PDA

View Full Version : Question about storage increase

Wheatpenny
Jul 24, 2009, 03:05 PM
I got back on yesterday and noticed there is an item you can give your pm to add extra storage space. I do have a question, how many times can you do that to increase storage?

Ranmo
Jul 24, 2009, 03:07 PM
I believe its capacity can reach 500 max, but later down the road after supplement update you can access all your characters storage from you PM

Wheatpenny
Jul 24, 2009, 03:12 PM
I believe its capacity can reach 500 max, but later down the road after supplement update you can access all your characters storage from you PM

Sweet biscuits and gravy, that information just made my day. TY

KuroShinnen
Jul 24, 2009, 03:17 PM
Are you serious? O.O Wow, that is awesome. No more carrying over items over through the common box, just deposit them and your on the way. That is if you are right...

I know of the common box size increase, but I don't remember anything about a PM storage link between characters. I honestly hope somebody proves me wrong on this though. :)

Volcompat321
Jul 24, 2009, 03:24 PM
I agree with you Kuro.
I haven't heard of this, though I have heard of the common box increase.
I would love the storage for all characters!
Could someone provide a link to some proof?

Ranmo
Jul 24, 2009, 03:25 PM
Yes was about to say i think I heard wrong. I do know the common box goes to 100 instead of 32. Sorry for the inconvience >.>

Dragwind
Jul 24, 2009, 03:55 PM
The item is called Nanotranser X: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/16/2966/nanotranser_x/

Dhylec
Jul 24, 2009, 04:01 PM
I want more storage. 500 isn't enough anymore. ;o

Ranmo
Jul 24, 2009, 04:07 PM

I know right. When i increased all of mine at first i was like "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang" Now im back to making room again...WHy just why do i buy so many clothes!? I guess since im lazy...lol

HienkyakuX
Jul 24, 2009, 04:10 PM
the part about the PM is true but not from one pm. You have to go with char. A to char. B's room and then you can use he's pm for storage pick up with out logging off.

As well as delivering from a shop and picking up stuff from the cbox from any lobby shop.

Wheatpenny
Jul 24, 2009, 04:11 PM

Hell I was surprised it went up to 500, to be honest I think we need more room to carry items on us.

Ranmo
Jul 24, 2009, 04:13 PM
So I was right? i remember hearing something and believed it but after I posted I did a search and couldnt find anything.

HienkyakuX
Jul 24, 2009, 04:14 PM
http://psupedia.info/AOTI_supplemental_update

The following new functions have been confirmed.

* The common box capacity will be increased to 100 items (from the original limit of 32 items).
* You will be able to have multiple stacks of identical items in your common box.
* The item delivery function available at certain NPC vendors will be replaced with the ability to access your common box from the vendor.
* Item transfer between a single account's Entrance 1 and Entrance 2 characters will be enabled.[1]

* A function will be added to partner cards which will allow you to transfer directly to another player's room from their card.
* A menu will be added which will allow single account characters on different entrances to move to the room of another character on the same account or entrance.[1]

The_Brimada
Jul 24, 2009, 04:27 PM
As soon as we get the common box expansion, I'm good to go. :)

Ranmo
Jul 24, 2009, 04:30 PM
Especially since you can manage the common box at NPC sellers.