PDA

View Full Version : [b]Killer Elite confirmed.

PhdChristmas
Jul 24, 2009, 06:10 AM
Delta done as cast GM, Ruins > Last block of LB > Block3 of 4th Seal

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/Phdchristmas/KillerElite.jpg

Update: oh bloody awesome the first board failed. Go figure, my first 4 rattlesnakes failed, back when the boards were worth 40mil. Said "to hell with snakes" and made afew 10/10 snacs. Bet the 2nd board is going to fail

DPShiro
Jul 24, 2009, 06:31 AM
WHOOOHOOO!!
And you only did a speed run right?

PhdChristmas
Jul 24, 2009, 07:12 AM
WHOOOHOOO!!
And you only did a speed run right?

yes, and only 6 discs

DPShiro
Jul 24, 2009, 07:42 AM
yes, and only 6 discs

Thanks for the info! :)
I hope Hizeri Stamina drops the same way too, so you dont have to run all blocks.

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2009, 07:44 AM
Hey, awesome! You know what you should do with that, right?

You should give it to your local friendly neighborhood Calsetes.

.....It was worth a shot.

ashley50
Jul 24, 2009, 07:46 AM
Give it to Tetsaru

PhdChristmas
Jul 24, 2009, 08:08 AM
Which route is that?

B route, carriguines are a joke if you have leveled rifle light shots, make use of the tether

Update: 3rd run and i just got another board. Both are baking.

Powder Keg
Jul 24, 2009, 08:13 AM
Killer Elite confirmed

SEALS victorious!

Do do, do dooooooooooooooooo, doooo!

Give it to Tetsaru

lol

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2009, 08:21 AM
And the Fire Gol Dova is here too, right? So we have a chance to hunt Gulds, for those of us who couldn't get one for whatever reason earlier and are too broke to buy one when they WERE available?

PhdChristmas
Jul 24, 2009, 08:25 AM
And the Fire Gol Dova is here too, right? So we have a chance to hunt Gulds, for those of us who couldn't get one for whatever reason earlier and are too broke to buy one when they WERE available?

3 Gol Dova spawns in Main2 just before the boss portal, tough for a gunner, whip out a shotgun, pop a stun / resist and and trying to stay behind it, for the most part it will just keep rotating trying to get a view of you, occasionally doing a ground slam that can stun or blow back.

darkante
Jul 24, 2009, 08:42 AM

Indeed, as a matter of fact.
I got one of my first run, a bit unreal i know. =3

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2009, 08:45 AM
Cool. Now I know I REALLY need to hunt for one before this ends - guess looking for a Milla can wait until after I get both a Killer Elite and a Guld then.

Neith
Jul 24, 2009, 08:46 AM
Yeah, Fire-contaminated Gol Dolva are in Main Block 2 (nightmare as a GM, I have to keep knocking them over with 31+ Rifle then shotgun them while they're down), so right now is your only reasonable chance to get Guld and Milla (if you can find Milla in Sakura/Hill of Spores you're real lucky).

Thankfully, I already have a Guld, so although I'll be running Delta a little (for breaks/Killer Elite/Armas boards/Hizeri Stamina), I'll still mainly be in Gamma hunting Milla :lol:

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2009, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I just want a Guld & Milla, I could give a rat's ass what the grinds and max grinds possible on it are, as I'm not too big on grinding stuff that I can't easily find in another store for cheap.

PhdChristmas
Jul 24, 2009, 11:30 AM
oh awesome the first board failed. I have wonderful luck when it comes to rare rifle boards.

2nd one comes out in an hour, according to my guestimates its a 5% chance for both for them to fail. Taking bets!

LuigiMario
Jul 24, 2009, 11:34 AM
Which is the fastest route?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2009, 02:56 PM
Oh so its boss drop? I have a gunmaster myself. So you say solo'n this isnt much of a problem? I'll have to try this. I was waiting for this Cast only rifle :P

You said you did route B only PhdChristmas?

Hmmm i was reading up on B route on psupedia.....seems the only hassle as gunmaster would be the Dolva (like everyone has mentioned) This seems very interesting.

Just wandering how long did it take you do by yourself?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 24, 2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I just want a Guld & Milla, I could give a rat's ass what the grinds and max grinds possible on it are, as I'm not too big on grinding stuff that I can't easily find in another store for cheap.

For me if its atleast 5/? im fine becuase atleast 2 grinds equals a 10/10 battlestopper :P

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2009, 03:02 PM
I'll take a bet that it succeeds. If I win the bet, can I have a random Killer Elite board you find for cheap? If not, then I'll be happy with a Guld - I only have 16 mil to spend on it though.

Edit: Bah, I hate my Battlestoppers. I think I have them at +2, and I said heck with it and decided to use a Twin Ruby at +8, since I like the effect more and the damage difference isn't that great (as I am someone who, as stated earlier, doesn't grind often).

Ranmo
Jul 24, 2009, 03:05 PM
DANG, I am gona start playing this mission like crazy then. On a related note. Any luck on LKK?

PhdChristmas
Jul 24, 2009, 03:37 PM
DANG, I am gona start playing this mission like crazy then. On a related note. Any luck on LKK?

no luck on LKK. but i see player shops being flooded with 50-60mil LKK's down from 80-99mil here on pc/ps2 side.

Ranmo
Jul 24, 2009, 03:39 PM
no luck on LKK. but i see player shops being flooded with 50-60mil LKK's down from 80-99mil here on pc/ps2 side.

well im on 360 server and highest was like around 60mil ish for the ones that were actually going to sell. So I hope they have gone down a bit...well over the weekend I highly doubt theres a significant difference atm.

LP_Phoenix
Jul 24, 2009, 06:13 PM
saw one a few runs ago, so lkk for b path in lightning beasts area is conformed^^
for those u know about to confirm in psupedia....do it...naaau XD

LuigiMario
Jul 24, 2009, 06:26 PM
Which is the fastest route?