it... still am, a bit... if it plays like Tabula Rasa then it will be hard to say no.

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2009, 07:54 AM
I was so upset when they said "Yes Cal, you can have Cable internet." Then they immediately said, "We're planning on taking Tabula Rasa down, so nobody go out and buy it." I played a little bit of a beta-ish thing like a week before launch at a friend's house when we were both unemployed, and really liked it but couldn't play since satellite sucks.

Tabula Rasa made me angry. Like, "Hulk Smash" angry.

pinkace
Jul 24, 2009, 11:10 AM
I really miss it. One of the greatest games ever.